Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
I'll see if I get some time to peruse 'assholes on a boat', but I haven't watched the last six or seven vlogs. Shit's getting real in the world and all my bandwidth has been following that.
I'm waiting for the superstan purge where they finally turn on the slovenly absentee mother and give her and her bingo wings what for, Tattle style!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Dillon21

VIP Member
Whatever is going on, it’s clear that Ginn is kicking back and enjoying the speculation. You can’t even update your loyal stans? I love it. Shows her true, unbothered self. Hey stans, they don’t really care about you.

If this was a real "9-5" job and they only showed up to work one day out of the first ten days of Oct they would be fired. Even people who are part time (I don't know how on call jobs work like school temps) and only got scheduled for one day out of ten, I'd be questioning my employers are you trying to "quiet fire" me. Maybe they are quiet quitting? LOL

I think the last Billon Dollar winner for one of the lotto's was out of FL (even though the ticket was not even close to the places TTT roam from what they have posted). If the next Powerball winner is in FL and lets say Miami or Pensacola (places we know they never go), I bet The Stans will still think it is them who won like the last time.

Forest

VIP Member
Tim’s solo videos to anywhere but Disney/Universal parks always do terribly. It’s kind of fun to see how low those can go. 21K after 20 hours seems like a record.

I think he likes to think he can be Adam the Woo. Go to quirky places and try to be funny.

• Haha

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I'm not even a minute in...they ask J$ "where are we going?"
J$: unintelligible
Dim&Gin: we're going on a cruise!
Get him some help with his speech!!!!

Also, this comment, not sure if it someone trolling them, but Rosie is there lol.

Screenshot_20231011-122017_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
I remember there is someone in our group here that was into skincare….did you notice the Sturm bottle? That shit is pricey!
And yet her skin looks like crap. Just glanced at their website. I am betting that the stretchmark stuff she was buying awhile back. Looks like they have it at Sephora as well. That other thing by it sort of looks like a Lush container for one of their shower jellies but I'm not 100% sure. Lord knows the prices there are now Tracker friendly :rolleyes:

I watched some random YT who went on the cruise as well before they posted and it's amazing how much more deterrence was to not showing his fellow passengers and not showing him put things down his gullet. He actually griped about people being later for muster and filming during the stage show. I had thoughts on who the latecomers and filmers could've been-but no Tracker was in sight (probably because he was not in cuntciere and was grateful for being upgraded to a porthole with an ocean view). Also, he tried to upload footage while on the boat and was having no luck due to the internet. My guess is someone wasn't prudent and didn't have their backlogged pre-uploaded like she should've. But hell when does she ever prepare.

cari_

Here is my list I made from their live, a few weeks ago. These are all the things Jenn said she would be covering and suggestions from stans. I haven’t watched all of the cruise vlogs (just the last one), but they have hardly done any of these. Predictable. 😬 From comments here and the little I have seen, I think the items they have done are: talking about fish extenders, character interactions, J$ on slides, and OBVIOUSLY - snacks.

Things Jenn said she wanted to do:
Watch diaper dash
Cruising with a 6 month old
Cruising with kids questions
How much ice cream on cruise (Tim said this)
Handicap amenities - mobility issues, legally blind
Talk about fish extender
What fun stuff can you do on a ship with a baby
How do strollers work on a ship
Nursing spots on ship

Requests from stans that she said were good ideas and was writing down on her iPad:
Character interactions
Spa and prices
J$ - water duck, Mickey slide
Snacks
Exclusive foods on cruise
Match your mate
Both upcharge restaurants
Where will Oliver sleep
Will provide info about what they provide for little kids/babies
Packing baby gear
Water slides
Official cookie count (“that’s a good one” - Jenn)

"And Now It's Time To Help"
If they have this money at their disposal, there is a lot more help they can be giving.
But personally, I believe they write this off as a business expense. Which is INSANE. I would like to see how many cruisers who have booked those suites can say, "We booked THIS room specifically because we watched The Tim Tracker's video on it."
F off.
If anything if I had that sort of money it would turn me off of said room. I feel like the suites are dated and at best you feel like you're in a quasi fishbowl. I don't care if you get your own personal balcony or not if I was spending that sort of money on vacation I'd want to be somewhere else than a public cruise ship.

