Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Tim checking out the books (like he is going to read them) 50 places to sail before you die. You know damn well the Bojos will never leave their Disney Cruise Bubble! 🛳😂
I'll be shocked if they ever leave their Caribbean cruise bubble, even there they seem to do the same itinerary over and over.

Reactions: 10

Regina Phelange

I think this was the push present. It was the way that Tim said that this cruise was booked before Oliver was born for when they knew he’d be 6 months.
This is why I’m scared to see what they do for her 40th. Idk how someone so useless gets all this stuff for doing nothing

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I’m going with two nannies. We know that a nanny is watching Oliver all day due to his absence on video and Jenn gallivanting around the ship at her leisure.

However, they haven’t complained about Oliver getting bad sleep yet, when he was doing so badly with sleep just a day before they left. How is that possible?

It’s almost like the “rocking of the ship” that Jenn alluded to causing great sleep was foreshadowing. But the real cause is a night nanny.
I don’t think there were two nannies. If there were there would have been no kids club at all, and they would have had more useful footage. Tim would not have been entertaining OGB at dinner.

I think the random arm was Tim’s mom or a rando

It looks like the gatorland media event was this morning. So she edited this crap and got it out the same day? Color me surprised.
Honestly, it almost seemed like to me she just slapped the outro music on it and pressed the post button. I watched the whole thing and seemed super lazy on a lot of levels.

• Wow

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing about the stroller, how horrible it must be for Jackson. He has to turn his head around if he wants to see anything other than Oliver’s feet shoved in his face.

You can really tell she has packed on the pounds since Jackson’s first trip to a pumpkin patch 3 years ago. (She inserted this photo into the todays vlog)View attachment 2512985
Even this photo was big time photo shopped/altered when she posted it the first time.

TawdryT

VIP Member
I have like 11 hours of flight time combined tomorrow when I head home and I'm still not sure I want to view these "vids", though they might help me get some good sleep on a plane for once.

Meanwhile, I've been having so much lobster, Ginn actually WOULD be jealous.
I had a lobster roll flight [charred pineapple mayo, drawn butter, lobster ghee] + fries with old bay seasoning for dinner one night (and it was really my main meal - I'd had some anxiety issues earlier in the day due to some disappointing news which made me lose my appetite and skip breakfast and lunch). Oh.my.goodness the lobster literally melted in my mouth. Then today I had a lobster roll (connecticut-style, I don't do cold lobster) in front of a lighthouse. As you do when Maine-ing.

View attachment 2507306 View attachment 2507307

Maine is always my favorite NE state. 💚
Ayuh, you're in my backyard. Closer than you know!
I'm glad you're stuffing your gob, it's worth any tummy ache you may have after! Even if it's the bastard Connecticut style (shh, I prefer it too, you can't tell anyone)
One of these days we'll have to do a meet up. Bojo bashing, in the flesh, can you imagine!;)

• Heart
  • Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
Maybe they’re not uploading because of the events in the world news. Maybe they don’t know what to say so they are just avoiding it. Or worried it would look insensitive to post an expensive Disney cruise series right now.
They'll show their support by ordering some deli because Ginn needs fatty nitrate loaded meat.

• Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
If I remember correctly this didn't go so well the last time this artist rendering was posted on the stan group. Let the fun begin. 🍿

But it is going to take every ounce of my being to not point out the Tim did not have the parents of those kids on the slide consent to be in his video. Every.ounce. I don't want to get kicked out of the group as it is a great source of entertainment.

IMG_2374.jpg

---
No words!!
Jinx!

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Not only is Oliver pretty much missing from the cruise, I don't think we have ever seen his pack-n-play set up anywhere in the suite. We got that one shot of the nanny holding Oliver in the larger pull-down bed, with bed rails on it so I assume that's were Jackson has been sleeping. So, does that mean that the nanny is sleeping in the smaller pull-down bed? Or, I guess the nanny could have her own cabin and that's where Oliver has been sleeping.

And it's still odd that Jen has not once mentioned Oliver's reflux or sleeping issues and whether or not the gentle rocking of the ship has cured him of all his ailments.
I think you just answered your own (mine too) question…

Regina Phelange

I’ve never been on a Disney cruise or a cruise at all but are the only suites available for booking the WDS and the RODS? Could they possible have gotten two adjoining veranda rooms instead? Or can they not promise your rooms will be next to eachother

And poor Oliver probably spent the entire week in the room with the nanny

PistachioNut

VIP Member
...and just like that.

Viewers are supposed to just take it.

Just take yet another extended absence without explanation because they're the Trackers and they're so busy and they're the only ones with two children, and they're so special, and don't you dare ask questions, you jealous hater who pays for their lifestyle!!!

