Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonlight666

I assume some of their DVC stays (when not hosted by David’s DVC rentals) were through the rental system and some last minute deals are a really good rate. I’ve seen PMM and others get deals like the treehouses and villas like that. I’m really surprised they haven’t joined DVC by now. That’s one of the only purchases they’ve been conservative with. It’s like taking out another mortgage.
Or gifted by stans...

Reactions: 8

cavamom

VIP Member
A voog posted on a holiday and IG posts two days in a row, maybe not so set for life.

Also, what's with the tape on the floor? Trying to herd all the guests for J$ bday party away from the cluttered office?
That’s got to be for keeping J$ out of the area when da baby is on the floor, no?

• Wow

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
I have some cool Disney sweaters. How offensive to the Trackers! It gets pretty cold here, and they are warm and cozy. I don't like the spirit jerseys, though, they are not comfortable.
Same here(Iowa is cold lol) except I do like the spirit jerseys. They are great for when I don't want to wear my thicker hoodie. My cold weather levels are long sleeved shirt, spirit jersey, hoodie, and wintercoat when it gets really cold.

TawdryT

VIP Member
Seriously, nobody gives a fuck about a toddler party haul. They whine incessantly about doing regular things like other people do on a daily basis. And there was entirely too much footage of this car show. They talk to him like he's simple, or a pet. Yeah, time to make the appointment Bojos.
No they weren't, they weren't impressed. BabyO is off being raised by wolves.
I wonder if the party guests will bring treats.

View attachment 2579910
Best troll evah.:cool:
It would be hilarious if no parents decided to stay at the party and it's Dim and Ginn having to watch like 40 kids.
They won't after they get a look at the drowning pool.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Also, Oliver looks yellow, the tip if his nose is very yellow.
Hopefully it's just the lighting an he's not actually showing signs of turning yellow as that's a sign of liver disease, an these two will probably not do anything about it

Newbie1978

A lot of people in certain areas of Florida do have golf carts. Both of the communities that I have lived in, more people had them than did not. Most people here use them to drive to the pool/tennis court/gym complex. They use them to visit friends in the neighborhood or close by neighborhoods, go to the parks, pick kids up at the bus stop. Our elementary and middle school are close enough to pick up in golf carts, but high school kids do drive golf carts if they are close enough. At our last place, there was this woman who drove to the dog park with her two labs 3-4 times a day. My dog would see here her coming and run out to her to hitch a ride. I was just at Publix and there were 4 in the parking lot, which annoyed me because I thought I got a spot twice and it was golf cart both times and had to drive around.
Oh wow: interesting. Older kids being able to drive them to school is kind of cool.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh wow: interesting. Older kids being able to drive them to school is kind of cool.
Up until very recently, I think the age to drive a golf cart was 14 and you didn't need a license/permit. The law changed, I think last month and now you have to be 15 with a learner's permit to legally drive one. But we have pretty young kids driving in the neighborhood, elementary school age.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

peteykirch

VIP Member
Oh you’re not kidding. I laugh when I hear traffic complaints from Floridians. Come to Metro NY/NJ and I’ll show you traffic. You can literally sit for an hour waiting to go over a bridge (which is down to one lane each way and constantly being repaired). Then you have to pay a toll just to kick you in the butt after all your wasted time.
When I was living in Central NJ before we moved to NC. My commute to my job was about 5 miles, and it would on a good day take 30 minutes, and most days 45 minutes.

When we moved down to Charlotte all the locals bemoaned the traffic on I85 and I77, and I was flabbergasted because at worse it took on average 1 minute per mile to get somewhere if I needed to hop on either one of those interstates.

It made me really question Mike Kay/Adler when he said since becoming a Florida Resident he hates the traffic, despite him growing up in one of the most congested areas in America that being the DC Beltway.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Trips to the supermarket, yes, it's right outside the gates of their community. J$ school, no, it's about 5 miles away. If J$ went to public kindergarten, it would be close enough to golf cart there.

A lot of people in certain areas of Florida do have golf carts. Both of the communities that I have lived in, more people had them than did not. Most people here use them to drive to the pool/tennis court/gym complex. They use them to visit friends in the neighborhood or close by neighborhoods, go to the parks, pick kids up at the bus stop. Our elementary and middle school are close enough to pick up in golf carts, but high school kids do drive golf carts if they are close enough. At our last place, there was this woman who drove to the dog park with her two labs 3-4 times a day. My dog would see here her coming and run out to her to hitch a ride. I was just at Publix and there were 4 in the parking lot, which annoyed me because I thought I got a spot twice and it was golf cart both times and had to drive around.
I’m in Jacksonville (very new to the area and still new to Florida in general) and the only place I have seen golf carts here is by the beach which makes sense to me. On Halloween in particular, I saw a lot of people taking their kids through the beach neighborhoods in a golf cart. My local Publix is near the beach and sometimes I see golf carts there as well. It was odd to me the first time I saw it as someone from the south west United States where you only see golf carts on a golf course.

Kystar

Chatty Member
I wonder when they are having the party. Since most parties are on weekends, doing it the weekend after Thanksgiving seems like a bad time as most people are either away or doing other holiday things.
Maybe it was today 🤔
---
It’s at the house. She said something about someone coming in and setting things up. So I guess they’re having some kind of activity or entertainment for the kids.
That would be a good time for Manny Mike to play sick 🤣

mjm9

VIP Member
😆😂😆😂 Ain’t gonna happen, Tim!

His IAAPA views had dropped dramatically over the years.

2015: 2.7M
2019: 1.4M
2021: 209K
2022: 164K

Seriously doubt he will match last year’s views.
(reposting my comment for comparison)

5128055B-8754-4DFB-99F5-4A772FFA9E15.jpeg

Still on the fence as to if she is knocked up with Prop #3.
Does a pregnant lady carry a lot of weight in their butt and thighs also?
Jenn is definitely a wide pear shape body currently.