Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
Maybe they’re not uploading because of the events in the world news. Maybe they don’t know what to say so they are just avoiding it. Or worried it would look insensitive to post an expensive Disney cruise series right now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
One of the Stan’s on Facebook is requesting the video another Stan made which showed all 4 Tracker’s on the cruise in their costumes but the Stan had made it so the kids mouths were moving and singing. It was disturbing to me that someone would make that for their personal use.

View attachment 2505084
That's so messed up. The post was removed because it's completely not appropriate to manipulate photos of other people's children and people called her out on it. So, sure, just keep sending it people. That sounds like a great idea. People are stupid.

• Angry

2020planner

VIP Member
That saddest thing to me about the tea is that there was most likely a mom onboard with a child who actually wanted to go to that event and Jenn took that spot. That event sells out right when booking opens and people check back online every day to see if a spot opens up. Then when they get onboard, they check at Guest Services. It's sad to me that someone couldn't go because Jenn is a selfish bitch.
You are SO right. That makes me so sad. :(

Such a piece of shit. We all know she only did that because SHE wanted to. Not because J. cares.

Fucking asshole.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
The thumbnails show the true picture of how they treat Oliver. How sick. The family photos that don’t include Oliver. He’s only in one thumbnail as a prop to Jackson’s homemade costume. Jackson is in almost every thumbnail. They suck so bad.

IMG_2830.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry

Moonlight666

There are two adults. They could have easily used two strollers instead of squeezing J$ into the undercarriage of the stroller. He’s clearly too big for it. There are also other double strollers they could buy that would actually fit both boys safely. They’ll spend 30k on a repetitive cruise but won’t spend a few hundred on a better stroller for their children.
Or, they could just let Jackson walk... They only spend a few hours (or less?) at the market, so I guess a almost 4 year old could handle this...

Forest

VIP Member
Two days of two videos a day. Oh I’d say a fight went down!

Tim probably tried to gently suggest that they need to get back on track. Aggressive Jenn is like fine, you want videos Tim, here’s your videos.

His life is an absolute living hell, I can guarantee it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Due to Dim’s self proclaimed lack of planning, I have to wonder if he even knows she hasn’t posted anything to YT in all of this time. Didn’t he allude to not checking what was being out out there by her at one point? I also feel like she’s the one who reads here, less likely him. I could 1000% see her lying to him if she thought she could get away with it. More likely though that Rose quit and she’s guilting him because he got Covid and had to take care of her own kids by herself. They are also gross enough that I could see her still making Dim do everything purposely giving it to the kids so they are “immune” for the next cruise.
Wait until he gets the check on the 20th. Then he will know.

• Haha

esc2476

Chatty Member
The most exciting part of the tea party for them was the stuff they were able to accumulate from the tea party. They’re all about acquiring things instead of memories.

• Sad

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I think Jenn "gets off" on the stans worrying about them and asking where they are at. And she has never admitted to being ill ever has she? Or at least not in a very long time. So the odds she admits to Covid seem slim to none to me.
I think she enjoys it too. But the joke is on her because it doesn’t hurt any of us, including the stans. It only hurts their views and bank account. So she can keep taking these breaks that she so deserves and she’ll inevitably have to face the consequences that she deserves too. Keep it up, Jennbo. Every day that goes by without a video equals no views on a nonexistent video and no future views/revenue on it either.

Reactions: 24

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So they make Buddy wear a stupid hat indoors when they're boarding the cruise ship but no sunglasses or hat outdoors? Makes sense. (I don't know if you guyzzzz have heard by the way, only kids in Orlando have to deal with the sun and sunglasses).
Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 9.35.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 9.34.16 PM.png

Have they not heard of an ATM either onboard the fucking ship or I'm sure right there in port next to all the stupid duty-free tourist shops? Did they burn all their cash on the giant verandah the night before? These two can't even navigate a cruise ship bubble vacation, imagine if they had to do regular vacations where they have to 1) still print a reservation pass ahead of time (phone screenshot not accepted) and 2) pay cash only - both things I had to do on my own vacation and knew ahead of time because I did my research and was prepared.
Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 9.38.00 PM.png

Oooh look, they managed to find an ATM, what a concept. I'm not "set for life", but my credit card/bank allows me to use any ATM without a charge based on my reward member status. What, they don't have a black AMEX or something? 🥴 Also, like what even is a $6 surcharge when you're set for life and sailing cuntcierge in a fugly Walt/Roy Disney suite yet again?
Screen Shot 2023-10-14 at 9.41.14 PM.png

• Wow

hcslacs

VIP Member
They really are the Lake Nona Hillbillies. All that money and they still act like they are living in the swamp. I expect the next vid will show Jen cooking her vittles in the bathtub.

