Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
🤣 Jenn, who has access to the club lounge, offering her a plentitude of “fancy treats” any time she wants…walking out of the high tea with leftovers… still on the plate no less…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

hcslacs

VIP Member
A little PSA for anyone who frequents the concierge pool deck. Please take disinfectant wipes with you. Tim felt the need to handle several drink cans and then put them back.

IMG_1648.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

erry

VIP Member
They open the pillow pets gifts, Jackson takes them out of the box, and throws them right on the floor. His idiot mother laughs. I’d be embarrassed if my kid that, I would definitely cut that part out.

Jenn, everything is not a freaking”stage” or “phase”
I know you and Tim have piss poor communication but it’s expected behavior for a child to talk to their parents. It’s not a stage for crying out loud.

erry

VIP Member
You guys they only eat healthy cereal at home! And two minutes later they are stuffing their faces with extra sugary Krispy Kreme donuts 😩

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Not only is Oliver pretty much missing from the cruise, I don't think we have ever seen his pack-n-play set up anywhere in the suite. We got that one shot of the nanny holding Oliver in the larger pull-down bed, with bed rails on it so I assume that's were Jackson has been sleeping. So, does that mean that the nanny is sleeping in the smaller pull-down bed? Or, I guess the nanny could have her own cabin and that's where Oliver has been sleeping.

And it's still odd that Jen has not once mentioned Oliver's reflux or sleeping issues and whether or not the gentle rocking of the ship has cured him of all his ailments.

• Haha
Maybe he is just used to dumbing everything down and having to explain the obvious, but so far Tim has explained that mirrors are used for looking at yourself, a safe is used for keeping valuables safe and curtains are used to block out light.

• Haha
  • Wow

YesNow

VIP Member
I like how adamant Tim is about not having soda when J$ wants orange Fanta and then cut to the very healthy meal of hot dogs, chicken tenders and french fries.

• Haha
  • Sad

hcslacs

VIP Member
So the only activity Tim had pre-booked for Jackson (according to their pre-cruise vid) was the golf simulator. And Jackson obviously didn't enjoy it since they skipped out with 10 minutes left. They way they constantly talk about Jackson loving golf, you'd think someone would have taught him how to hold a club somewhat correctly by now.

1697147759247.png

• Haha
  • Wow
I imagine the reason she cut much of the post tea party talk was because OG Buddy was saying he hated it. It was pretty obvious Jenn was the one who wanted that tea. As well as for one of her sons to be born with a vagina.

• Sad
Why does she all of a sudden have an urgency for time management?
Why is she ultra bitchy about it?
Why do they have to pack together?
Why couldn’t Tim go to the store, while Jenn stayed behind to pack and cook?
Why are they like this?
Why is everything a 2+ person task?
Because then they would have to communicate outside of the actual tasks, Jenn would need to tell Tim what she needed from the store which requires forethought and planning. Tim would need to tell Jen what to pack…or how to pack… or where the suitcases are…or what a suitcase is…They are so codependent with even the simplest of life tasks.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Ugh, this is almost an hour?? It's gonna take a while to get through.

So far it's just been flexing and show how rich and special they are. She makes sure to let us know they tip the porter $20, which is above and beyond her suggested amount. "Concierge" has already been uttered several times. Apparently none of the lunch selections are suitable for Buddy so they have the restaurant servers go up to the pool deck to get a pizza for him.

For lunch, Tim gets the muffaletta sandwich, which he always gets. Jen gets the leek and potato soup, which she had on the Wish. I just don't get spending thousands of $ just to do the same things over and over.

• Wow

rageblackouts

I can't believe Jenn and Tim were laughing about Tim eating paper instead of a piece of glaze from the donut, and neither of them thought it was disgusting that he ate it off the FLOOR?! WTF!

I can kind of understand the timing of the Gatorland video interrupting their cruise videos, but they really had to put out this stupid home vlog hours after the day two video? So bizarre and obviously desperate to get back on track (LOL).

It's nice that they're doing things with J but it's SO obvious that none of these activities are FOR J. You'd think his complete lack of interest in meeting the princesses multiple other times would've been a hint that $300 (!!!) was a waste of money for this tea event, but of course Jenn had to do it anyway. The virtual sports thing seemed fun but we know J actually enjoys mini golf. Take him to play mini golf. They're just such selfish people but especially selfish as parents.

• Sick

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Only the absolute fuck-wits that are the Trackers could run out of time to buy groceries, while AT THE FUCKING GROCERY STORE!
And it’s not like they had an appointment or something like that they had to leave to get to. They left because Jenn had to go make dinner. They have the worst time management skills. They seem to get dumber and dumber every day.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
When Dim was showing the breakfast snack offerings, CCR’s Bad Moon Rising was playing clear as day in the background. It’d be a real shame if they got a copyright strike for the music playing. A real shame.

• Haha

Dolphin

And I was sorry, but as of a mom to a special-needs child who is on the autism spectrum. Jackson has autism/Asperger’s disease. I’ve said this since he was younger than he is now, but it’s clear and more clear every time I see him. I’m hoping with the preschool he’s going to they will tell them this. My son was diagnosed with my autism at 3 1/2 years old. He is 16 years old now. I’m telling you Jackson has it and these two idiots don’t even realize it. They make me sick.🤬

• Sad

Dr.Sienna

Just starting the cruise vlog and all I can think of is how fucking smug he is flexing his Disney suite concierge. I can think of 2 dozen people in my own personal life that would be so appreciative and deserving of HALF of this vacation as I'm sure you all can do the same. These two entitled assholes think nothing of the world around them and how badly people are struggling. I know it likely won't, but I seriously hope it all comes crashing down and they are left with nothing. I know plenty of people in life that "have money" and thankfully none of them act like they do.....ok maybe one cousin that likes to flex a little 😂 I also know people that struggled with actual infertility and when they did have kids, never pawned them off on a nanny and these were people that could have afforded it. They make me sick. Rant over......although I'm only a few minutes in 🤪