The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It almost seems like Disney sold out the event without accounting for all the free media passes. Must be 100s or vloggers/guests with passes I would think.
I really don't think that number is in the hundreds. I think maybe 100 at most and that would be including the news stations like WESH and Spectrum News. Those people, for the most part aren't contributing to the lines for the meet and greets and food and drink. Worst case is they are occupying seats for the shows. From most comments, it was the lines for the food offerings and characters that were insanely long.

Another stan sighting from the fb group.
View attachment 2566836
Damn, Jenn looks rough. I'm guessing this is on the way in because they aren't rained on yet. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
Another stan sighting from the fb group.
View attachment 2566836
I guess Jenn has replaced her open mouth face with this cheesy grin now. I know she’s sticking her chin out to hide her double chin, but she’s doing it all wrong. She’s coming across as a preschooler whose parents are behind the camera with “say cheese!!”.

She’s also trying to step up her outfit with the v-neck shirt and jeans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They are wearing them in the stan pic. I think this is an event where everyone gets a lanyard (instead of the wristbands). The stan even has a lanyard on. Molly's lanyard had a gold strap on it, so I think the people who attended the media event part were wearing gold.

View attachment 2566771
I hope they were in a hurry to get out of the rain and the Stan successfully sabotaged that

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jenn is a bougie asshole as usual. Not everyone goes to these events with an assistant with Nannies at home watching their kids. Not everyone has the money to not only go to one Disney Christmas event, but many over the course of the holiday season. People spend their hard earned money on these very expensive events. Of course they want to enjoy all the food and drinks (gasps and clutches pearls) that they paid for. It is extremely disappointing to everyone when you pay to have a great time and you wind up empty handed and frustrated. Her post was another flex. “We didn’t need to wait for drinks and only ate tit that was convenient.” Yeah, ok Jenn, no one else considers that to be fun or what they paid for.
Let’s be honest, it was a night away from her kids…nothing could go wrong for her…

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m sure Mike ran ahead to stand in line so his liege and trusty steed would not have to engage with commoners. If we listen closely to other people’s vlogs you can faintly hear Mike cry out “Avert your eyes peasants! The Trackers of Fort Pampers have arrived for their feast!”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ordinary Adventures is at all these Orlando events that in the past, they made time to stop and say Hi to the Trackers…
I really want to watch this play out.
If Jenn had a great time at the event, who was telling her it’s sucked? Was she glued to Kitra’s x?
We know Jenn doesn’t have friends.
Why did she need to post this at 2am?

Why not just say your peace in the vid that will
Come out…eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jackie's vid (what is with these people?) is already up and if the event wasn't all sunshine and rainbows for Jackie, Jenn is lying out her ass.

I'm not watching her vid, but at least she's offering advice and suggestions. The Trackers just film themselves shoving food in the their mouths.

Screenshot 2023-11-12 at 8.33.46 AM.png

Reactions: 20
I just came here to suggest it as the next thread title but the screen shot was giving me a hard time or I just need more coffee.

TTT #153 Our vid will be out at some point, we're busy being outclassed.

View attachment 2566705
Or, combined with a gem from a page back:

TTT #153 Our vid will be out at some point; we're busy making foam core memories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If there was ever an event to wear those tacky Christmas clothes they bought for a Give the Kids event it would be this. Read the room people! Of course they probably burst the seams putting them on and had to resort to what they are wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well the event said dress up so hillbilly Jenn put on her “long pants” …covering her nasty snatch that she usually displays in her jorts is quite the effort! no camel toe=fancy!
I mean, she changed her shirt… what more do you want?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think she’s pregnant again???
I put it out there in one of the previous threads…

if she fondles a Christmas onesie we will know for sure 😂

But “we don’t drink” not followed by “because I am breastfeeding” is typically one of her early warning signs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.