Princelover

Tim checking out the books (like he is going to read them) 50 places to sail before you die. You know damn well the Bojos will never leave their Disney Cruise Bubble! 🛳😂

Attachments

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
With two little kids and two parents who barely work, one of them should be going out and doing the grocery shopping. It’s ridiculous to drag a baby and a 3 yo through a supermarket if you don’t have to.

Since Jenn can’t drive, she can’t be the one to go do the shopping. So the next logical thing would be to make a list and tell her butler Tim to go get it. But that would mean she would have to take care of two kids alone at the same time, which she won’t do either.

It’s unreal what a burden she is, I don’t know how he stands it.
Since Jenn is incapable of staying with her two kids at the same time, what I would have done if I was her was send Tim to the store with Oliver while I stayed home with Jackson and cooked dinner. Especially because Jackson didn’t want to go to the grocery store and wanted to stay home and play his game.

TawdryT

VIP Member
I wonder how many times the grandparents shook their heads and rolled their eyes over their son and his lazy schlub of a wife needing at least 1 nanny, possibly 2, to take care of 2 small kids. Along with the monster they are creating with J$. It won’t happen, but would be awesome if they were guest commenters here like Doug was. Just to hear their thoughts.
I wonder if they treat Gin like she's incompetent or maybe even a lowkey danger to the kids when around them and also as an explanation when talking to normal people? It must be embarrassing as hell for them.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Also they both were bleeping about their $30,000 suite the entire video saying the Roy O Disney Suite is better meanwhile the World is falling apart in Israel.
Maybe it's just me but I'd give them a pass on this, I know they are ignorant of what's happening an never mention anything unless it makes them look good, but really they aren't a news channel, to me talking about the hurricanes is different because it usually impacts the area they are "supposed" to be covering, not that they ever give a shit about that either or even do a good job of covering the area, but if am watching a channel based on Orlando, Disney/universal then I don't want to hear massive story's about what's happening in the world, if you cover one story then you are going to need to cover them all or it's going to turn into a "why you talking about this an ignoring that" argument

Reactions: 10

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
Also they both were bleeping about their $30,000 suite the entire video saying the Roy O Disney Suite is better meanwhile the World is falling apart in Israel.
They almost never mention current world events. If they do it's always something flippantly stupid like, "oh really? i'm sorry that's happening, hope everybody is ok!" or some other stupidly generic shit.

• Haha
I have family that just finished a cruise on the Disney Wish with their son and his wife and kids. They stayed in cuntcierge and they loved it so much that they are already talking about going again. And they are also talking about the Treasure. They are not what I would call Disney fans, and I'm not sure if they like the parks, but they seem to be all in on the Cruise line. They really want me to go with them on the next trip---I absolutely would. It is funny, they do insist on doing the cuntcierge thing. They have been going on cruises for a long time. Back in the 1990s they went on The Big Red Boat Disney Cruise (anyone else remember that ship?). The Wish is the ship that the Trackers did not like. I love that Tattle invented cuntcierge in honor of the Trackers.

I can tell you when you have early dinner, you do not have much time between sail away party (starts at 4:30) and dinner (5:45). It seemed to me that they did the sail away party and then decided to go down the slides. That's why they were late for dinner.

Ideally, especially when you are in concierge, pearl or platinum and get to board earlier than everyone else, you eat lunch and immediately go to the slides, so you don't have to wait. Then you go to the lifeboat drill, sail away and get ready for dinner. But, they're the travel experts, don't you know.
The drink was a virgin Miami Vice. Starting him early on the mocktails. :rolleyes:
Time management has never been one of their skills. I don't even know why they bothered with the sail away party. It's not like this is the first or will be their last cruise. And for that matter, the timeline really doesn't make sense that they'd have no time to take him to the slides if they got there at eleven. I am assuming that there was probably a nap in the middle of the day as well. And lord, that Shore monstrosity doesn't have the same "forgiving" lycra blend that Lily P has. I was sort of surprise she manage to get that dress on again it was so tight. I noticed we got no back shots of her this time around. Probably didn't want the Spanx to show.

And does DCL have any calorie information listed? I'd be interested in doing an average cruise calorie count for her and Dim.