The Tim Tracker #156 Shades of Obscene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly surprised she hasn't had to deal with "hater" on X yet. Honestly, I almost think it's time to create a meme of her with the Psycho theme music going on....

Reactions: 10
More unhinged Stan behavior from Amanda 🙄
Does AmanDUH not realize she's insulting her BFF/person whose life she wants to steal by implying the only thing that makes the insomniac baby fall asleep is their voog?

Gah, what a mutually unhealthy lovebombing friendship. This is the kind of stuff you see with middle school girls where they become obsessed with finishing each other's sandwiches sentences and talking trash about all the other girls (and then there's a toxic backstabbing friendship breakup). Looking forward to the inevitable burn book.

Reactions: 23
I'd like to give whoever reported them a medal.
Screenshot 2023-12-25 215254.png

---
Because everyone is in a food coma I might've gotten my Nancy Drew on. I had thought that Amanduh's boyfriend was bringing in the bank in but it turns out the cat has a TikTok that's probably gotten more active viewers than Dumb and Dumbette in the past few months.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And I have delve way too much into this psycho's psyche. I do get how her and Jenn would be pals they are eerie alike. She also has a dead parent and it seems to have stunted her as well. Also one of their children in Amanduh's case fur children are ditched for the other more profitable child-there was a dog that essentially fell off the face of the Earth once the cat's TikTok took off, and for that matter exploiting helpless creatures, eating copious amounts of food, and having bad hair. Still trying to figure out what idiocy made her think FL was a good place to move. Seemed like once they started raking in the dough from the kitty she also thought she was set to life and her output has gone to zilch...it really is Bizzaro Jenn.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She probably moved to FL to befriend the trackers. Giving all the stalker vibes for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ohhh the fallout with this one is going be HUGE, I don't think there's ever been any ex-friends that's been this mental at the beginning, this girl is a straight up lunatic

Reactions: 22
I just admire how Jackson ignores TF out of Jenn at least 80% off the time. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.