The Tim Tracker #151 The Only Person in That House That Has a Full Time Job is Their Nanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all make a caption for what we think Tim is saying/mansplaining in this clip?
I’ll start
Tim: “ I feel like a big asshole” ( as he motions in a circular fashion with his hand)
Tim: “Jenn, I think you’ll need all four of these chairs to fit your fat ass”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tim’s handiwork didn’t last long. Who would’ve thought glued poster board would fall apart on a 3 year old?

View attachment 2564373
---
Poor kid must’ve been uncomfortable. Why are the Trackers so adamant about being extra??
It wasn't poster board, it was foam core! Tim man splained it when building the race car and windmill costumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
J$ looks so uncomfortable in that broken windmill box of an outfit. Poor kid. His classmates are in actual clothes and look comfortable. I don’t think Tim got the praise from other parents he thought we was going to get.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Today Dim learned he is still the "oops baby" of the family who no one smarter than him is impressed by and his inferiority complex will live on. It's okay Dimmy, have a hutdog or five, that'll make you feel better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love that the Trackers are doing a meet and greet at the school with their Nanny. I would love to hear the conversations among the other parents.
you think they’ll eventually be the kind of parents who makes their kids get a Fast Pass in order to schedule time with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope the assholes realized how stupid they were with the Mini Dutch Brothers costume. I doubt they did though. They probably thought they "beat" all the other parents.

Ugh, Buddy looks ridiculously uncomfortable. I really don't know why they couldn't have just gotten the kid a windmill shirt or hat-though I think they mentioned he's uncomfortable with hats. They are just bleeping ridiculous. And the Michael Jackson-ish umbrella is the chef's kiss to it all-and those two don't even have a debilitating skin condition to point need for said umbrella. Usually, they are mucking about in the sun like no tomorrow. WTF.

Reactions: 22
Oh my goodness. I have 2nd hand embarrassment. Jenn was right, his costume was the showstopper but for all the wrong reasons. Whoever said they were outclassed is right. Wow. Which one of these families is not like the others? All the other kids were in legit cute outfits from their countries, not costume outfits, but the real deal outfits. And Jackson was in a box. Such a poor design too…he had to stick his head out to be able to see around him and it look like that didn’t bode well for the top part.

I want to rip that red umbrella to shreds, it annoys the tit out of me to even see it.

Reactions: 30
I hope the assholes realized how stupid they were with the Mini Dutch Brothers costume. I doubt they did though. They probably thought they "beat" all the other parents.

Ugh, Buddy looks ridiculously uncomfortable. I really don't know why they couldn't have just gotten the kid a windmill shirt or hat-though I think they mentioned he's uncomfortable with hats. They are just bleeping ridiculous. And the Michael Jackson-ish umbrella is the chef's kiss to it all-and those two don't even have a debilitating skin condition to point need for said umbrella. Usually, they are mucking about in the sun like no tomorrow. WTF.
It looks like, along with the costume parade, there are also food boozthds for each country. I wonder if it was potluck and the parents are supposed to provide? If so, my initial thought was T&J picking up a few cups of Dutch Bros, but none in Florida yet. I guess they probably just picked up a dutch apple pie at Publix.

Although, it looks like a couple of Dutch Bros are opening west of Orlando soon. Maybe an idea for another opening day drive-thru mukbang vid/voog.

Reactions: 10
The mom whose tagged pics the school used CORE MEMORY in one of her captions on one of her IG posts... 🫠
Still, Ginn deserves to be seen as a greasy haggard potato faux mother compared to the rest of the obnoxious wannabe influencer mothers whose Instagram bios are "Mama of 3, bonus mom to 4. Christian. Business Lawyer. Law Professor. Champagne Lover. Travel Enthusiast. Recovering Superwoman." 🙄🤮

Also, I question why a school even has a publicly viewable Instagram or facebook where they post pics of people's kids for all of the internet to see (but then I also wondered how outdated, both technically and culturally, their enrollment form on their website was, not that that should come as a surprise).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So, I've never commented before because everyone here carries the conversation so well!

Backstory because I feel like I owe it as a lurker: I found them a while ago because I also live in Seminole County (hi all!) But, their "sneaky" move to Lake Nona threw up red flags for me. Anyways, what got me to finally post? I was innocently watching Kurtis Conner's latest upload on Harry Potter adults, and he included a clip of Dim and Ginn's "ceremony" in front of Hogwarts. I doubt they watch him, but now I wonder if they mention it because someone reads here...

Have you ever seen them in someone else's video?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The mom whose tagged pics the school used CORE MEMORY in one of her captions on one of her IG posts... 🫠
Still, Ginn deserves to be seen as a greasy haggard potato faux mother compared to the rest of the obnoxious wannabe influencer mothers whose Instagram bios are "Mama of 3, bonus mom to 4. Christian. Business Lawyer. Law Professor. Champagne Lover. Travel Enthusiast. Recovering Superwoman." 🙄🤮

Also, I question why a school even has a publicly viewable Instagram or facebook where they post pics of people's kids for all of the internet to see (but then I also wondered how outdated, both technically and culturally, their enrollment form on their website was, not that that should come as a surprise).
I wondered that as well. I went to public school when the internet was still a newish thing but I even remember they had our parents sign a freaking release each year if they even used our names in a newsletter. I suspect that a lot of the parents are nuevo rich, but I think that's most of the area frm what I've seen.
---
It looks like, along with the costume parade, there are also food boozthds for each country. I wonder if it was potluck and the parents are supposed to provide? If so, my initial thought was T&J picking up a few cups of Dutch Bros, but none in Florida yet. I guess they probably just picked up a dutch apple pie at Publix.

