The Tim Tracker #155 Da Baby is probably suffering from malnutrition but Jenn is not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think J$ had something to do with it too. I remember her as not being in the majority of the vlogs, or she’d be there but you’d only see her shadow or maybe hear her say something. I started out with their resort tour videos and never really went backwards to see what they posted prior. But once he came and got the attention of the stans, she was jealous and basically had to one-up her son. J$ stole Dims attention and the stans attention and she couldn’t deal, so she barged in and stole the channel. Just my perception, I could be way off as I stopped watching daily before they had him and very infrequently afterwards until I just stopped watching completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ginn: "I've had sciatica for as long as I remember"
Me: "So like... for the last 30 seconds?"

She also mentions she grinds her teeth at night. She must barely be grinding them, cause I also grind my teeth at night and have for years and I have to wear a custom nightguard (that I usually have to replace every couple of years) because otherwise I will either wake up with lockjaw or a debilitating migraine (more of a skull pain) that needs prescription pain to be able to function.

I know it was said repeatedly for like 20+ pages, but wow, she seriously is a soulless bleep. She is more attached to her iPad than her own children. Not only does she eat waaaaaaaaaaaay too much food, but she still manages to waste a lot of it too which feels even more particularly disgusting to me these days than usual. She really has no shame or awareness of anything outside of herself.

Reactions: 23
That's an amazing and heartfelt story.
As my children are grown up now and have their own lives.....also no grandchildren yet and my husband hates Disney too.....I have been contemplating a solo trip for the first time. It's hard to imagine being there on rides and eating alone but I love going so much I feel I still will have fun. Your post makes me contemplate the idea even more.
Go on the trip!! I’ve been a mom for 15 years and never went on a trip without my kids. In October I went on my 1st moms trip but had to stay at a different resort as they’d booked theirs months ahead of me. I had my own room with only my stuff and on the day they were having a pool day, I bought a ticket to Epcot and spent most of the day walking around by myself taking pics in the countries…didn’t even bother riding anything. It was amazing. And afterwards I met up with them for my 1st ever Halloween party. We’re going to try and do this yearly if we can, in the fall before our hockey schedules get completely insane. (One of my favorites from that day)
IMG_5698.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised she didn't bring up her carpal tunnel she used to always complain about too. 🙄
I'm surprised she doesn't claim to have fibromyalgia (yes, I know that's a real and debilitating thing), which would give her latitude to create all manner of ailments to add to her professed suffering.

"You guyses! I have post partum traumatic fibromyalgia disorder!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised she doesn't claim to have fibromyalgia (yes, I know that's a real and debilitating thing), which would give her latitude to create all manner of ailments to add to her professed suffering.
Yep. That or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

It'd be just like her to think telling everyone she's losing sleep* because of her 2nd miracle child (in less than 4 years) means she has that too. :cautious:

*no one believes you Jenn except your brainwashed stans

Reactions: 17
I think she must hate herself too on some level right? Is she even aware she's sabotaging herself even though she thinks she's living the life? She clearly avoids going to the doctor for regular checkups (though it might be because they'd tell her, "no witch, you don't have sciatica, you're just obese") like she's hoping she also could put herself out of her misery sooner rather than later by being in poor health. Never mind, I'm giving her too much credit. She probably really thinks she can keep laying around and eating like a pig and having a brain that continues to decay from not being used critically and somehow it will not have major consequences.

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 5.41.16 PM.png

Reactions: 18
I get being tired but she really does resent her kids. Was the room Cuntcierge?

She was without her malnutritioned and odd-head-shaped baby for 2 days and still can't call him by his damn name when she gets in the car and pretends to be surprised he's not in the car.

• Sad
I didn't watch the actual Vid, but did Jenn eat that entire giant breakfast herself, or was she sharing with her mysterious "friend"? The chef's kiss to the end of that giant buffet was the additional order of Eggs Benedict, which is typically a meal in itself for many people.

Did Jenn eat all those cupcakes and Macarons herself?

Also, what exactly happened to cause the red marks all over her face?

Are people in their comments pointing out how f*cked up it was when Uber Man Tim picked her up and she thought the Baby would be there with him and he wasn't? Did they explain the location of the baby?

Reactions: 11
That's an amazing and heartfelt story.
As my children are grown up now and have their own lives.....also no grandchildren yet and my husband hates Disney too.....I have been contemplating a solo trip for the first time. It's hard to imagine being there on rides and eating alone but I love going so much I feel I still will have fun. Your post makes me contemplate the idea even more.
Let’s all meet up and search for dim lol
She said she was disappointed no O was not in the car when Dimmy picked her up. She knew the nanny was working so why would Timmy bring O and leave her at home doing nothing?
Fake fake fake for the camera!
Would anyone be surprised if she actually went home for a night?

Reactions: 7
I am 5 pages behind -- I watched this shitfest and I agree that she seemed SO fake about the surprise and awe over the bigger room. The funny part was her acting like this MIGHT be the same room they had before and getting teared up over that and seeming a bit confused if it was or not and HOW did she get it... THEN, cut, and she starts the room TORE and says this room is one of the upgraded ones and she goes over things like she knows all about this particular room. 😅

The Waldorf Orlando's IG and FB posts in the past month are all about these upgrades, including them mentioning the spa updates.... and then a short time later Jenn is staying there on her luxury staycation and randomly says in the tore how the spa is ALSO renovated! The WA-Orlando IG page follows Tim and Jenn and others. And I recall that in their previous "babymoon" stay they said Waldorf invited them during a live stream they did. I wonder who that person was who invited them then?

It seems possible this was arranged with some stan/fake pal/WA employee who wanted them to stay after the renovation. She posts the vlog for free advertising showing off the updates, and they give her the upgraded room, etc.. Maybe it was not originally planned for her, but for the two of them to show the hotel...but, nanny quit, perhaps? At the very least, I think they originally wanted a stay for both of them but the nanny is either gone, won't change her schedule, or won't watch O AND Bud.
This sounds like the most plausible thing because it's on perfectly gauche Bojo brand. 🤮

Reactions: 11
I didn't watch the actual Vid, but did Jenn eat that entire giant breakfast herself, or was she sharing with her mysterious "friend"? The chef's kiss to the end of that giant buffet was the additional order of Eggs Benedict, which is typically a meal in itself for many people.

Did Jenn eat all those cupcakes and Macarons herself?

Also, what exactly happened to cause the red marks all over her face?

Are people in their comments pointing out how f*cked up it was when Uber Man Tim picked her up and she thought the Baby would be there with him and he wasn't? Did they explain the location of the baby?
The breakfasts were all eaten by her. She ate breakfast by herself both days. She said “we ate the cupcakes” so she may have invited her stan friend up to her room to share dessert.
She never mentioned who was caring for the baby while Tim chauffeured her fat ass around or while he was at Epcot watching fireworks.

The comments are nothing but Stan’s praising her saying how much she deserved this and how brave she is for sharing her fears with them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She reminds me of this dumpy 70's guy with the Prince valiant blonde hair and awful glasses, some actor I think, I can't remember his name, though.
I think I know who you are talking about but don't know his name either. I want to say the first name might be Bruce?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.