The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch this whole thing. I don't have the patience.
I'm going to say something harsh. She resents the tit out of her mother. I don't believe anything she says about her mother- there's some psychology above my paygrade about attachment disorder going on with her own children as a result. Her gramma raised her, that's her mother figure.
Oh, and she's terrible bleeping actress. This suite for one is cavernously empty. Just like she is. This is the same tit you do at home Gin, your life is an abdication from your duties.
She voraciously consumes. She's an emotional vampire. You're 'killing' your husband, Gin. Do you know that? Have you looked at him? I know he's no great shakes but he's the only one holding your shitshow together.
---
Hahahahahahaaaa, skipping through and got to the spa session. The Waldorf throwing in a extra 'collagen' treatment, probably after looking at that mug when she checked times. That's hilarious.

Happy Birthday, you saggy witch!
xoxoxo
The Waldorf

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Both my parents died at a young age. I became an orphan. And yeah, it can duck you up a bit. I actually related to her on some level when she said she thought she was going to die, if she’s being truthful. Did I think I was going to die early? Yeah, I did. That’s all I’ve known in my life. But you can’t let it cripple you. And as an earlier poster said, those of us who’ve grown up without parents actually try to overcompensate with our own kids. My nightmare would be having to spend my birthday alone in a hotel room. Give me my kids and let me watch them frolicking in the pool. That’s a birthday imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Both my parents died at a young age. I became an orphan. And yeah, it can duck you up a bit. I actually related to her on some level when she said she thought she was going to die, if she’s being truthful. Did I think I was going to die early? Yeah, I did. That’s all I’ve known in my life. But you can’t let it cripple you. And as an earlier poster said, those of us who’ve grown up without parents actually try to overcompensate with our own kids. My nightmare would be having to spend my birthday alone in a hotel room. Give me my kids and let me watch them frolicking in the pool. That’s a birthday imo.
But how would Jenn reap the benefits of sympathy if she didn't make it all about her, having to hide away? It's all she wants. To suck every ounce of attention no matter what. I lost a parent young, not both, but I can sympathise with the fear of thinking you have outlived their age. It does and can hurt, but you can't keep living for that. Your parent/s wouldn't want that for you, would they? Have a little cry about it in private, make a special day of visiting their place of rest, but don't make a bloody youtube video crying in an expensive af hotel room on your own. She acts like she's the only one to ever go through anything ever. Incredibly self centered. They should have took a kid each, considering how much she bleated on about children probably enjoying the hotel as much as she did. She could have easily have taken Oliver and let Tim have Jackson, but then I guess it's hard work being the only parent in the world, right, Jennifer? It's all about you. What you want, and if all she wants is to hide away from her family in some posh hotel reading Britney's autobiography, then hell... she's had an easy life.

p.s. sorry about your parents <3 Big gentle hugs!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Everything is "Super Fun." Lamp - Super Fun. Spa - Super Fun.

If it was really a solo trip, she would have driven herself with the Tesla (if she could even figure out how to charge it). Tim was probably hoping she'd drive herself and never come back.

She said Tim was at the park watching fireworks. So they are "watching the fireworks together." So that meant the nanny or someone else was watching the kids. Not sure what day of the week this all happened. But if it happened on the weekend (which not sure they want to pay weekend rates for Austria), why not let Jackson and Oliver come to watch fireworks?

$22 for stir fry? Why not just Uber Eats from a local Chinese place and even paying for Uber Eats fee and tip it will still be cheaper than hotel stir fry.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, she had a an actual human there with her. But assumingly it's that Stan that (I think xmasbdaygirl?) pointed out. Apparently the only "friends" they have are Stans that have somehow made their ways into the Trackers lives. Just like that "friend" at SoG.

I wonder who gets the cut to become their "friends" in real life. Do they send them messages promising something in return? Like meals or staycations? And I assume they get tons of offers, but it seems like only a select number are graced with their presence. I can't believe they'd turn down much. Like I said before, just seems very prostitution bleep to me.

It would be interesting to see how many Stans would stay Stans if they spent some time with the Trackers.
If I have some time today, I'll try to find why I my gut is telling me it's that Happily Amanda chick. Her Twitter/X is a disaster to look through, she literally tweets every mundane thought she has. I've seen her in the chat for livestreams and she has recently moved to Orlando with her boyfriend/fiance...I'm wondering now if she moved from Chicago, too. The name jumped out at me because when Jenn says--oh, Amanda is here in the live streams, I was at first thinking it was her sister.