We HoPE YoU uNDeRsTanD... oUR laZinEsS. 🙄

View attachment 2504265
How does one ‘understand’ something that’s presented with absolutely NO explanation ?

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So they just dropped at least $50K on that cruise. For a suite that’s meant for up to 12 people, and they are 4 + nanny. If they eat dinners in the rotational dining rooms, get off the boat at the ports of call, and put Jackson in the kids club…what time are they spending in this 50K suite? Talk about egos. They definitely have the money management skills of a bunch of rednecks…oh wait.
They dropped somewhere between $35,000 and $50,000. I posted quotes based on next years sailings because there's really no way to tell. And the Royal Suites on the Dream and Fantasy (Walt and Roy O) both sleep only 5. Seems pretty excessive, I know. There's a queen bed in the bedroom, plus a double wall bed and a single wall bed in the living room.

But yes, when we cruise, which is fairly often, we are only in the room very early in the morning (I'm an early riser) and then again at night. We run back in during the day to change or grab something but for the most part, we are out and about.
Saw this in The Washington Post:

I know it is DisneyLand, but I can see it affecting DIsney World too and of course vloggers like ATW who does go to CA alot. It is going to get to the point were Disney vloggers might have a tough time (maybe already now) since the pricing is already up there for alot of even middle class people. Never mind people who maybe can afford it. They will decided to spend their $$ someplace else.
Our prices here at WDW went up yesterday as well. Most prices: parking, APs and all food and beverage prices went up. Even tour prices were increased and moved to a sliding scale. So you can pay a lot more if you go on a peak day.

S. McQueen Light

We aren’t completely sure that he got kicked out of the club on the ship but it was the way that they filmed. It seems like he wasn’t there very long so that’s what we figured happened.

On another note, I watched a Vlog yesterday with two guys taking a river cruise in Germany, and they saw the absolute most picturesque, breathtaking towns, and it really drove home how foolish Adam the woo and the trackers are for spending the amounts of money that they do to do the same crap for no reason. It’s just mind-boggling how someone can be dumb enough to take the same vacation if you have that kind of money to not branch out and explore the world.
And I know Adam pretends to be punk and says “I do what I want, I have no interest in going there.” It is so gross to me to literally have no interest in expanding your horizons or your mind for that matter
i think the fear of lower views for the time, money, and effort to travel overseas keeps them Disney and Universal bound. I suspect they have a point. I doubt they would appreciate visiting the Acropolis in Athens or the Vienna Opera House. Tim would seek out the same burger and fries.

• Haha

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Maybe they’re not uploading because of the events in the world news. Maybe they don’t know what to say so they are just avoiding it. Or worried it would look insensitive to post an expensive Disney cruise series right now.
Ginn probably thinks everyone's talking about Hummus and not Hamas and at this point is afraid to ask what the story is. Then again she seems like one of those "Free Palestine" type of people

• Haha

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I had a similar situation. I loved languages and took French, German and Spanish all 4 years of high school simultaneously. (And 2 more of Spanish in college). Went to Europe with the German class and the teacher encouraged us to try and speak the native languages. Fast forward to now; it’s been 20something years and I would absolutely just tell them I can’t speak anything but English. While I can still understand some words to hear them, it would be an insult to try to speak it anymore. I could see Dim learning like 2 phrases of a language and walking around like an arrogant smug asshole as if he’s fully fluent. Would be worth watching just for the looks he’d get.
I can read and write French quite fluently, but engaging in a conversation is a whole different ballgame. The speed, inflections, accent, and colloquialisms can bury you halfway through the first sentence. I could maybe get through Parisian French, but move out into the country and I'd be in trouble.

• Heart

Regina Phelange

Jackson really was like, "What the fuck is this sperm donor going on about?!" Maybe it is wishful thinking, he looked like he maybe had a cruise friend he made and rather hang out with kids his own age vs. hanging around a 40 year old "man" who gets hard on meeting Halloween Goofy.

I have never taken uber or lyft. Would it be cheaper to get a ride share or even a taxi to drop them off at the port vs. paying $155? I am assuming they left out of Tampa? This case probably not.
Honestly with the car seats and all the shit they bring their only option would be to drive

• Haha

Kystar

Chatty Member
Gin’s neck hump appears to be growing
She seriously needs to see a doctor , it looks like early severe osteoarthritis of the upper back ! My grandmother & mother had/have it , so I have been taking calcium supplements since my early 20s .

• Wow

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Some of yall probably remember but I did 2 weeks in Spain France and Italy over the summer. I saw Beyonce in Barcelona, I was in a suite on Celebrity cruises, flew premium economy 1 way, business back home and spent 5 nights at 4.5* places in Barcelona and Rome.

I spent significantly less than the trackers. And had a better trip 😂
For that cost they could have done back-to-back ABDs in two European Countries.

• Haha