Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BadM0therF0cker

I couldn’t imagine putting on the lightning McQueen costume in front of my child and saying “see you later Buddy, daddy is going trick or treating”

Father of the fucking year material

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn, you need to figure out how to buy a dress that doesn't squeeze your back fat together so much it creates a canyon in the back. Also, noticing how terrible her layers are with her haircut.
Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 9.33.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 9.34.39 PM.png

Oh gosh it gets worse. Oh dear.
Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 9.38.00 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

YoutubeLawyer

St. Marteeeeeeen:
Screenshot_20231016_181921_YouTube.jpg

San Juan:
Screenshot_20231016_181833_YouTube.jpg

Boy, I'm glad I subscribed to this travel channel. I wasn't gonna drop $50,000 to go here but this footage really changed my mind. Thank you, Tim Tracker, for all you do. Visual ART.

50 bucks they film everything at Castaway because it's the Disney safety bubble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
First I want to say that they are mother fuckers for showing J$ sound asleep in his bed. Absolute mother fuckers. It's just infuriating to me. How could anyone do that to their own child knowing there are some sick people out there likely watching their videos.

My other random thoughts:

Tim's dad fucking hates Jenn. Absolutely hates her. Jenn is doing her tour of the cabana, showing us the exact same shit they've shown us the last time they had the exact same cabana and Tim's dad looks like he wants to kill her. You go, Mr Bojo!!!

Tim spends $35+ each on snorkeling equipment and J$ refuses to snorkel because he doesn't like the mask. 😂 😂 😂 You deserve another Hot Wheels for that one, J$.

Tim doesn't carry cash to tip the parasailing guy. Don't you travel for a living? How are you not prepared to tip at any given moment? What the hell is wrong with you?

And Tim, you weren't the 2nd person to reserve the cabana because you got cabana #2. People request different cabanas in different areas. You can request cabana #8 and technically be the first person to request one. Whatever makes you feel super special, dude, you still suck.

I also think they are absolutely assholes for filming back over their balcony onto the other people's balcony, thus showing them in their video.

There were also very late getting off the ship. If you notice, when he showed the screen, they had every luggage tag pictured. Basically how it goes is they call each tag, one at a time, when the luggage from that zone is offloaded and to not flood the area with people. Every luggage tag was on the screen, so everyone was already called to leave.

In the recap, they want to go back to St Maarten and Puerto Rico. YOU WERE ALREADY THERE!!!! You chose to not do anything. And don't give me the medical emergency/ship was late bullshit. I had a friend on that cruise, you were a few hours late getting into St Maarten. That is all. Don't blame the medical emergency person. Blame yourselves. You suck. And they had no idea this was a special itinerary that they don't do often. Ugh, I really can't with them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Forest

VIP Member
I can’t believe she *pretended* she went to see the movie on Twitter. She is a lunatic.

I agree, the vibes are worse than usual on this trip.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ok, I watched the entire last cruise vlog. With that vlog and so many others lately (including the weird live at DS), it feels like more and more we are just witnessing Tim trying to keep them both from losing it or something. Wtf are we seeing here? The level of delusion and out of touch with reality behavior is just jarring at this point. I think the level-headed stans can likely see it, but they have so many stans who seem out of touch themselves and think this is what "successful" and "rich" people do who "deserve iT." 🥴🥴

Who eats that much shit?!! The only thing close to that I have ever seen is an episode of My 600 Lb Life, and I am not even joking. This feels like the step before the point where someone orders 2 pizzas and a bucket of fried chicken for themselves for lunch. 😬

They are doing NOTHING NEW. EVER. IT IS THE SAME STUFF OVER AND OVER. I feel slightly cuckoo watching any of these cruise vlogs because it feels like fucking Groundhog Day. Buffet tour, eat, splash pad, eat, slide, SNACKIES, menu reading, eat, Tim goes to meet furries solo, whispering outro. This is just beyond weird and just so odd I can't even clearly put into words what it feels like. Who can do this stuff over and over so many times AND spend 5 figures to do it multiple times per year?!! Is this some weird bandaid thing that has to happen every so many months to try to stop things from officially going down the toilet in their everyday lives? WHAT are we watching?! It feels like the Twilight Zone. 😅😬

• Heart
Reactions: 40

snazzynettyy48

Thank you to @airbusA330 for the title.
Short recap:
After tens of thousands of dollars spent, the bojos had a thrilling time on their cruise gorging themselves on pizza, fries, and ice cream (but NO soda for Jackson!)
Nanny and Oliver had a great time in the lavish room the entirety of the stay.
Tim couldn’t think to plan any of their port visits so it was spent scrambling around with no cash and not even bothering to stop in their second port because of rain.
Jen has been tirelessly releasing these vlogs in the hopes their views would go up, but instead they are failing and dwindling in views and interest.
Overall, they suck, their videos gave no actual information about booking, costs, experience or anything, just a compilation of food and Jens ugly face.
---
@chitownzee did add to the title “The 4 C’s, Cruises, concierge, Covid, and Jen!” and it got more likes but because @airbusA330 was the creator I gave them the credit! I hope y’all understand. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Smooshpoosh

Not that I want him to have on super chats but I don’t understand the live streaming if you don’t have on super chats because isn’t why that that’s why these grifters do this shit is to generate money, so why is he streaming for no reason? I guess I’m answering my own question, but the only thing I can think of is that they’re testing the waters on live streaming to see how many viewers they get before they start turning on super chats.
People are pointing out that they just recently said they don't live stream in the park's. That aged well
Screenshot_20231017_173304_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

2020planner

VIP Member
Omg Adam is such a whiner. “Sadly the negative aspects” Oh yes the negative aspects of not having to have a real job and getting to travel and eat all day for money.

Also, this would have been best sent as a private message to the Trackers. No one needs to read this shit.
100%.

Poor whittle Adam... living a life of First Class air travel... most days don't get "started" until mid-afternoon when he shows up at a random Disney park (on either coast)... "forced" to be "stuck" at the Contemporary during a hurricane when he lives 10 minutes away... the ability to take his mom to Aulani with his DVC purchase thanks to a bunch of people with no lives who suck his dick daily in the comments and fund his lifestyle...

Oh, but a handful of "meanies" call him out for his pissy ass manchild attitude and the Trackers for their utter bullshit... oh... the horrors! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Jen237

Chatty Member
FFS Jenn, put your tits away, this is a family friendly Disney cruise, not a Hooters! Clearly, spending thousands for cuntcierge, has not bought you any class🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

YoutubeLawyer

Screenshot_20231016_193338_YouTube.jpg

Omg, why would they take a baby out in this tornado? He is clearly so miserable in the rain. No wonder they stayed on the ship. His face says it all.
Screenshot_20231016_193504_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I think Tim is going through a rough patch, if his own making. He needs to unpack his ballz from Jenn’s purse and either set her straight or stage an intervention.
Yep.

One of the very few things I will give Tim credit for is that they - notably Jenn - would have nothing if it weren't for him and his very regular and consistent uploads at the beginning of the channel. Even now with her shitty editing that she does *just enough* to keep the channel afloat.

HE is the one who started the channel, HE is the one who initially did the filming and the editing, HE is the one who is chauffeuring her ass all over town and giving her everything she wants and giving in to her every whim, and HE is the one who does the majority of the non-nanny parenting.

All of it enough to create a brand to get the money rolling in all these years to give her the life she has.
I mean, just look at the non-existent, poorly viewed Jenn Does Shit channel. She would NEVER have been able to get the channel to the point it is today if it were just her and if it weren't for TIM and TIM's personality creating the "brand," yet somehow, over the years and more recently, she's hijacked it to the point that the stans are now more interested in HER than what the channel really was all about and how it really started.

Truly, he's reaching a breaking point and do I feel sorry for him? Not really. The kids? YES. Jenn? NOT AT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 37