The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got 3 plates at breakfast including items from the buffet and a la cart, plus multiple drinks. I don’t know how she can eat as much as she does.
View attachment 2625737View attachment 2625738View attachment 2625739View attachment 2625740View attachment 2625741View attachment 2625742
Holy crap
---
My favorite part.

After she tells the viewer how she needs this time alone because of how tired she is... oh, and Tim too...

Jenn: "...maybe for your 41st...oh, that was this year..." [laughs]

Tim looks out the window in disgust and quietly mutters, "...maybe for my 42nd"

Then, he has the look on his face of someone who is quietly dying inside... and his "wife" laughs at her good fortune. 🥴

Jenn, once again, only caring about herself.
So much so, she doesn't even know how old her husband is, or that his birthday already passed this year.

Doesn't he look absolutely THRILLED here?

View attachment 2625867
View attachment 2625873
View attachment 2625874
View attachment 2625877
He looks exasperated by this whole convo. He is getting bitter about how he is being treated by her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Here you go everyone! Screenshots from the facebook group. I knew if i didn't snag them when they were up, they'd get deleted. Hopefully they show up in the right order...
They even Deleted the one pointing out that just like the Trackers, their stans can't handle criticism 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here you go everyone! Screenshots from the facebook group. I knew if i didn't snag them when they were up, they'd get deleted. Hopefully they show up in the right order...
Hot damn! Those can’t all be us! People are seeing the cracks & her solo tit is going to push more than a few over the edge!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The people commenting in those screenshots are on the money 🎯 If they aren’t Tattlers already I hope they join and contribute to the threads

As a side note: My sister-in-law was married to a woman much younger than her and they decided to do ivf for a baby. After a few attempts her wife had twins (boy & girl). Not long after they were born the wife decided she needed to go to a hotel for days at a time to “work” (she had a job that could be done online). So my sister-in-law would work her shifts as a firefighter and then have to be a full time mom to twins alone on her days off. We all know how the story ended, the wife decided she didn’t want to be married anymore and barely functioned as a mother. Maybe the wife had undiagnosed post partum, definitely had a wine habit but I see the same detachment to her kids with Jenny4 dinners. Neither one should have had kids because they are too selfish to let go of their life before kids and put their children’s needs first 🙁

• Sad
They even Deleted the one pointing out that just like the Trackers, their stans can't handle criticism 🥴
They even deleted ones that simply said they prefer Tim. One poster mentioned they enjoyed Tim’s resort tours and that comment was deleted too.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I totally saw that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then a few people went and repeated their comments - completely harmless like you asid. Something about Tim and resort tours or liking Tim better. And even the 2nd set vanished too.

You know Jenn LOVES that. 🤮

ETA: Get a load of this tit that just got posted a few minutes ago. Bet this isn't going to get deleted.

FOUR YEARS OF INTERRUPTED SLEEP MY bleeping ASS! 🖕

View attachment 2628559
That comment isn’t there anymore either. I don’t think think the op deleted it because no one had responded to her directly. Very odd what the mods pick and choose to delete.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This was really hard for me to watch... as a mom... she just pisses me off so badly...I don't know how some of yall made it thru the whole actual video...
I just watched the FRE version of Jenn's Solo Birthday. I cannot imagine watching the actual Vid, because what FRE showed was so incredibly awkward to watch. It wouldn't surprise me if Tim ran off with either the Nanny or Nick at this point. He looked so done with her. And I'm sorry, I don't believe Jenn has friends. Not actual friends, maybe one of her "fans" visited her. A real friend would not allow her to post this Solo Birthday Vid.

• Heart
Jenn’s solo staycation video already has 84k views. Sad to say that this one is going to do numbers for them for sure.

She looks unhinged in the thumbnail. I thought it was a photo of her in the room but it’s actually a photo of the room with an outline of her body superimposed onto the photo.
A45D8D1F-0488-4864-AA5B-D96953FDDAF1.png

I’m starting to think she did not pose for that photo while on this staycation. The outfit doesn’t match what she was wearing when Tim picked her up or when he initially dropped her off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m starting to think she did not pose for that photo while on this staycation. The outfit doesn’t match what she was wearing when Tim picked her up or when he initially dropped her off.
Her hair didn't look like that ever in the vid and she didn't wear that outfit. I think the photo of her is from their other staycation later on that day or the next day. It's just another misleading thing they've done....add it to the list.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Jenn’s solo staycation video already has 84k views. Sad to say that this one is going to do numbers for them for sure.

She looks unhinged in the thumbnail. I thought it was a photo of her in the room but it’s actually a photo of the room with an outline of her body superimposed onto the photo.
View attachment 2628871

YES! There's a white outline all along her body...along with the obvious photo altering to shave off 50 to 80 pounds. It looks so tacky, guess she couldn't' find a decent thumbnail from the self-absorbed self-centered voog. Just a reminder Greasy Spice, you used to fat shame you nasty lying witch.

Screenshot 2023-12-13 124540.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her hair didn't look like that ever in the vid and she didn't wear that outfit. I think the photo of her is from their other staycation later on that day or the next day. It's just another misleading thing they've done....add it to the list.
I just noticed too that the luggage in the thumbnail is also different than the luggage that was in the room when she did the “tore.”
B21A3656-7523-46F0-BB12-29733B1D0A3B.jpeg
EF8DFC83-4742-48C0-A26C-0EB959632648.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She looks like she has a mullet, is that supposed to be what distracts us from the obvious slimming of her body? Did they then do a staycation the weekend of her birthday too? That's the same outfit as when they went to Epcot on a date with ATW and the dude who wears a baseball cap everywhere and I don't mean Nick the Dick.

Reactions: 12
I love Disney, but I’m not a huge fan of the parties. I usually try to go one of the parties every other year. I haven’t been in a while though, and the tickets prices are nearly doubled it no longer seems worth it to me.
I could never see myself going 2-3 times per season, first of all what a HUGE waste of money. I’d rather spend a few days in a cabin, in a some over priced mountain resort.
seaworld, however is absolutely beautiful during Christmas, and no extra ticket to get in. All of the shows are beautifully done and I being a SW passholder as well will go multiple times during the season.
universal’s Christmas is just as amazing and also included in the ticket, and the cookies at MK holds no match to those Grinch cookies at UNiversal. They are DUH-LICIOUS!
anyway, what is Tim trying to prove by only doing Disney over and over and over and over? It’s embarrassing at this point.
Celebration has Christmas things
Lake Nona has Christmas things
Downtown Orlando at Lake Eola
There’s Santa’s tree farm in Eustis
Leu Gardens
That new place… snowcat ridge (they can make that a weekend stay)
Light up UCF
Like come on, get out of Disneys ass, and do something else!
Check out Hocking Hills in Ohio. Tons of private cabins near multiple waterfalls. I was last there in a fall month and it was gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm struggling to even get through the FRE video - kudos to all of you who suffered through all 52 actual minutes of this narcissistic rambling lying bleep feeling her own pathetic vibes. I don't know how the stans watched this voog and no red flags went off in their empty vapid heads because all I see is an unhinged witch who needs to be committed to an institution.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.