The Tim Tracker #149 The 3 “C’s” according to Dim Cruises, concierge and Covid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @airbusA330 for the title.
Short recap:
After tens of thousands of dollars spent, the bojos had a thrilling time on their cruise gorging themselves on pizza, fries, and ice cream (but NO soda for Jackson!)
Nanny and Oliver had a great time in the lavish room the entirety of the stay.
Tim couldn’t think to plan any of their port visits so it was spent scrambling around with no cash and not even bothering to stop in their second port because of rain.
Jen has been tirelessly releasing these vlogs in the hopes their views would go up, but instead they are failing and dwindling in views and interest.
Overall, they suck, their videos gave no actual information about booking, costs, experience or anything, just a compilation of food and Jens ugly face.
---
@chitownzee did add to the title “The 4 C’s, Cruises, concierge, Covid, and Jen!” and it got more likes but because @airbusA330 was the creator I gave them the credit! I hope y’all understand. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39
👇🥴

Screenshot_20231016-185458_YouTube.jpg

What!? 😐

Screenshot_20231016-185525_YouTube.jpg

Yeah, so tough that they still went out on the deck to the slides and splash pads in this terrible storm (that didn't even shut down the waterslide). 🙄

Screenshot_20231016-185549_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231016-185615_YouTube.jpg

Gifts? 🤣 WTF.

Screenshot_20231016-185651_YouTube.jpg

Yeah, pretty out of touch eh? But get ready for that Rivian vlog, Wilderness staycation, and cruise recrap vlog where they break down how much they tipped + all the merch they got including more tshirts and frames from Castaway, and how they already booked their next cruise. 😏

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Dim said they didn't have an umbrella. 1) that's a really bleeping easy thing to pack if one is mindful enough to check the weather for one's planned destinations ahead of time, 2) I'm sure you could buy one on the ship, 3) pretty bleeping sure you could buy one or a dozen in SJ. What a bleeping dickwad of excuses.

I'm sorry I just can't understand a "travel" channel where the idiots have to practically be dragged off the ship against their will or just don't leave at all, even at new ports. Like Castaway Cay is the only place that gives them a travel boner on their GD redundant boring AF cruises over and over and over again. They have absolutely no sense of curiosity that people who actually like traveling have.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dim said they didn't have an umbrella. 1) that's a really bleeping easy thing to pack if one is mindful enough to check the weather for one's planned destinations ahead of time, 2) I'm sure you could buy one on the ship, 3) pretty bleeping sure you could buy one or a dozen in SJ. What a bleeping dickwad of excuses.

I'm sorry I just can't understand a "travel" channel where the idiots have to practically be dragged off the ship against their will or just don't leave at all, even at new ports. Like Castaway Cay is the only place that gives them a travel boner on their GD redundant boring AF cruises over and over and over again. They have absolutely no sense of curiosity that people who actually like traveling have.
Also, don't Tim's parents ever want to leave the ship?!! Maybe his mom was full on RBF because all they do with her is meet up at the dining room (pretty much late every time), and she gets to see some nanny cart off baby O, and Jenn or Tim is holding J from running around or throwing a fit?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Come on now, you all should be used to Jen and her overuse of the royal 'we'. Although, she seems to misunderstand how to use it and in most cases she's not using 'we' instead of 'I', but 'we' instead of 'just Tim'. And really, the movie was at 10:45. There's no way she was going to be up and ready at that ungodly hour.

I sure hope Tim pays for his parents' cruises, because these must be some of the worst vacations they ever take. I don't understand going on a vacation with family and then never spending time with them.

Reactions: 27
They blamed Oliver for not wanting to get off the ship at Puerto Rico but let’s be real they would have left him on the ship anyway. Tim is deathly afraid of rain and I don’t understand it. He has a waterproof camera so he can’t use that as an excuse. Maybe the rain gives him the pee shakes idk.

Tim and Jenn seem to be spending a lot of time apart during this cruise. I think something went on behind the scenes. The vibes aren’t vibing. Tim was so bored he tried to go to a movie alone and then he started to harass characters. You can see the look in the princesses’ eyes change when he says he has a 3 year old and they realize the kid isn’t there. Creepy. “Can I take a selfie with you?” We never got to see the pic. I guess it was for his own personal collection. :sick: Instead of harassing them, he should have been spending time with his parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ginn wasn't even at breakfast, was she? Pretty sure it was either Nanny Rosé or maybe one of Dim's parents next to him because otherwise we'd have had to listen to Ginn also talking with her mouth full showing off her boring multiple plates of breakfast.

Since when are 6-month-olds allergic to warm rain anyway? Using Da Baby as a scapegoat for not leaving the ship is bleeping weird. Also why did they ALL have to stay on the ship? They couldn't dump Da Baby on Nanny Rosé as usual like they did the day before? It makes no bleeping sense whatsoever. Dim couldn't get off the ship alone? WTF.