Although, it looks like a couple of Dutch Bros are opening west of Orlando soon. Maybe an idea for another opening day drive-thru mukbang vid/voog.
They so would do that. I actually like Dutch Brothers. We are finally getting one in my area which I'm excited about. But I can see that moron saying it's not as good as her precious Starbucks and then guzzling down a ridiculous amount of coffee while Dim just drinks one of their sugary sodas because no caffeine :rolleyes:

Ugh, and I don't even want to think of them researching Dutch food. They'd probably just make the blob's broccoli salad again or have Dim go to Disney and ask if there's a Dutch pavilion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

A quick Google search told me that stroopwafels are widely available at Target, Walmart, and their beloved Publix. My kid had a project last year that they had to pick a country to make a display about, almost all the kids who picked the Netherlands had stroopwafels sitting out (my little traitor picked Australia 🤣)

Reactions: 8
Seems like Tim’s found something he thinks he’s good at. Brace yourself for the channel going in a new direction…foam core model making voogs with design inspo by J4D. She won’t have to drag herself out of bed for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
J$ looks so uncomfortable in that broken windmill box of an outfit. Poor kid. His classmates are in actual clothes and look comfortable. I don’t think Tim got the praise from other parents he thought we was going to get.
But you know they were talking about it! I hope the windmill monstrosity brought some people to google them or look at the channel. That's going to be fun, especially for Jenn when the moms start to walk the other way when she arrives. Tim trying to win the parenting contest with these parents, it is not going to happen. We give them the name Slacker for a reason, they aren't going to impress these folks with their Rivian and Walt Disney Suite stays.

I agree it's ridiculous, but, "champagne lover" seemingly has her tit together. I bet she's not licking spilled food off her shirt or picking food out of her teeth constantly during her law classes. Heck, I bet this woman wears suitable fitting clothing an brushes her hair. These moms have their tit together and the Bojos are going to be easy prey for them.

My experience has been, with your enrollment/re-enrollment papers (public and private schools) there is waiver, you can choose whether or not you would like your child in school photos, on their website, social media, newspapers, news, etc. You check a yes or no and they keep a list of "no" kids so teachers and staff know who doesn't get photographed. I was usually on the PTO board and always had the list. It was usually just a handful of kids.

Reactions: 12
But you know they were talking about it! I hope the windmill monstrosity brought some people to google them or look at the channel. That's going to be fun, especially for Jenn when the moms start to walk the other way when she arrives. Tim trying to win the parenting contest with these parents, it is not going to happen. We give them the name Slacker for a reason, they aren't going to impress these folks with their Rivian and Walt Disney Suite stays.

I agree it's ridiculous, but, "champagne lover" seemingly has her tit together. I bet she's not licking spilled food off her shirt or picking food out of her teeth constantly during her law classes. Heck, I bet this woman wears suitable fitting clothing an brushes her hair. These moms have their tit together and the Bojos are going to be easy prey for them.

My experience has been, with your enrollment/re-enrollment papers (public and private schools) there is waiver, you can choose whether or not you would like your child in school photos, on their website, social media, newspapers, news, etc. You check a yes or no and they keep a list of "no" kids so teachers and staff know who doesn't get photographed. I was usually on the PTO board and always had the list. It was usually just a handful of kids.
Correct on the "release of information" for kids. In our district there is a little disclaimer so public events, sporting events, etc. wouldn't really apply. I'm not sure if this was just for the school or if locals were allowed to attend. If so they wouldn't be protected under that. Let's face it, just dressing him in that stupid windmill is calling for attention and for others to photograph him. They suck. I can't believe another parent at the school hasn't found us. If I found out they were vloggers I'd be all over googling them, especially after seeing them at the parade. You are right, they do not fit in with the group there.

Reactions: 9
Correct on the "release of information" for kids. In our district there is a little disclaimer so public events, sporting events, etc. wouldn't really apply. I'm not sure if this was just for the school or if locals were allowed to attend. If so they wouldn't be protected under that. Let's face it, just dressing him in that stupid windmill is calling for attention and for others to photograph him. They suck. I can't believe another parent at the school hasn't found us. If I found out they were vloggers I'd be all over googling them, especially after seeing them at the parade. You are right, they do not fit in with the group there.
I think up until this point, the other parents didn't even know they existed. Some of them met Tim on the field trip, but this event they got to see the Bojos in their tshirts and shorts and their kid in an over the top, not appropriate for this event, costume.

Speaking of tshirts---am I wrong or do they both appear to be wearing the same shirts from the night before?

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 6.46.57 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 6.47.35 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.