I'm also going to put in a request for more info to be an Aura frames affiliate, I'm curious to see how much they are making off those dumb things. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok correct me if am wrong, but if you had been worried about dying an had struggled apparently to have kids, would you not want to spend that milestone bday especially the milestone that's right after the death of your mother's age WITH your family that you struggled to get? Instead of doing the opposite which is to fking ditch them at home

She isn't exactly deprived of vacations or nights out without the kids, I'd get it if she was an active mother who's with her kids 24/7 an hasn't had a night out or a vacation in months, but she's consistently going out without them an consistently staying at places

As another said, she's a spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't watch this whole thing. I don't have the patience.
I'm going to say something harsh. She resents the tit out of her mother. I don't believe anything she says about her mother- there's some psychology above my paygrade about attachment disorder going on with her own children as a result. Her gramma raised her, that's her mother figure.
Oh, and she's terrible bleeping actress. This suite for one is cavernously empty. Just like she is. This is the same tit you do at home Gin, your life is an abdication from your duties.
She voraciously consumes. She's an emotional vampire. You're 'killing' your husband, Gin. Do you know that? Have you looked at him? I know he's no great shakes but he's the only one holding your shitshow together.
---
Hahahahahahaaaa, skipping through and got to the spa session. The Waldorf throwing in a extra 'collagen' treatment, probably after looking at that mug when she checked times. That's hilarious.

Happy Birthday, you saggy witch!
xoxoxo
The Waldorf
Ginn was young when her mom died, but she was an adult. Mom was 39 & Ginn was 23. Clearly she was raised by a child herself. I didn’t realize her mom was a teenager when she had her- that explains waaaaay more than her mom dying.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She just disgusts me. I cannot.

Sitting in my room at AKL with my kid on a solo trip to give my husband who works hard a break, to do whatever he'd like. He's going on a solo trip next month for a week and I'm super glad. He deserves it.

Jen does NOT.

Reactions: 25
Delusional Jenn trying to justify seeing the Waldorf masseuse to remedy her health. Trying to convince the world that going back again for more in two weeks for ridiculously expensive spa treatments that were packaged as special but are now to become routine maintenance.

Who here suffering from sciatica or grinding of their teeth would “work with” a masseuse instead of going to see a doctor?
Tim get ready, after your Jackson drop off at school, you will be required to drop Jenn off at the Waldorf for her “medical treatments” :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
With all the money in the world, (and lily pulitzer tastes) you would think you would buy some cute lounge or activewear sets to be-bop around in especially when staying at the WA, or when taking your kid to a bougie school in your bougie Rivian, instead of looking like you just rolled in off the midnight shift at Kmart with your reusable tote bag. Also the thumbnail image doesn’t match what she wore or brought in the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She said Tim was at the park watching fireworks. So they are "watching the fireworks together." So that meant the nanny or someone else was watching the kids. Not sure what day of the week this all happened. But if it happened on the weekend (which not sure they want to pay weekend rates for Austria), why not let Jackson and Oliver come to watch fireworks?

$22 for stir fry? Why not just Uber Eats from a local Chinese place and even paying for Uber Eats fee and tip it will still be cheaper than hotel stir fry.
This is exactly it. I'm still not understanding how they haven't lost more stans at this point, seeing as how their entire lives are so disjointed with regard to where everyone is all the time.

So Jenn is at her umpteen "dESerVeD" vacay (solo this time!) while Tim is at the park watching the fireworks while the two miracle children are... where exactly?

You KNOW there HAVE to be stans who think this is odd and some probably were like WTF and will watch less and less.

Yet others that are still attached to the Tracker "brand," if you could call it that, that they can't cut themselves loose yet to join us here to speak the truth. But it'll come. Sooner or later, the Trackers do something else to piss a bunch more stans off and they slowly drop off. It's evident enough in their lower view #s these days.

I just will never get turning 40 (I already have, mind you) and thinking you were not going to "make it" to this milestone (if we're to believe her; I don't), then choosing to "celebrate" on your actual birthday AWAY from your two children who you dramatically professed an inability to conceive, as well as then requesting two more days (at the WA, no less) WITHOUT your husband or your two children to further "enjoy" your special day in solitude.

It just doesn't compute. If you are missing your mother, you would want to be with your children...the way she couldn't be with you. Not the other way around. Someone said it above... it's not wholly about her mother. She was raised by her grandmother.
---
If I have some time today, I'll try to find why I my gut is telling me it's that Happily Amanda chick. Her Twitter/X is a disaster to look through, she literally tweets every mundane thought she has. I've seen her in the chat for livestreams and she has recently moved to Orlando with her
Yeah. I'm with you. I'm thinking it was Happily Amanda. She's been popping up in the comments under every vlog too lately.

Reactions: 24
This is exactly it. I'm still not understanding how they haven't lost more stans at this point, seeing as how their entire lives are so disjointed with regard to where everyone is all the time.

So Jenn is at her umpteen "dESerVeD" vacay (solo this time!) while Tim is at the park watching the fireworks while the two miracle children are... where exactly?

You KNOW there HAVE to be stans who think this is odd and some probably were like WTF and will watch less and less.

Yet others that are still attached to the Tracker "brand," if you could call it that, that they can't cut themselves loose yet to join us here to speak the truth. But it'll come. Sooner or later, the Trackers do something else to piss a bunch more stans off and they slowly drop off. It's evident enough in their lower view #s these days.

