Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bten1989

VIP Member
Why is Jenn supporting O$ head? The kid is 7 months old. She didn't support his head properly when he was a newborn, but NOW she's supporting his head?

And poor OG Buddy in his short-shorts does not like having his photo taken. That poor child.
I thought the same thing about her supporting his head. He should be old enough and strong enough to hold his own head up, buuuuuut that's assuming he's hitting his milestones and we're pretty sure he's not. So maybe he doesn't have the neck strength to hold his head up on his own?

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Just watched Flying the Nest new video in Bhutan. They also have two children about the same age as J$ and O. The difference in parenting is astounding. They absolutely love their kids and include them in everything. They also go around the world without a nanny. Jenifer could never.
It’s true that they’re much nicer about pimping out their children for views. And I mean that sincerely. They seem to be good parents, but still are pimping out their kids.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I personally think that the Bojans book the cruises themselves. Any travel agent worth their salt would have noticed Jenn’s passport was expired long before Tim and Jenn did.

Plus, the way Tim words things, I think is clear he books it all himself.
They book with DisLyfe. Travel agents don’t monitor passport renewal dates.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Again for the millionth time, why can't they just order groceries online and either just pick them up or have them delivered? It's like they're determined to be as dysfunctional and inefficient in life as possible.

To be fair. I only only use pick up at places like BJ's or Target for basic stuff like TP, Paper Towels and the like. I prefer to go into the store and get my own stuff as far as fruit, etc.

• Haha
Why was Tim acting like it’s some kind of flex that Publix has day old Krispy Kreme’s and pre-packaged sushi? Walmart has those items too. Publix is not special. Our local grocery store has a sushi counter where somebody prepares sushi fresh made-to-order all day long. Most grocery stores have that now. The sushi they bought looked disgusting. Get over yourself.

The crescents (or croissants as Tim called them) were to be baked 12-14 minutes and Tim said their oven took the full 14 minutes. How does the oven work properly for Tim at the right temp, but it’s way too hot when Jenn cooks? User error! She can’t do anything right.
Seriously, I can get sushi even at the rattiest United in town. I really don't get them. Of course the day old donuts aren't going to be like the stuff they actually have at Krispy Kreme. I feel like they don't actually buy groceries like most people-i.e. go just once or twice a week for items. If I was to guess they probably go every day or every other day at best, same with Target. Jenn can apparently drive there so it's probably one of their crutch stores where they go when they have to get out of the mess that is Ft. Pampers.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
So all Jenn is doing is eating and doing one short activity a day.

I’m still curious what is going on at night. There is either a second nanny or Tim is doing the nightshift with the baby in the living room while Jenn and Jackson sleep in the bedroom.
Wouldn't surprise me because Tim is looking even more dead behind the eyes than normal.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
What is going on with his voice in the intro? I legit thought it was someone else talking at first. I had to replay that part because he sounded so different.

Regina Phelange

Only way it would derail her is if they are significantly wealthier than we suspect and they told them they are writing their entire part of the family out of the will/putting the buddies portion in a trust that will be managed by someone not named Jenn or Tim.

Honestly, I do sort of think something may be up by the fact Dim has popped up and we haven't gotten one of the backlog vids.
She seemed fine on the last home vlog post cruise though saying everything went “great” and she’s been on X so I feel like it’s not that serious (I hope) the only thing I’m really concerned about is if Oliver came down with COVID after that vlog was released. I hope not

And seriously they buy an outrageous suit again and where are Dim's parents... we'll we know not in the Roy suite and not the suite next to them. Probably not cuntciere.

• Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
To be fair. I only only use pick up at places like BJ's or Target for basic stuff like TP, Paper Towels and the like. I prefer to go into the store and get my own stuff as far as fruit, etc.
Well, the Trackers aren't known for all the fresh fruit they eat and have lying around. 🙂😄

I get people wanting to pick out fruit, but unless I am getting a watermelon or something like that, the grocery pickup is almost better at getting nicer fruit than I am (I think they have a different stock they can use than the crap that has been sitting out in a case for a few days). And you have notes where you can say you want green bananas or whatever. I have pretty much never had an issue because the pickup shopper employees seem to do a really good job.

I also enjoy getting the larger version or more expensive version of some items that are sold out for the same price as the one I ordered. 😀

erry

VIP Member
Tim used such odd wording there. I guess pooping would be TMI. What else would a 3 year old have that's considered TMI?

But then Tim said, "he just did it and he did really good at it". Is pooping qualitative? You either do it or you don't, right. Can you be bad at pooping? Or just mediocre at it?

Oh, I guess he could be considered a bad pooper if he's still doing it in his pants.
I think it’s wiping his own butt.

Galorious

VIP Member
Looks like the Sturm bottle could be the foam cleanser which is £18 and.....and £55 for the darker skin tones cleanser. Racist skincare.... How very Tracker!!
Screenshot_20231011_232940.jpg

• Wow

Itsatoe

Well it looks like Jackson didn't get to pick the color of the Rivian. Looking at the side mirror they got forest green.
Screenshot_20231010-173552.png

TimIsAFresser

Tim's trying to be current and talking about the WDW price increases and complains their passes are going up $150 each. He says they have the top tier passes for all three of them. He also says they have the water park add on. It then dons on him that they didn't use that enough. I am pretty sure they have not visited a water park all year. Jen starts to blame it on Jackson. Tim say it's because of school (which just started in August). Jen says there are too many slides he can't ride on (there are plenty of other things he can do). It's always someone else's fault with these two.
They must be using him not being able to go on the slides as an excuse for something else. The only slides with a 48" height requirement are Crush N Gusher and Humunga Cowabunga. He can go on every other slide there. They can't use long lines as an excuse either with it basically empty on weekdays.