The Tim Tracker #149 The 3 “C’s” according to Dim Cruises, concierge and Covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks best blonde. I’m assuming that was her childhood color based on Jackson. Just looks the most natural to me based on her skin tone and eyes. All of the reds just look terrible on her.

Reactions: 7
He’s a she? Just asking for clarity, could be they, not really any of my business, I just never thought cis female 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, I was wrong. I just found an old post where they used a male emoji.

I don't know why I got the impression devil was a female this whole time (the height disclosure threw me).
Doesn't really matter in the end, just was making a comment in passing.

Reactions: 11
I used to have a theory that anyone can reach a status of looking physically acceptable if they have enough money for the most part but Jenn completely ruins that theory. Honestly, her gluttony, hubris, and general apathy makes her a hideous individual. A bag would likely be her best option at this point. I don' t think any decent stylist is going to want to deal with her. The bangs are terrible. Girl needs some sort of layers and needs to have that color worked out. The wash out color is terrible, but I think it looks better than the Chucky red. I actually liked the red she had during OG's pregnancy on her but I hate this new red. I hate the Jaime Lynn Spears skunk color blonde she wore before the red too. She needs to find something that's low maintenance and actually follow her stylist directions-you know she won't. She also needs some help when it comes to her makeup and those brows. If she's as rich as she says she is she could easily set up a consultation at Nordstrom or wherever get them to help her with some looks and tell her what products to buy. Doubt she'd even do that though. Same with clothes. If the Bojos are that wealthy a personal shopper could be hired or she could even use one of those services like Stitch Fix or whatever. She also could likely hire a dietician to help her plan meals and a personal trainer to help her exercise to lose weight but does she do this...nope. Just sign me up for that 60th cruise, Johnny. Got to get to Pearl class so we can be ultra cuntciere since we are no longer important via media list.
They both tried Stitch Fix a while back - before kids when Stitch Fix was kind of new.

Reactions: 5
I remember the planning stages for this night back in the summer. Jin said they needed a room because it takes 2 people to put the kids to bed. She would not be able to go home at bedtime and come back to Universal so they had to get a room. It takes 2 people because J$ needs cuddle time and uber attention to go to sleep and doesn't like when Baby O gets attention and he doesn't. So basically, the reason for needing a room is J$.
This explanation makes Dim look even more like a wuss without a backbone nor a brain! What spouse would put up with this irrational way of placating a 4 yr old! They simply don’t parent like normal people do.
---
When they were buying “merch” at the Hard Rock and Jackson wanted the Skittles, Tim asked Jackson why he even had the Skittles and I think Jackson said because they have no more M&Ms at home.
I bet Tim doesn’t even share with Jackson any of the candy he gets from Trick or Treating at all these events.
Oh, you can be sure Ginn & Dim have all the goodies stashed up high!

Reactions: 10
This explanation makes Dim look even more like a wuss without a backbone nor a brain! What spouse would put up with this irrational way of placating a 4 yr old! They simply don’t parent like normal people do.
---
I’ve used the words parent, mother/mom & father/dad extremely loose when referencing Tim & Ginn.

They have never made parental decisions that are selfless and in the best interest of their biological spawns. Both boys deserve better!

Tim functions as a caretaker, while in competition with his almost 4 year old.

Ginn doesn’t give af about being a mother to the boys except when they are props to making her appear like one. As has been stated numerous time in TL “she doesn’t possess a single maternal bone or gene in her blubberous body!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They both tried Stitch Fix a while back - before kids when Stitch Fix was kind of new.
Oh, I bet that ended up great given how they look currently. Though to be fair, before kids was several years ago and Jenn looked passable then-at least-and Wonky Eye Man's eye wasn't completely toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t imagine putting on the lightning McQueen costume in front of my child and saying “see you later Buddy, daddy is going trick or treating”
Thread title nominee: TTT #150: See you later buddy daddy is Going Trick or treating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.