I just will never get turning 40 (I already have, mind you) and thinking you were not going to "make it" to this milestone (if we're to believe her; I don't), then choosing to "celebrate" on your actual birthday AWAY from your two children who you dramatically professed an inability to conceive, as well as then requesting two more days (at the WA, no less) WITHOUT your husband or your two children to further "enjoy" your special day in solitude.

It just doesn't compute. If you are missing your mother, you would want to be with your children...the way she couldn't be with you. Not the other way around. Someone said it above... it's not wholly about her mother. She was raised by her grandmother.
---

Yeah. I'm with you. I'm thinking it was Happily Amanda. She's been popping up in the comments under every vlog too lately.
These stans keep lemons on their kitchen counters for 11 months and then are incredibly confused about what to do with them. They have no free thought making them capable of putting all the little things the Trackers put out there into--holy duck these people are just horrible humans.

I don't believe she really feels that she wasn't going to make it and needed to celebrate by having 3 days in solitude. I think she's read that this is something women who have experienced mother loss deal with and she's trying to come off relatable. The comments are full of "I lost my mom at ## and I felt the same way" It's a thing, I just don't think it's a thing that Jenn has actually experienced because she's not conveying it in the way that 99.9% of the motherless daughters out there experience it.

What I have so far on Amanda is that her family is in NJ, so she might not be the Chicago stan, but she does have an etsy shop. Jenn LOVES stans with etsy shops. She first popped up on my radar from the super sticker days.

Reactions: 19
Ginn was young when her mom died, but she was an adult. Mom was 39 & Ginn was 23. Clearly she was raised by a child herself. I didn’t realize her mom was a teenager when she had her- that explains waaaaay more than her mom dying.
Piecing together what comments others have made in the past I was under the impression that Ginn was raised by her maternal grandmother. So she never had a close mother-daughter bond with her mom.

But that doesn’t explain Ginn (at age 23) not having grown up and accepted adulthood. I detest her immaturity and illusion of helplessness. And especially the resentment, jealousy and intolerance of her two young sons, on her part, to living HER best life.

Ginn only loves herself! Her wants, needs and desires are of the utmost priority. To everyone else be damn. Ginn comes first!

eta: Jinx @TawdryT & @2020planner

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I have a question does anyone here think that Ginn helplessness is just an act or is she really that helpless?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the stans remaining just watch the Trackers out of habit and don't really analyze what they do. Also they still might be getting some non subscriber views as well. And who knows maybe some people actually do think the Trackers are somebody to look up to. Doesn't make sense to me but there are many types of people in this world.

Reactions: 11
Piecing together what comments others have made in the past I was under the impression that Ginn was raised by her maternal grandmother. So she never had a close mother-daughter bond with her mom.

But that doesn’t explain Ginn (at age 23) not having grown up and accepted adulthood. I detest her immaturity and illusion of helplessness. And especially the resentment, jealousy and intolerance of her two young sons, on her part, to living HER best life.

Ginn only loves herself! Her wants, needs and desires are of the utmost priority. To everyone else be damn. Ginn comes first!

eta: Jinx @TawdryT & @2020planner

I did not know that about Jenn. Maybe her grandmother felt sorry for the situation and let her (and assuming her sister) do whatever they wanted and gave no discipline maybe.

Reactions: 7
I think the stans remaining just watch the Trackers out of habit and don't really analyze what they do. Also they still might be getting some non subscriber views as well. And who knows maybe some people actually do think the Trackers are somebody to look up to. Doesn't make sense to me but there are many types of people in this world.
Honestly - and I've said it before and I know this sounds horrible - but the stans who remain loyal to the Trackers all... look alike, if you catch my drift. 🥴 That, and / or... alike in a Dr. Now-type of way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some couples tend to bring out the best in each others*, and others less desirable traits. I think Jenn and Tim are the latter.
Tim lets Jen get away with a lot of nonsense, and she takes every inch of it and goes for a yard. Who knows if behind the scenes things are tense because they know their in public relationship and family is not normal, or if they think things are fine and are that clueless Or in denial. At least ATW seems to be aware that he is a whack job, although a poor excuse for not growing up.

*for many couples it’s complicated too.

my god if the solo staycation is their biggest hit in the past few weeks, there will be more Jen solo outings. Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I have a question does anyone here think that Ginn helplessness is just an act or is she really that helpless?
It's an act.
100% believe that and I've said it ad nauseam.

If you watched back when they first started, she drove, she vlogged while driving, she worked, she cooked, she cleaned, she rode her bike places alone, she got drunk, she flew by herself, etc.

IMHO, the transformation started once they got hosted with Disney and started to get more freebies and she started to have a more cushion-y lifestyle. They both adopted the fake "gosh, golly, gee willikers" schtick more. Then, once they moved to Nona, it got even more ridiculous how "stupid" she tried to act all the time. She's created this helpless character for herself (it doesn't help that Tim is a pushover who aided in creating this monster) and she's realized this persona of hers gets her stan adoration, sympathy, adoring comments, etc. and she thrives on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.