Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
I’m all for Disney being for everyone but after seeing that, I would like to propose that Disney ban adults from riding the Tomorrowland Speedway unless they are with a child.

Reactions: 10

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Later next week is supposed to be a cold front. (Lows In the 40’s) since the trackers treat jackets like they are disposable/one time use, I guess another Columbia shopping spree is coming up next.
They will need it for their next stay at the Fort.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
I have not watched, but with my kids, if they complain about a headache, my first thought goes to dehydration and have them drink a Gatorade. Then my mind goes to sickness. I get headaches from barometric pressure and for me at least, it only happens during hurricanes, not a regular rainy day.
My head gets angry from rain and super angry from snow(Sudafed for the win), however if my kid complains about headaches I too think that she's dehydrated first.

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
My son who is 16 months old is currently obsessed with cars (age appropriate ones of course) so my partners mom bought him one of these rugs for Christmas. They make a whole bunch of different kinds and they aren’t too expensive which you would think Tim would be all over since they don’t like spending money on Jackson. But I guess the tape was free since they already had it.
View attachment 2590578
Yep those are the ones I remember from when my bro was young, he'd sit for hours at a time moving every single little car bit by bit lol

Honestly the way they spend money on J just never makes sense to me, they spent a fortune buying a AP when he's barely been in the parks, spent a fortune on that electric jeep thing he's probably hardly been on an is maybe too big for now, then there was that electric bumper car thing which again would have been expensive, an they use tape for his cars when he would be happy with one of those rug things that am sure you can buy for quite a good price

They seem to want to spend a fortune when it's something they can flex an make money filming like hiring that jeep but when it comes to something that would genuinely make their kid happy they don't care about it, it's honestly sad

bumpire

Chatty Member
Found on timtracker blog. "Bart." I've never seen or heard of a "Bart" on this forum. Was he the original Magic Mike? Did he know how to spell phenomenal?

Bart's work:

Nobody loves a hot dog like The Tim Tracker. I think he’s a viable contender for the hot dog throne. Don’t believe me? Are you forgetting how Tim ate 12 hotdogs last December? It was his own little “12 Dogs of Christmas”
Challenge.

Mike's work (oct 2020 blog):

This treat tastes absolutely fanomenal and we highly recommend giving this a taste test if you plan on coming to Hollywood Studios for the Halloween festivities.)
Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 4.26.59 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Does the kid even want 50 fucking kids at his birthday considering he always seems miserable in crowds? Or is it yet again, their desperate need to flex and/or impress meet the standards of the functional parents? I hope some of the kids end up breaking shit in their house or stealing shit. Where are these people going to park? Don't they have to notify their HOA? Why are they THIS fucking stupid?
Jenn did say that Jackson wanted to invite everyone. Even kids he didn’t know. She gave an example of Jackson saying he wanted to invite so and so and they had never heard of that kid so they asked for more details and it turned out Jackson never met him, he just heard that kid be called on the intercom.

• Wow
  • Haha

littlemuv

VIP Member
I can't believe they had tape all over the floor for his hotwheels, honestly I'd love to be a fly on the wall with the conversations that goes on in that house when people are over an see that type of crap

Can't you get those rugs where it's got roads on it? I remember my brother having one as a kid, surely they still sell those types of things so that you aren't putting friggin tape all over the house, I bet they will never clean it up either an will eventually just have a mark along the floor of where the tape was when it eventually comes up
My boys had one of these road mats 25+ years ago. Just about to buy one for my grandson. That’s just cheap trackers, shame on you!

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
There is a family recreation center that is part of their gated community. It has a parking lot for guests. They must be planning to to get that many guests past the gate.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone*! We already had ours back in October 🇨🇦🍁 but I know you guys don't consider that "real Thanksgiving" 😭 Lol

*Except the Slackers
My best friend is Canadian and that is absolutely a real thanksgiving

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I don’t often do this, but I am going to commend Tim.
I think it is great that he is actually buying Jackson dress shoes for the next school event instead of trying to craft them from foam core.
Who wants to bet J$ kicks them off, has a tantrum & will only wear sneakers!

• Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
If Jenn is so worried about the store being hectic why not have your groceries delivered via instacart or something else? Not gonna lie, I do that. I just don't have the time to get to the store with work and my side hustle.
Ah, but they LOVE touching things in the store. Can’t do that online

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Their latest upload should just be entitled “Exploiting our kids for views: we’re desperate“

Honestly, let’s plug in CUTE, BABY, LAUGHS, FUN into the title to get more views. (Apparently, windmills in the title did not do the trick)

The a conundrum for them is their current hardest core viewers cannot get enough of the kids, but I think their casual subs don’t watch and it does not attract new subs when the family stuff is uploaded. I get the feeling there is a balancing act going on with THEIR kids. Pretty gross. No. I won’t watch.
Really it sounds like some kind of disturbing how to book 🤢
The Tim Tracker 154: Exploiting kids for fun and profit

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Am actually surprised they didn't hire out a place an have planners do it all, they usually love to flex like when they hired that place to put on a picnic in the forest, but then it is their kid so maybe he's not worth it to them an they just want to do cheap, or maybe they think they can show off the house an impress (which is probably not that impressive to others)

I will admit we always done our bdays at the house, usually around 30 kids as that was our class, but halls were expensive an we really didn't have the money, we'd have my aunt's an uncles come over (an cousin's which at the time wasn't many) an it would be them that helped my parents do it all as parents just used to drop off their kids an go, we had it in the garden an had typical party snacks, done party games an it was only on for about two hours

But these days with parents wanting to stay with their kids an kids wanting more than pass the parcel it's probably a lot easier to just go someplace, back when I was a kid you didn't have places host like bowling or skating etc but now you do, I don't get why they didn't do that

xojamilyn

Jenn really threw shade at the teachers with that windmill costume. She said “we told THEM that he would have to walk through doorways sideways”

Oh sorry your majesty that the teachers responsible for 20 kids didn’t personally shepherd your 3 year old through every door.
She actually says this in a voog?!

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I wonder if they're going to film it because, ya know - we don't do it if we can't film it.

OR if they're suddenly going to go into "privacy mode" for the "sake of the children" - COMPLETELY contradictory to their channel nowadays.

The reality will probably be somewhere in between - where they show some spliced two seconds worth of footage of only Jackson running around the party and a quick pan to Jenn with her tits hanging out of a sausage dress (or her finest beige Broncos t-shirt), befuddled asking - "Oh really? We're having a party today? For who???" and then it'll end with them glued together on the sofa with Jenn hogging the conversation, pushing up her glasses, and talking about how Jackson had so much fun, you guyyyz while she picks leftover pizza out of her teeth. 🙄
Will they make everybody sign an NDA and video release form? What if they fire up the camera and people just leave. It will be devastating for poor OGB 😕

• Sad