Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
"It's a lot going onnn" -Jenn

After saying they have two birthdays to celebrate, Thanksgiving, "some work things" 💩, and a swim lesson. 🤦‍♀️🤡

Ginn wouldn't envy the week of Christmas in my household. I have 3 major birthdays between 12/24 and 12/31 Step Dad, Dad, and my Mom.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I hate all EVs for what it’s worth, but nope that’s not a flex when quite a few people around here have them. If they wanted an EV to truly flex, they would have gotten a Koenigsegg. I have only seen 2 here in the greater Orlando area. One pulling out of a neighborhood near Windermere and one downtown near the soccer field for Orlando City FC. That would be a flex. They try so hard and fail so miserably at everything. Dim wanted the Rivian for a flex and now it’s pretty run of the mill.
#homemovies
My neighbor just bought a Mercedes EQS 580 SUV and that thing is gorgeous.

Reactions: 8

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Oliver is still looking so yellow. He was looking yellow weeks ago when they filmed the car show. I'm honestly very worried about him. They need to take him to a doctor to get checked out ASAP. Not wanting to take a bottle and not being breastfed should be a cause of concern. He isn't getting the nutrition he needs. He is probably eating pureed squash the majority of the time. I doubt the Trackers have the patience to spoon feed him the amount of formula he needs. Trackers, I know you're reading this. PLEASE take him to a doctor. It's better to be safe than sorry. Hopefully everything is fine but he does not look well and isn't eating enough.

Tim was saying how Oliver fell asleep on the bed (filled with blankets and pillows). He caught himself and said Oliver was just laying there. Sure, Tim. Please follow safe sleep guidelines, you imbeciles! You have a $1000 crib, use it!
Why are they spoon feeding him?
---
He is taking a bottle. At that age they need up to 32 oz a day. That would take forever to feed off a spoon. He would be sick by now if he wasn’t taking a bottle.

She is lying as usual.

In the next Oliver update, she’ll tell us he is taking a bottle and get asspats for it
Well maybe he isn’t getting what he needs. My daughter had jaundice when she wasn’t nursing properly. I know they aren’t spoon feeding him to avoid nipple confusion.

• Wow

gaga09

I assume some of their DVC stays (when not hosted by David’s DVC rentals) were through the rental system and some last minute deals are a really good rate. I’ve seen PMM and others get deals like the treehouses and villas like that. I’m really surprised they haven’t joined DVC by now. That’s one of the only purchases they’ve been conservative with. It’s like taking out another mortgage.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I dunno the layout of the house but you'd actually be surprised at how houses can fit people in, if they split between the garden, kitchen an living area 50 is probably doable, however only if they actually clean the dump up an there's room, I've been in a few houses that's been well over 50 people an sure it's cramped as hell but with people split up into different areas it can work
In college, we could get 50 people in my parent's pool.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I love how she fucking thinks she's "name-dropping" Farmacy and TATA Harper

Not Tara Harper, Jenn ...

Bitch, there's women who can look better than you using dollar-store products.

No need to fucking "name drop" your higher-priced products because they're clearly not working for you when you're ugly on the inside. 🙄
---

I noticed this! Tim and J. are dressed already and look like they've been up for HOURS and Jenn is waddling in, disheveled in her nightgown.

I mean, WTF? HOW do the stans not see how LITTLE she contributes on a daily basis?
He is 100% henpecked, lol!

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Timmy boy made the dumbest video for IG- he thinks he is soooooo funny,

Happy Thanksgiving everyone- except the slackers.
I said something rather harmless to Dim on IG, truly, but it still got me blocked. They’re overly sensitive, lol. So I’m luckily not going to see his nonsense.
---
Who bets Da Baby has no winter clothes whatsoever....
She loves to be shuttled to a shopping spree.

potatogirl741

Ikr!! Two different people. She looks so much better, much more like her old self. I hope for her sake this means they've turned a corner with whatever is going on and she feels like making an effort. But I suspect it's a fair chunk of photoshop/filter. She does seem to have gotten the memo about here Paprika eyebrows. Let's see how real this actually is.
Omg, I love your avatar pic. Yeah, but no, but yeah...

• Heart
  • Haha

Newbie1978

Maybe I’m missing something as I’m in the UK but what would be the point of a golf cart. Is it something they could use to take Jackson to school for example or go to the supermarket?
Do people do that in a golf cart? 🤔

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
In regards to Disney cracking down on “media,” I did notice the list of usual suspects were not at all “hosted” for Jollywood Nights. Now, I did hear of “media” there with gold lanyards… but didn’t see any vloggers with them.

• Heart

FreckleFart90

Honestly I can't see them ever passing 200k again let alone 1M

All those years of buying those little 1K subs have really damaged them because a channel that's sitting at 900k subs an getting under 100k views looks like a dead channel, makes me wonder if the yt algorithm even bothers to promote a channel like that
It’s funny after I made my comment I looked at it and was like “maybe not even 500k” I thought the edit worked but I guess not lol

Slacker life everything must be filmed or it's not worth it...

Seriously, they need to take their kid to a doctor. At the very least maybe the kid could have some sort of advocate then, but I bet the Tracker would twist and contort what the doctor said to fit their purposes. There are so many red flags with J$. But I really think if he got some early intervention and his parents halfway accommodated him, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

So isn't there some sort of provision in the fire code about how many occupants can be in a building...I know my parents' old neighbor had another family essentially living with them-still less than fifty people-and when my mom called they fined the hell out of them. I imagine fifty plus people would be against the code and probably also piss the HOA off in terms of parking-even if it's like twenty or so cars. Really well thought out, Trackers. And I can totally see them going all Live and crying if no one shows up to get pity money from the stans. I always cringe whenever there is the perennial FB post about how no one showed up to Little Melonhead's party usually because the kid has some sort of issues that makes it difficult for them to have friends and instant freebies or GF fees emerge accordingly.

And I wonder if they bitched about him going through the door enough that it reached the grapevine at the school. Again, five or six very positive reviews post up for the school in the last week alone after the usual review or so is posted after a couple of months. The reviews could've been just because of the event but I wonder...