Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I'm interested to see what, if anything, 🍑posts on IG about what she's doing in Calif. If it's something bad related to her family, that may be why Jenn hasn't uploaded (even if Jenn has zero inclination to go out there herself).
I’m interested in this too. Does she have family in Cal? If so, and something happened with a family member, how sad is it that Jenn isn’t capable of traveling there alone for a few days. She can’t drive. She can’t navigate airports. What would she do? And if Covid is going through their family, can they even travel? Plus she can’t leave Oliver since she’s breastfeeding and working so hard on her milk supply with the oatmeal. Tim also can’t handle parenting the two kids alone and what if the nanny quit?

• Sad
Reactions: 10

S. McQueen Light

Clearly something is up in Trackerville. That said I would bet they will be back, putting out half baked crap, getting more than enough views to sustain themselves albeit on a very slowing sliding channel.

Reactions: 10

YoutubeLawyer

Agree with you, but he vomited before the cruise (the night before "pizza day" at school 🙄 - you know, the same food they had a worker go hunt down for J at the first meal and he didn't eat). So he was probably still ill, and it was not just a stupid pouch from the fridge disagreeing with his stomach. 🥴
Ooh, I got it backwards. Somehow that's even worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Regina Phelange

I saw RSTV1 posted a vlog about GKTW holiday preview do we think Tim attended?
---
Oh also sorry but I figured now is good time to ask before they upload again

What’s the tea with PCDev? (Cliffnotes version is ok) I think I joined after all the drama went down. I used to be a fan of his but he’s just gotten so negative and low energy and you can tell he hates Disney idk why he still pretends like he enjoys Disney at all.

Last edited:
I’m convinced that Tim and Jenn were both under the influence on something at Animator’s Palate (starts at 27:45 in the second cruise video). Listen to Tim read the menu. He couldn’t hold the camera steady, and slurs his words like crazy. Ginn sounds just like she did in her drunken party video:

This was Tim later that night after everybody else had passed out. He looks ROUGH:
View attachment 2507460

Honestly, I couldn’t care less if they are imbibing on something. I just find their hypocrisy on the subject annoying.
Lord, I can almost imagine them leaving their edibles or whatever out and OG Buddy either consuming them or bringing them for show and tell/sharing them with his friends at school.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Why does she keep doing this thing where she says, "our favorite vids!" and then only lists the Mickey and Minnie Runaway railroad??

CHECK OUT OUR GATORLAND VID FROM YESTERDAY YOU GUYZZZZZZZ.

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 8.58.16 PM.png

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Why is the baby shampoo in the master shower? They can’t be showering Oliver in there. And if Jackson is using the baby shampoo, why isn’t he showering in the other bathroom where he was flexing that they can lower the shower head for him. And what is in that tub next to the shampoo? Is that her stretch mark cream?

Attachments

• Haha

YoutubeLawyer

I’m convinced that Tim and Jenn were both under the influence on something at Animator’s Palate (starts at 27:45 in the second cruise video). Listen to Tim read the menu. He couldn’t hold the camera steady, and slurs his words like crazy. Ginn sounds just like she did in her drunken party video:

This was Tim later that night after everybody else had passed out. He looks ROUGH:
View attachment 2507460

Honestly, I couldn’t care less if they are imbibing on something. I just find their hypocrisy on the subject annoying.
I think it's hilarious that Jackson and Oliver have footage of their mother like this.
For the record, I'm not against people getting drunk or against the idea that young people can grow up or change, especially with work or when becoming parents. But Tim and Jenn are just odd, so I don't feel too bad about saying that, lol.

hcslacs

VIP Member
Jenn stuffed herself into a white dress for the princess tea party and then later, sits on the ground while going through the gift bag while her dress rides up in the front. Personally I would have cut this part out so the internet isn’t seeing me like this.
View attachment 2507120

Jackson did not care about the princesses or any of the foods served at the tea other than the sweets. When Jenn puts the royal cape on Jackson, he is not having it at all and demands they take it off of him right away.
Jenn never did tell us if she thought the tea was worth the price like she said she would. I’m guessing it was not. 🤣
She has to compete with Tim's crotch view starting at 10:36.

1697147318301.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Years ago, she did mention "Steak and BJ Night" on their wholesome, Disney approved family channel. So, maybe.
Jenn doesn't know when hurricane season is but she can remember when "Steak and BJ night" is. I remember that video. It's when Jenn was eating baby food and Tim doused it in hot sauce. Funny too that the video was filmed and released in under 24 hours.

Were they actually #hosted by Pillow Pets, or was it something some Stans sent them? I was looking at the company website, and I would have thought if Pillow Pets was licking Tracker taint, they'd send the coveted new Bluey that the company just released. Perry the Platypus?!? I know he was big in 2007.

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
When Jenn dropped off J$ at the kid’s club, she said it was harder than dropping him off to the 1st day of school? REALLY BITCH?! You were so excited to drop his ass off that you guys did it right after breakfast. Again, please drop the “I’m a good parent” act because you suck at it! I bet you can’t wait til’ Oliver is old enough to be dropped off there as well! Then you won’t have to have take any nannies and be child free the whole cruise!
Was it harder for her or harder for OGB?

Dillon21

VIP Member
I get people wanting to pick out fruit, but unless I am getting a watermelon or something like that, the grocery pickup is almost better at getting nicer fruit than I am (I think they have a different stock they can use than the crap that has been sitting out in a case for a few days). And you have notes where you can say you want green bananas or whatever. I have pretty much never had an issue because the pickup shopper employees seem to do a really good job.

One of my friends said the same thing about the fruit. I am always nervous that I'd get the shitty stuff. My friend made a point that they want people to use the service and why give then the crap stuff? Makes sense.

They have been to Cheesecake Factory and did exactly what I said - it was to celebrate one of their YouTube milestones back in the old Sanford house. Never a giveaway for the subscribers like other appreciative vloggers (though there are very few), oh no, it was an excuse to gorge on sweets.
Oh, I see I haven't hit that in the back logged. I bet they demolished several slices and the Sanford days were when Jenn appeared to eat relatively normal so if they went now...shudders-Guyzz, I'm going to share these four slices with buddy. I still remember Dim demolishing that entire cookie cake in one of those earlier videos and was beyond disgusted. Honestly, I don't hate Cheesecake Factory they actually have a gluten free menu so if I'm in an unfamiliar area it's actually a good option and maybe a couple of steps above the Oliver Garden.