Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJ130613

Chatty Member
Honestly I'd love for them to crack down, especially the live streamers that are there purely to make quick money an are ruining others experiences, I'd also love if they completely banned outright any filming at the pool parks, no one should be getting filmed in a swimsuit period

I can't see them ever fully banning vlogging in the parks but maybe they will start to put certain bans in place like live streams, filming on rides, in ques, an in a food establishment then make it so that they have to film out the way of guests like having to film at a quiet corner where no one's about

I guess Disney are getting more an more complaints these days that they feel they are having to crack down, here's hoping something's done
This is most likely the true path of the process, i wrote that above mentioned based on my TA emails i keep receiving from disney regarding the update to the policy. You hit it best with the phased approach and never fully banning vlogging BUT they are watching now and taking notice of these vloggers for sure. Less and less media invites will come and all the #hosted stuff will probably at some point be regulated strictly to travel industry individuals who are legit in the travel business. Most of the local vloggers arent associated with a travel agency in any way and i can see in the future them needing to be to continue their vlogging on some level.

Im definately curious to know how its working in asia with their ban on the vlogging stuff. I dont see as many vloggers going there to do that anymore like there were in previous years prior to them putting the policy in place over there.

Reactions: 10

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I refuse to believe that all those idiots who watched his pathetic reel believe it. Him & Jenn probably sat up all night planning and that’s the best they could come up with. Desperate for attention
Well, thanks. 😆

I do believe it. If they came up with anything, Jenn's mug would have made it on this reel with him last night. I fully believe she was in bed and he made it. I also 100% believe they didn't look in the soup mix box (which everyone would do to see how many they had) because that's pretty normal and easy to do WHEN PLANNING to make something. Lipton soup mix is cheap to buy, and I'm sure they've used it in burgers.

• Haha

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Have either of the medical professional Trackers or any of their highly intelligent, over qualified stans considered da baby might have tongue tie? Seems she’s been complaining about him not wanting to feed virtually since he was born and if she’d told a dr that surely would have been investigated? Is this another clue that he doesn’t attend his checkups? I’m really surprised social services aren’t on to them
ETA
Maybe da baby did have tongue tie, had the surgery and that’s why they were MIA for over a week. Not sure why they wouldn’t mention it if that were the reason 🤷‍♀️
I was tongue tied as a baby, I had collic baby because of it. My tongue to this day is still jacked up, I have trouble drinking milkshakes out of a straw, especially if they are super thick. Also, Tim looked like shit for a "hosted" event.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
View attachment 2579836

So it took them over two weeks to post about this car show, eehhh?
How did it fit into their MVMCP, Jollywood Nights, IAAPA and all the other events attendance timeline?
I saw a post from the start of Nov with T&J and a Stan at the Wine and Dine competition. No idea where that fits in. Lots of events, no videos 😵

• Wow

travesty

VIP Member
So is that where he got "Xmas is starting now", from a Phineas and Ferb cartoon? He's so desperate for that to become a thing and he didn't even come up with it himself? :ROFLMAO:
Just like he didn't come up with "and now it's time to pay the price". It's from a cartoon called Home Movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's too bad Jenn didn't name one of her kids Kyle because otherwise this song is her to a T. And the children around the world bit remind me of the stupid windmill. Honestly, they should've dressed Dim as an old windbag.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh you’re not kidding. I laugh when I hear traffic complaints from Floridians. Come to Metro NY/NJ and I’ll show you traffic. You can literally sit for an hour waiting to go over a bridge (which is down to one lane each way and constantly being repaired). Then you have to pay a toll just to kick you in the butt after all your wasted time.
Oh, we have shitty traffic too. Obvs NY / NJ is very dense and I've driven that too, and D.C., Boston, etc. but really, it's not great here all the time either. Any random rush hour in Miami-Ft. Lauderdale's I-95. Anything in Tampa during rush hour. And everyone is still trying to do 100 mph. I-4 can be a parking lot so often near the attractions and sucks during rush hour (or anytime of day now) And I've been stuck on bridges for a looong time like the Bridge of Lions in St. Augustine waiting for a slow ass boat to pass underneath (which is the worse when you have to friggin pee and you're stuck in backed up traffic on waiting for a bridge to reopen and you just want to get to your destination :ROFLMAO: )

• Heart

gaga09

What are the god awful pants Jen is wearing in the first day of the cabin? I had to rewind it to double take.

• Haha

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Why is this stupid bitch wearing a Ford Bronco shirt?? Shouldn’t she be wearing some bullshit, virtue signaling, EV shirt considering they flex with a Tesla and Rivian?? That would be like me wearing a Suzuki GSX-R shirt while riding my Harley. These 2 are just dumb as 💩
#homemovies
I'd pay good money to see that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
You guyyyzzzz, I found a sneak peek of Ginn's next voogy "beauty tips" vid!!

I mean that's cool and all, but at one of the previous nonprofits I worked for, we got #hosted to an advanced screening of The Secret Life of Pets because of a corporate partnership 😂😉 We even got free snackies and plushies and photobooth pics! 🫠

She looks like someone's alcoholic great-aunt who lives in a trailer (#RVpeople) and eats stale Doritos that she keeps finding in her cleavage. Except that one time she thought it was Doritos and it turned out to be a cockroach, but just as crunchy and extra protein!

👀
View attachment 2585245 View attachment 2585246
Every time I see that pic on the left I think she’s wearing pink sponge rollers in her hair.

• Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
I don't know why they never seem to get that people from OTHER PLACES visit Disney and buy merchandise. Some from VERY COLD places! lmao. They get so offended when Disney has sweatshirts and long sleeved, cold weather items.
I have some cool Disney sweaters. How offensive to the Trackers! It gets pretty cold here, and they are warm and cozy. I don't like the spirit jerseys, though, they are not comfortable.

littlemuv

VIP Member
Have either of the medical professional Trackers or any of their highly intelligent, over qualified stans considered da baby might have tongue tie? Seems she’s been complaining about him not wanting to feed virtually since he was born and if she’d told a dr that surely would have been investigated? Is this another clue that he doesn’t attend his checkups? I’m really surprised social services aren’t on to them
ETA
Maybe da baby did have tongue tie, had the surgery and that’s why they were MIA for over a week. Not sure why they wouldn’t mention it if that were the reason 🤷‍♀️

Last edited: