The Tim Tracker #149 The 3 “C’s” according to Dim Cruises, concierge and Covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a thing about height. He’s always bragging how J and O are taller than average. Good for them, but it isn’t some kind of accomplishment. Know what is an accomplishment? Being potty trained and sleeping through the night.
And swimming without floaties!

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand dragging the whole entourage to a hotel for one evening at HHN. Seems like such a pain in the ass. Just have the nanny come to the house and go out for the night. I bet the nanny can put J to bed while watching O, unlike their useless mother. I guess this was when Jenn was still pretending to be nursing.
I remember the planning stages for this night back in the summer. Jin said they needed a room because it takes 2 people to put the kids to bed. She would not be able to go home at bedtime and come back to Universal so they had to get a room. It takes 2 people because J$ needs cuddle time and uber attention to go to sleep and doesn't like when Baby O gets attention and he doesn't. So basically, the reason for needing a room is J$.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Was the power issue not putting a keycard in the slot by the door?
There isn’t a slot by the door in Hard Rock. Probably was a breaker.
---
Adam is quite tall. I’m 5’8 and he’s much taller than me. I’d say he’s 6’3. Definitely over 6” and definitely not 5’8.

Tim is also tall, not taller than Adam but over 6’0 for sure.
Agreed! Saw him off to the side as I walked into USF and def over 6’. Jenn was taller than I expected too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is a YouTube channel and a local game store that I absolutely love up here in the PNW, is this so hard? Just update your fans if something out of the norm is happening. They must love all of their stans pining over where they are.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
At Cowfish, Tim is excited about the fried pickles while Jenn is scrolling her phone. What’s she doing? Deleting comments?
74F88E14-3253-4C52-830A-AF1679E1ECBB.png

• Sad
Reactions: 21
At Cowfish, Tim is excited about the fried pickles while Jenn is scrolling her phone. What’s she doing? Deleting comments?
View attachment 2528170
Wrong answers:
- Tracking her period
- Balancing their monthly budget
- Signing up for a video editing class for dummies to learn the latest techniques
- Looking up the calorie count of her meals
- Sending an email to her sister telling her she misses her and inviting 🍑 to come meet her nephews
- Researching their upcoming cruise that would be uploaded before this "vid" 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It does! I tried to zoom in more but can’t make out anything. However, when I did zoom in, “The Tim Tracker” wording appeared on the bottom right hand corner. Never seen that before and it’s not there throughout the video.
View attachment 2528179
It kind of looked like the old (pre-X) version of Twitter. And since all she does is post there now (because I really do think she forgot her password or got locked out of IG or something 😂), it wouldn't surprise me if she was perusing her mentions.

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one that keeps all apps and websites on dark mode? I couldn’t imagine using tattle not on dark mode.

Reactions: 24
Am I the only one that keeps all apps and websites on dark mode? I couldn’t imagine using tattle not on dark mode.
Honestly I didn’t know that was an option. I prefer dark mode
---
This is much better now I can see

Reactions: 9
It kind of looked like the old (pre-X) version of Twitter. And since all she does is post there now (because I really do think she forgot her password or got locked out of IG or something 😂), it wouldn't surprise me if she was perusing her mentions.
She’s admitted to liking her old phone cause she doesn’t like change, she probably doesn’t update her apps for the same reason.

Reactions: 8
The hard rock hotel is my least favorite. I love aventura personally. Buddy didn’t give two shits about that room. That build up to the reveal, his reaction was very “mid” as the kids say. He was hyped throughout the video, but I’m sure it wasn’t because he was over joyed with being in that room.
i love how they ordered Jacksons Food light on the powdered sugar though🤭

and to add to the convo, Tim is absolutely like 5’13, 5’14ish. 🤭🤭🤭 don’t mind me, I’m still cracking up from the 5’12 comment😂😂😂

no matter how hard Tim wants to be “super” he’s very common. He’s not super tall, just average tall.

I also think the mirror chart might be off, I thought that the last time they were there.

didn’t Jenn say they tried for years to get that room? When Jackson was an infant Jenn? Or pre Jackson?. Your math isn’t making sense. That’s why you can’t always exaggerate or lie when it comes to stupid tit

Reactions: 11
She needs to cut it off! Just go back to mid length.
I will disagree with this. I think the mid length makes her face look even heavier and wider. She needs her hair long to slim her face down although she does need a different fringe cut. I do understand that when you have thin hair that the longer it is the thinner it looks but she could get a layered cut and it would look fuller but those mid length bobs that she gets are horrible.

Reactions: 9
My phone's default setting to view all apps in dark mode somehow got changed last week and it was seriously driving me nuts at how bright everything was - everything looked so weird and different.

Ginn seems like she'd keep her phone on the brightest setting though, she still seems to routinely/conveniently have her phone die all the time when she could totally just stick a portable power bank in between her tits so she could keep the damn thing charged.

I know she has tall tales of calling Old Navy or Purple Carrot or Hello Fresh to witch at them, but otherwise it seems she's totally fine being hands off and not doing a damn thing herself. Donations? All in Dim's name. Their house? Seems to only be in Dim's name (or is it under their LLC now)? I bet all these cruises and whatnot are all arranged under Dim's name. I bet only Dim is listed as the emergency contact for Buddy at his school (especially since Buddy's egg donor's phone is frequently dying/dead).

She's just an accessory suffering from main character syndrome.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.