Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Their social media behavior is indeed weird. Tim hadn’t posted anything on Facebook since April and then yesterday he posted that Thanksgiving reel and the video of Jackson disengaged. Some good comments on that post though:
View attachment 2590982View attachment 2590983
Yeah, I think that's the "Grace" I remember who commented on their IG sometimes. I think I remember she was a brunette too with a smaller child. Wonder if that's the same "Grace" who complained about Jackson's school with that fake ass review on Yelp? :unsure:

Reactions: 7

Kystar

Chatty Member
Are they on yet another staycation , no early upload like the past couple of days 🤔

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Unless he's going to be a foam core Christmas tree wearing penny loafers. Foam core gift box? Angel? I noticed the videos from last year's holiday event and the girls are dressed in fancy holiday dresses and the boys mostly have dress shirts, some even have ties on. Hopefully they work extra hard to help J$ fit in.
Jinx! Kinda! Lol.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Didn’t recognize Jenn at first when I saw the photo pop up on the stan fb page. Have her eyes always been that small?
E5C45202-83D0-45FB-ADDF-9CC79C8A40A5.png

• Wow

BusyMum68

VIP Member
According to dumb and dumber, Oliver will no longer take Jenn’s milk (I don’t blame him) but he doesn’t like a bottle either. They allegedly bought every single type of bottle known to man and he still won’t take it so Tim has to spoon feed him formula. He’s definitely not getting enough formula if that’s what they are doing.

There is tons of research on the correlation between how being breastfed helps prepare the tongue, lips and jaw for speech. it will be interesting to see if O has the same speech delay issues as J$

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
Call me old fashioned but am the type that you teach your kid to touch NOTHING, couldn't care less if it's a $3 toy in a shop or a $200,000 car, if kids think they can touch one thing then they think they can touch everything, I grew up with being told you look with your eyes an keep your hands to yourself an that's how my neice is getting brought up since god forbid she be one of these kids you hear about that went into a exhibition and destroyed a million dollar painting or knocked a crystal castle to the ground
Or an idiot reporter that knocks down a Jenga Leaning Tower of Pisa that a guy spent two weekends building and it was just going to be certified by the Guinness World Records people!

(0:52)

• Wow

bumpire

Chatty Member
I could only watch a minute of the IAAPA vlog. In that minute, Tim had to point out that you could buy a ticket but he came there as PRESS. He got so excited that someone finally threw him a bone and gave him a press badge.
So after the documented racism and homophobia he’s still Walt’s special boy…

hcslacs

VIP Member
1700678516928.png

The Trackers don't clean their own house, why does this chick think they'd clean on a staycation??

1700678577185.png

Was Tim referring to Jen here?

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
So now that she's admitted Da Baby hates her chunky tit milk and is traumatized by anything resembling a nipple, can she also stop pretending she doesn't drink, especially due to "nursing"?

I initially thought the stain was either a lost Ft Pampers mouse or Buddy's miscalculation of the poop he wanted to land on his egg donor.
Unless she isn’t drinking for another reason… 😳😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Lambyo

Chatty Member
A voog posted on a holiday and IG posts two days in a row, maybe not so set for life.

Also, what's with the tape on the floor? Trying to herd all the guests for J$ bday party away from the cluttered office?
The TrackHole version of Golden Corral, Woo took his parents to the real one - Happy Thanksgiving to all those set for life voogers. Living off the back catalogue 💰

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member

Some of the best laughs we've had. Thank you all for bringing that to life.
---
What will they gift him with every day for "good" behavior when he's over hot wheels? "Hey egg and sperm donors, I'm into marijuana now, I look forward to getting only the finest doobie weed every day, thaaaaaanks!!!! My therapist said it's to help repress the memories of being dressed up as a broken windmill."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PistachioNut

VIP Member
After a 7 day hiatus they come back with a Christmas Disney vlog, which historically does very well, and they're on pace for roughly 73k views in its first 24 hours. That is not the pace of a channel with 904k subs, although we all know that number's been inflated for years. These people may truly be fucked. They show no signs of growth, sub counts been stuck at 904k for months, views are way down, multiple hiatuses, etc. Things are now well in Trackerville.
Wow if this was a friend I hadnt seen in a while I'd be seriously concerened.
Lots of white hairs in that beard!

Dillon21

VIP Member
That happened multiple times in the same video!!
---

Amen! I use only drugstore products and I am 10 years older than Jennbo and do not have one wrinkle. The Ordinary peel & Vita C is $8 and that products are the shit.
I've tried some of The Ordinary stuff and my skin disliked it. Too bad as their products are priced inexpensive for what you are getting.