Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
TRACKER TATTLE AWARDS 2023!!

To entertain myself on a boring journey, I started to wonder what the outcomes might be if there was an end-of-year award ceremony for this little area of Tattle. What would the categories be? Who would win?

So…I decided the only way to find out would be to invent some categories and see what happened. Therefore:

1. Most iconic Tracker event of the year.
2. Biggest Tracker fail of the year.
3. Dumbest Tracker moment.
4. Biggest waste of money.
5. Grossest Tracker moment.
6. Tracker saboteur of the year.
7. Hero of the year
8. Villain of the year
9. Best YouTube Channel
10. Worst non-Tracker YouTube Channel
11. Tattle contributor of the year
12. Tattle Profile pic of the year
13. Funniest Tattle post of the year
14. Stan of the year
15. And finally, to flip it around a little, if the winning answer is “Jenn”, what would be the question?

Over to you…
Ok, I’ll play…

1. Most iconic Tracker event of the year. Jenn’s big 40th Birthday, all alone!

2. Biggest Tracker fail of the year.-Windmill Costume

3. Dumbest Tracker moment- BBQ against the house in front of kitchen window

4. Biggest waste of money-Backyard Reno

5. Grossest Tracker moment.- Mukbang NICU

6. Tracker saboteur of the year-Paging Mr. Morrow or Olive Garden

7. Hero of the year- Jenn’s Bangs

8. Villain of the year-Jenn’s bangs

9. Best YouTube Channel- Florida Resident Edits

10. Worst non-Tracker YouTube Channel- Dis

11. Tattle contributor of the year- Every single one of you!

12. Tattle Profile pic of the year- Jenn’s sillouhette

13. Funniest Tattle post of the year- Just too many to choose one.

14. Stan of the year- who?

15. And finally, to flip it around a little, if the winning answer is “Jenn”, what would be the question?

Who just farted?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

erry

Chatty Member
And had the audacity to say “are we not teaching kids right these days”

coming from someone who still hasn’t taught their 4 year old what “NO” means

coming from some one that has taught their kid he deserves a gift every fucking day of the week

coming from someone that hasn’t or isn’t teaching their kid fucking boundaries

coming from someone that is PURPOSELY creating a brat

coming from someone that is raising a blonde haired blue eyed, privileged, spoiled “rich” white boy that doesn’t know what no means. Let’s see how that goes for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I feel like Paging Mr. Morrow is the Forrest Gump of wiping the Trackers’ nose in their own shit. He doesn’t intentionally mean to, but he makes them look pathetic. He Trumps their views and is open and friendly to other vloggers. Now, he just made Jenn’s birthday look as pathetic as it truly was. PMM wins the battle of the birthdays against Jenn. His friends, the ones he made while vlogging (unlike Jenn, who has only accrued enemies) surprised him with a party at Disney Springs. He was genuinely happy to be spending time with those he cares about. He is also a much better parent to Gracie, who he had the presence of mind to leave his party to make sure he was able to bring her home pup cakes.
PMM = unintentional Tracker Saboteur

Also, the Trackers pimp Aura and Native Deodorant
While PMM has his own shirt line…

An enemy of my enemy is my friend…

• Heart
Reactions: 43

dollypeg

As a mother of two sons myself I just cant believe how selfish she is! Yes we all get tired & exhausted it's to be expected with a young family but children grow up so fast & they change daily it's a privilege to be blessed with them ❤To spend your 40th birthday in an expensive hotel for at least 2 nights just eating & being pampered WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY "living your best life" is beyond selfish......she may be a parent but she is definitely not a mother....there's not a maternal bone in her
20231214_140238.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

airbusA330

VIP Member
Why does she always need to stay onsite to go to a park for a few hours? It would be easier to just leave the kids at home with the nanny. What a hassle and waste of money
Because she’s an entitled self-absorbed cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I’m going to call it right now: Amanda is going to be the jilted friend who joins here and shares all the Bojo secrets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

DisNuts

Chatty Member
What a dick. First, why is he being a creep and watching what a child is doing in a restroom. Not his child. Then to blast the child in their outro and throw in a comment about what he is or is not being taught, so basically parent-shaming. Who the fuck does he think he is? He really needs to take a look at his own lack of parenting skills. How about you send Jackson into a restroom and let a random stranger watch his every move and then critique it for thousands to hear.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

elly199

Imagine having two miracle kids and not doing holiday events for the Christmas season with the kids. Not putting up the Christmas tree and allowing Jackson to decorate the tree. Not seeing Christmas lights with your two kids. The two parents can go to Disney World but they won't take their kids with them. I get wanting to have a date night or a night out without their kids but Tim and Jen do that constantly. Do Tim and Jen know that Jackson is coming to an age where he is aware of what is happening he might not understand but Jackson is aware of it. Tim and Jenn are not really making memories with their kids. Now I know we don't know what happens every second of their day but it is obvious that Tim and Jenn have not done Christmas events with their kids because they would of vlogged it if they had. I am sorry for my rant I just feel sad for Jackson and Oliver.

• Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
What a dick. First, why is he being a creep and watching what a child is doing in a restroom. Not his child. Then to blast the child in their outro and throw in a comment about what he is or is not being taught, so basically parent-shaming. Who the fuck does he think he is? He really needs to take a look at his own lack of parenting skills. How about you send Jackson into a restroom and let a random stranger watch his every move and then critique it for thousands to hear.
I meant to comment on that part yesterday...Tim should (to use Jenn's favorite word) literally be the last person on the planet to comment on anyone's parenting. The shittiest parents in the world should not even pretend to know or understand what is going on with another kid and having a kid, especially a kid with special needs, should make them more sensitive to that. They have not changed at all from Jenn's Twitter fight with the person with autism, not one fucking bit.

This whole situation is exactly why moms need to bring their sons into the ladies room. This kid went into the restaurant restroom alone and a 40 year old man can now give his 900k+ subscribers the play by play of what said kid did in the restroom. Gross. Absolutely disgusting. I don't even care that the kid didn't wash his hands. Tim is the asshole here.

• Angry
  • Heart

Forest

VIP Member
Tim says he wants to take “inspiration” from the decor of Summer House for their house. 🙄 Start with cleaning your house.

• Haha
Here are mine:
1. Most iconic Tracker event of the year: Dim eating food on the ground happened multiple times but sums up what they are. Bottom feeders.
2. Biggest Tracker fail of the year. Got to go with the windmill as well. What a sad, sad, day for Da Buddy.
3. Dumbest Tracker moment. Waste of a space cruise with multiple excursion fails.
4. Biggest waste of money. Jenn's hair and stomach And just Jenn in general.
5. Grossest Tracker moment. NICU dramatizing.
6. Tracker saboteur of the year. Da Baby. Two kids...
7. Hero of the year The Two Kids Wrecking Their Channel
8. Villain of the year The Trackers being their parents
9. Best YouTube Channel But what if I don't like any Disney vloggers? I'd probably give it to Ordinary Adventures just to spite Jenn.
10. Worst non-Tracker YouTube Channel I know the Dick doesn't have a channel, but can his exploitive IG count?
11. Tattle contributor of the year Everyone
12. Tattle Profile pic of the year Jenn's silhouette was epic but Dim's new diaper one is growing if not grossing me out either.
13. Funniest Tattle post of the year Too many to refer to off top of my head.
14. Stan of the year- Tiffany Ann for her her sheer stupidity. Followed by Marie because, well, Marie.
15. And finally, to flip it around a little, if the winning answer is “Jenn”, what would be the question? Who isn't sharing her plate?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The short version: Same shitty people, same shitty antics.

Long Version: Updates are periodic as usual. All of it is a blur really because it's so damn boring but last thread started with them shoving their gobs full of Indian fusion food and trying to act cultured (they're not). This also seemed the thread of making asses of themselves from staying via a stan at Shades of Green and dissing everything about the resort saying it's not really Disney, to buying an overpriced TV and two bouncy houses, to spending your birthday alone sans family everyone in that family (save for the helpless kids) are assholes. There's also a Date Night with the Dick who we later find out is substitute Jenn. Tim not figuring out the only tool man he's going to be is that he is a tool in the idiot sort of way and Jenn being an asshole. Hell, she's starting to even look like an asshole with how deformed her face is becoming.

Gif Review:

Jenn eating the cakes Dim paid for
giphy.gif

What Dim thinks his home improvements look like to viewers
giphy.gif

OG Buddy
giphy.gif

Da Baby
giphy.gif

Jenn's BFF
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

erry

Chatty Member
Oh let me add she wanted to catch up on reality TV.
From the same bitch that was watching two shows at the same damn time. On the iPad and the Tv, while on staycation, while her kids were there.
Remind me again, how she doesn’t have time to read a book, or talk with a friend, relax, or sleep…
---
She washes her face while watching her iPad, edits while watching the iPad, cooks while watching the iPad, laundry while watching the iPad. You’re telling me she still isn’t “caught up” with her reality tv?!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35