• Haha
  • Heart

erry

VIP Member
And for the love of all things good, why y’all’s boy (Tim) pondering over how lifeboats work? is he trying to prove he's intellectual 🤭🤭🤭
Like bro, get in, have a seat! These questions are not in the slightest bit intellectually stimulating at all.

“How do these work? Do you just sit on top of each other?” You just make my head hurt from squinting so hard at your stupidity.

Oh and the over explainjng to a 4-year-old. Just stop.

• Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Totally agree. I didn’t know if they were at one of the fancier places or not. I think I’ve only seen a couple of Disney kids menus that don’t have at least one of the 4 staples, chicken tenders, pizza, grilled cheese and/or Mac n cheese and fries. They should have made him at least try one of those. They could easily tell him that it’s one of those or nothing. It’s terrible that they had some server find a gross uncrustable to appease him. The amount of damage they are doing to him is insane. Just wait until he’s like junior high age and the cafeteria at school doesn’t have anything he likes, he’ll be on the phone demanding they bring him a bag of something greasy.
Didn’t watch this, but just here to say that it really amuses me that Jenn brought this kid, who will only eat fetched Uncrustables to a $220 high tea!! 🤣 🤣

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
My family had a parent die from cancer a few years back. Everyone did pitch in to care. Everyone ALSO WORKED. It was very stressful for everyone. We all took days here and there. Once the parent passed, I did go on a 6 m day vacation (one for funeral then I left, 4 bereavement, 2 vacay days). So I did miss a whole week of work then 1 additional day. My coworkers of course picked up the slack for me. I was back to work full time after that.

I sincerely hope they aren’t experiencing something like this. But that’s fucking life. They cannot deal with real life and it’s so shocking to see how useless they both truly are.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
Ugh, this room tour is fooooooorrrrrever. Why does he feel the need to talk about all of this mundane crap. Does anyone really care about things like Bulgari vs. Elemis shampoo or labels on light switches or which toilet he likes better due to it's roominess? Like .000001% of people watching this vid are ever going to stay in this room.

• Haha

notasponsor

Chatty Member
No car seat?
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 12.54.58 AM.png

It's interesting Tim's mom is very rarely shown. I noticed Jenn sat next to Tim's dad and not his mom. I can't imagine having Jenn as a daughter-in-law.

Surprised they didn't bring anything to wear for pirate night. All their pirate gear is probably lost inside of Fort Pampers and they can't find it. Or they completely forgot about it and didn't pack anything.

Tim said the pirate show stopped and 8:30 and the fireworks start at 10:15. Did he wait up on the deck for almost 2 hours?! That's what it seemed like. A good excuse for some alone time away from Jenn I guess. Why he insists on filming it for the 20th time I'll never know.

I thought this was Tim's dad at first.
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 1.05.42 AM.png

JUMPSCARE! It's actually Jenn.
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 1.06.38 AM.png

Tim couldn't figure out what was in the water. Then after putting the camera underwater he proclaims it's a buoy! Uh... Dim... I'm no marine biologist but I'm pretty sure that's seaweed!!!
Screenshot 2023-10-15 at 1.10.07 AM.png

Did we really need prolonged underwater shots of the murky ocean? You can barely see anything. RIVETING FOOTAGE TRACKERS. RIVETING!

• Haha
  • Angry

Loueylouay

VIP Member
She did an even more bizarre quick kiss with Jackson showing his bacon. It even tops the one yesterday before going on the slide. Did the baby even go onshore with them?
They are really inept at the simplest things, making it seem like they were facing an impossible task of figuring out what to do. Ginn looked completely lost and stupid when Dim was talking about the water taxi and their befuddlement caused Dim to sweat like a pig. Guys you are doing travel for a living! How many times did they mention that they don't have much time there?
Oh yes Dim you guys are so healthy with your kid....no soda buddy...next shot... fries, hot dog.
I find it so sad she doesn't want to hold her baby.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Galorious

VIP Member
We can stop panicking folks!! I spotted Jenn in the background of Paging Mr Morrow latest manic splurgefest slog. 😜😅

Screenshot_20231010_191545.jpg

• Haha