Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
See, and I was thinking if they were supposedly buying all these brand new bottles, were they buying bottles with newborn nipples? That kid is big, he needs a faster flow. He's probably frustrated because he's not getting the milk he wants quickly enough, so he gives up.

But someone needs to do something because if they are syringe feeding a well baby, there's going to be dehydration or malnutrition quickly. He's not getting all the nutrients he needs from a small jar of pureed squash.

Most of all, if they are not going to seek actual medical advice, she needs to get some real life-in person mom friends to talk with. Asking random strangers, most of who raised children 20 years ago (myself included), is just not going to be healthy for their children. They both have issues and their parents are just making it worse vlogging their lives.
I hope this occurs during the birthday party forJ$. Those Montessori moms will hopefully set Dim/Jen straight!

Reactions: 9

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I don't know what it is but Nick the Dick even looks more punchable to me than Dimmy and that's saying a lot. It may be the rodent teeth. All of these vloggers are a dentist/orthodontist wet dream.

Also, surprised the blob hasn't put her foot down to the dick yet. It's actually one friendship I'm hoping she'll put the kibosh too so she probably won't (though Jenn if you're doing it to annoy us here on Tattle you're shooting yourself in the foot the Dick wants to get into your hubby's microscopic pants just like the so called floozies you hate at the park).
I do see that Mrs TPD has put her foot down and neither she nor the boys have to deal with the harpy anymore.

• Haha
Finally, caught up to the drivel. So she points out she made potato salad rather than broccoli salad and that there were a lot of leftovers. I freaking wonder why....Also, I can already imagine them staycationing (if they're still afloat) while Buddy is taking his SATs.

Oh, and just Googled the salad. It does seem very Trackery.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I hope for Js sake he does manage it ok, 50 is a lot for a kid who's still new to socializing round others, an its not just the amount of people that can be overwhelming, it's the noise as well with music, kids screaming an shouting, adults talking loudly etc it's going to be a nightmare for someone who's never been used to this an all they will do is make his safe place hellish because I doubt they will offer him a quiet place if it gets too much

minniehere

Do they not see “baby brother” is super yellow?? As a mom with a medically needy child, this would raise a huge red (or yellow) flag.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
How would they take a golf cart to FW? Tow it?

I think all these Fort stays are cost cutting. What happened to the fancy 2 bedroom hotel suites they used to stay in? Let’s hope!
That reminds me of when my father in law bought my mother in law this tricked out motorized scooter ($$$$). They had a hitch installed on their SUV (which made parking interesting), and got a trailer to put the scooter on. I think they used that contraption once, then the scooter sat in the garage until after my fil passed away. Why do the THoles need a golf cart? Can you drive around the streets down there with one of those? We have a few people who have disabled carts, but the city knows who they are, never saw a golf cart around here.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
What's the point of posting this Dim??

This is worth a “tradition“ tag? Was the broken down windmill not tossed into the garage as of yet so all the birthday party guests and the Thanksgiving dinner guests could have the privilege of seeing it. Correction: marveling at the sight of this stupendous core foam creation!

Last edited:
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Huh - I use both IG and TT and have never seen it. 🤷‍♀️ So Jenn is MIA, they made this 'hilarious' fake reel for laughs without her, and Tim didn't put it on TT just IG? They are so fucking weird with social media.
I saw a TikTok this morning it was a guy excited to be opening Froot Loops and it was cheerios or something boring in the box.

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
So is Adam Jenn or Tim’s side piece? Cause he is certainly doing more ass kissing and hanging out more with both of them

If I was Adam, as annoying as Giggles is, I'd rather "hang" out with Giggles than Jenn........................ I guess Giggles got a clue and found someone with a real job.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
It seems like you can go as a non-member, but it will cost you.

View attachment 2578580

But membership is relatively inexpensive. My daughter was going to do the Theme Park Management program at UCF (she's not) and this was something that she wanted to do, with the student discount it's reasonably priced.

View attachment 2578586
So, it would cost a non-member $500 to go? Yikes.

And you can't be a member unless you're an Attractions Professional (or young professional, educator, or student, etc.). Am I reading that right?

I swear that David Martin, who goes every year and shows it on Fox35, just was there on camera saying it's not open to the public.
They must like to keep that $500 non-member admission VERY quiet.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
she contradicted herself about how many people are coming in the first five minutes of the video. She said quote “50 people RSVPed” then a couple of minutes later she asks Tim how many pizzas should they get for 10 people cause the Internet said 20. 🙄🙄🔥
She is so lazy she can’t keep up with lies she made 5 minutes ago. I think it’s within the first five minutes
So 50 RSVPd and 40+ said no thanks? Did 15 people RSVP? Are they including themselves and the Nanny’s ?
---
I may get backlash for this, but I think 50 people is nuts for a 4 year old's bday party unless you have a large family or a long-standing group of kids your kid knows from several years at the school. J has been there like 3 months.

When our kids were in preschool we just had a few of their close friends and our family come over for a party. It wasn't until elementary school that we did the bigger parties, and those were usually at some birthday location. Even so, I wouldn't invite 50 people to our house for a 4 year old's bday and serve any main meal unless it was mostly our family - but that is me. For preschoolers you need snacks, snacks, and more snacks, easy to serve and eat foods, and the dessert(s). You can schedule the party at a time when a main meal isn't needed (2pm-4pm) and just serve appetizers, snacks, drinks, dessert. If you are doing food, pizza seems odd when you could just grill a ton of hot dogs and burgers and throw in a fruit platter and snacks, or just get some sandwich trays from Costco or Publix or something. J probably will only eat pizza. 😅

There is no way I would spend the money on 20 pizzas on top of everything else for a preschool bday party. I forgot the Trackers are so cuntcierge. 🙄
When my daughter was that age 3 - 6 held and went to at least one million jump zone type parties. If parties were held in the house they were typically age+1 number of kids. Is she counting the adults? It’s supposed to be about the birthday kid.

Last edited:

quietcandy

VIP Member
Fucking nails on chalkboards when they pronounced Saucony as "Saw-CONE-ees". Both of them said it just like that. Super cringe. It's pronounced more like socknee. They're my favorite athletic shoes and it made my head hurt.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Last edited:

Snippysnips

VIP Member
What is the point with posting to insta an twitter if you won't keep it up, as far as I was aware the only way you get any sort of "success" with those sites is if you are constantly posting numerous times a day everyday

Unlike yt I don't think you get anywhere on insta an twitter if you are taking long gaps in between

DoreenP

I thought the baby looked yellow too when I watched the vlog. My first thought with OGB’s headache was dehydration.