The Tim Tracker #156 Shades of Obscene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they broke no rules staying at Shades of Green if what I read here is correct.

Jenn letting herself go because she thought she would dead by now does make sense in a weird Tracker logic sort of way. What will her excuse be now? Food addiction is a real thing though and you can't just quit food cold turkey.

Reactions: 11
Jenn's hair reminds me of the Turpin dad (you know, the family who chained their kids to beds and refused to let them eat).

Fort Pampers probably looks close to the Turpin House of Horrors too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand her logic about dying before age 40. Your risk of cancer only goes up with age. She was acting like she’s out of the woods now. It may have just been an irrational fear. Regardless, I think it was included in this video for sympathy. She never talks about her mom (which is fine).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand her logic about dying before age 40. Your risk of cancer only goes up with age. She was acting like she’s out of the woods now. It may have just been an irrational fear. Regardless, I think it was included in this video for sympathy. She never talks about her mom (which is fine).
If her life was a dark comedy she'd say that and then instantly have a heart attack from eating one too many plates of breakfast. Seriously though, it almost seems like she is trying to slowly kill herself. The way she eats is not normal. I know plenty of people that eat a lot and known of them would eat the amount that she ate for breakfast. Add all those desserts and booze and I feel bad for the poor house keeping staff at the WA.

Reactions: 12
If her life was a dark comedy she'd say that and then instantly have a heart attack from eating one too many plates of breakfast. Seriously though, it almost seems like she is trying to slowly kill herself. The way she eats is not normal. I know plenty of people that eat a lot and known of them would eat the amount that she ate for breakfast. Add all those desserts and booze and I feel bad for the poor house keeping staff at the WA.
I couldn't believe all that food she got for herself at breakfast. Seriously. That is not normal.
I'm over here, and all I've had since I woke up at 6:30 a.m. is a cup of black coffee. For lunch, I'm going to have hummus with naan bread and a salad.

I'd get physically sick if I tried to even eat a 1/3 of what she ate at breakfast. 🤮

Reactions: 21
Pretty sure this stay or any of the things that are considered baby moon, anniversary, birthday celebration should be considered gifts to themselves not write offs. I’m pretty sure this is how the Chrisleys got into trouble.

• Heart
When she say they brought the eggs Benedict to her, does she mean she ordered and paid for it separately? Or was it comped/gifted to her?
she’s so shady

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I couldn't believe all that food she got for herself at breakfast. Seriously. That is not normal.
I'm over here, and all I've had since I woke up at 6:30 a.m. is a cup of black coffee. For lunch, I'm going to have hummus with naan bread and a salad.

I'd get physically sick if I tried to even eat a 1/3 of what she ate at breakfast. 🤮
Yeah, I can't even stomach breakfast. I am still just sipping at my coffee currently and lunch is likely going to be some homemade tomato harissa soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. I remember thinking my cousin ate a lot when he was a teen, but even he has nothing on Jenn.

Pretty sure this stay or any of the things that are considered baby moon, anniversary, birthday celebration should be considered gifts to themselves not write offs. I’m pretty sure this is how the Chrisleys got into trouble.
They are walking a very fine line to say the least. If they are audited it will be a headache and a half for those two. The good news for them is FL is a no state income tax state BUT they are probably paying all that money in tourism/hotel taxes with the way they travel.
---
When she say they brought the eggs Benedict to her, does she mean she ordered and paid for it separately? Or was it comped/gifted to her?
she’s so shady
I'm assuming they were ordered separately. I want to say it's a thirty-five extra dollars. Here is the menu if anyone wants to budget her breakfast.

Reactions: 12
In April my husband I went to Chicago (for the office convention). We stayed at Navy Pier, we had breakfast at the hotel restaurant. I about tit my pants when the bill was 70 bucks for two. We just had eggs, potatoes, bacon, and toast.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s so shady
I took it to mean she probably ordered it separately but is trying to make it out that it was paid for her, they always blur the lines with everything

Reactions: 17
I haven’t completely given up on molly yet… she did solo room stays all the time. She had fun and ate and makes jokes out of how much food she’s had example saying things like “it’s feeding time”
And hanging out at the
bars, ordering drinks, and snacks,

Jenn, for some reason makes it seems like she lives such a sad and hard life, she does soooo much for sooo little and she’s a breastfeeding, lunch packing, carpool driving, dinner making, clock punching, meal planning, green eating, teeth brushing, bath giving, sleep losing, book reading super mom.

in reality, she’s a useless, over pampered, under showered, weight gaining, unattached, selfish, food burning, sleeping in, pompous, entitled asshole.

The tearless cries, and fake surprises, and the “I MiSS dA bABies” I want them to interrupt their lives to come and hang out with me at a hotel I choose to stay in to get away from them.
Jenn. duck You. I refuse to feel sorry for you.

I’d respect her more if she just said “I have the money, and I need a break!” All she wants to do is sleep and read a book. Puh-lease!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I’m not sure I agree about the ‘unwell’ part. I thought it was us who were the ‘unwell’ ones…and she sure isn’t a welcome part of this little collective.
I thought of it as a deflect response. She calls us unwell, but she clearly suffering from some kind of mental health issues. She calls her son unhinged, when really it seems like he longs for a normal life and she is crazy and has gone off the rails. He’s just a little boy completely restrained in every way. Hehe, she is certainly not welcome in our little anonymous family community.

• Sad
You notice she’s asking for the bare minimum. I guess another manipulation tactic to make it seem like she’s not asking for much, and it’s not selfish to want the bare minimum.

sleep for 8 hours- poor Jenn hasn’t had a full nights sleep in like… a week. Poor thing. She absolutely deserves it

Reading a book: poor Jenn doesn’t even have time to read books bc she’s so busy being a super mom, and working a full time job, and reading the Buddy 50 books per day. All she wants is to read a book. 🙄🙄🙄

catching up with a friend: poor Jenn, she’sso busy with all of her kids extracurricular activities, she doesn’t even have time for herself. All she could ask is to talk with a friend 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.