WHAT INDUSTRY?
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 4.14.58 PM.png

Oh we're calling PENNE pasta "PANETE" pasta now. I had to rewind to make sure I heard Dim incorrectly say "panete" pasta. Good lord.
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 4.16.19 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I'm going to bet that if they called concierge and said hey, do you by chance have a couple of umbrellas, they would have them available for them. I've been on DCL excursions where there was a threat of rain and they've given us those cheap ponchos, just in case. They didn't want to get off the ship.

I'm really disappointed that they didn't book excursions. Every port has a generic city tour where you board a little open air bus and ride around for a few hours. Those typically do not sell out. I really hope the parents booked their own stuff and managed to get off the ship. I get it, a lot of people aren't adventurous to go off and do stuff on their own and traveling with a baby limits which excursions you can do, but there's always something labeled All Ages where you can at least check out the place you are visiting, like St. Marteen. 🥴

These would have been perfect for them:
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 7.15.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 7.15.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 7.15.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 7.17.12 PM.png

Reactions: 19
Dim's attitude about the cookies must be the same of his tumor of a wife. "They're not my favorite but I keep eating them." She's not his favorite, but he keeps staying with her anyway cause if he squints real hard, she sort of maybe definitely doesn't look like Nicole Kidman, but denial is a helluva drug.

• Haha
St. Marteeeeeeen:
Screenshot_20231016_181921_YouTube.jpg

San Juan:
Screenshot_20231016_181833_YouTube.jpg

Boy, I'm glad I subscribed to this travel channel. I wasn't gonna drop $50,000 to go here but this footage really changed my mind. Thank you, Tim Tracker, for all you do. Visual ART.

50 bucks they film everything at Castaway because it's the Disney safety bubble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can’t believe she *pretended* she went to see the movie on Twitter. She is a lunatic.

I agree, the vibes are worse than usual on this trip.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
St. Marteeeeeeen:
View attachment 2514726

San Juan:
View attachment 2514728

Boy, I'm glad I subscribed to this travel channel. I wasn't gonna drop $50,000 to go here but this footage really changed my mind. Thank you, Tim Tracker, for all you do. Visual ART.

50 bucks they film everything at Castaway because it's the Disney safety bubble.
But Dimmy REALLY wanted to explore the fort and REALLY wanted to try the food from the "various street vendors"!! Couldn't you feel his adventurous drive to go see new things that weren't Disney-fied as he whined about the rain (while the sun was still shining) and his baby who is made out of paper?? You know, the guy who is uncomfortable with actual flavor and anything that isn't a hutdog or burger or bacon??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd also like to personally apologize to the 20 yr Olds in princess costumes who had to deal with a creep and his giant camera
---
But Dimmy REALLY wanted to explore the fort and REALLY wanted to try the food from the "various street vendors"!! Couldn't you feel his adventurous drive to go see new things that weren't Disney-fied?? You know, the guy who is uncomfortable with actual flavor and anything that isn't a hutdog or burger or bacon??
Yeah, he's a real Indianna Jones 😂
"Florida Bojonowski and the 15% Chance of Rain"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'd also like to personally apologize to the 20 yr Olds in princess costumes who had to deal with a creep and his giant camera
Really, they both deserve a Cast Compliment because, based on the looks on their faces, they were clearly uncomfortable by the conversation and giant camera shoved in their faces. And you have to understand, the lines for those characters after dinner are long. People are standing there waiting to meet Belle, while a 40 year old man, alone, is asking her about book recommendations. That's just creepy.

And, if that man has the same ridiculous "codfish" conversation with Captain Hook one more time...he might get just tossed overboard. You can tell whoever the character handler is, really isn't into dealing with Tim's nonsense. We get it, they told Hook to leave the ship and he's back again. Because it's a show, it's an act for entertainment, it's not bleeping real, dumbass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jenn didn’t even realize they went to the movie. She scolded Tim about the snacks way after they got back. WTF was she doing?

• Haha
  • Wow
You live in a bleeping state with hurricanes, what the duck is wrong with you? What did the rain do to you? Show us on the booty butt where it touched you Dimmy. Also if it's that "frightening" you wouldn't be high up waiting to go on a slide. Does the rain have an accent and that's why it's "frightening"? 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 4.28.56 PM.png

Shout out to this CM who is probably like, "man this grown manchild keeps using his child as an excuse to keep going on the clear slide!"
Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 4.31.08 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am pretty sure they did Castaway Cay on a rainy day before. So, I guess rain is only an excuse when it's in scary foreign places and not within the Disney safety bubble.

And, ok, maybe the fort was a bit far away to get caught in the rain, but the rest of the city is steps away from the dock if he really wanted to try a couple of "street vendors". But, the truth is, they really didn't want to.

Why do they even bother with these longer cruises that go to places other than just Castaway Cay?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.