The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the Stan’s on the Facebook group is saying that the Trackers do not advertise daily videos (in response to someone not kissing ass and saying the upload schedule isn’t consistent).
I just went and looked and it does appear they are no longer claiming to put out daily videos. I wonder when that changed? Or am I missing it somewhere?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the Stan’s on the Facebook group is saying that the Trackers do not advertise daily videos (in response to someone not kissing ass and saying the upload schedule isn’t consistent).
I just went and looked and it does appear they are no longer claiming to put out daily videos. I wonder when that changed? Or am I missing it somewhere?
Their channel banner still says new videos everyday.
Screenshot_20230930_070616_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Their channel banner still says new videos everyday.View attachment 2482240
And yet they are attacking someone, actually calling her a liar, saying they do not have that. These people are batshit crazy. But, it's very interesting over there this morning but Mark is an absolute psycho.

But this, in particular, creeped me the duck out. Someone took the photo from Twitter and made it so J$ and O$ were singing Careless Whisper. The song is playing and their little mouths are moving. Which, ok, I know is pretty harmless. But anyone could manipulate this photo to make those children say anything and then that's out on the internet forever. Wake up Trackers! Quit putting your kids out on the internet.
Screen Shot 2023-09-30 at 7.27.50 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
And yet they are attacking someone, actually calling her a liar, saying they do not have that. These people are batshit crazy. But, it's very interesting over there this morning but Mark is an absolute psycho.

But this, in particular, creeped me the duck out. Someone took the photo from Twitter and made it so J$ and O$ were singing Careless Whisper. The song is playing and their little mouths are moving. Which, ok, I know is pretty harmless. But anyone could manipulate this photo to make those children say anything and then that's out on the internet forever. Wake up Trackers! Quit putting your kids out on the internet.
View attachment 2482285
Honestly, this is disturbing.

Reactions: 24
Am more interested in knowing what happens when they actually state that this is a VACATION and not WORK in the vlogs, so many times they are away they have made it clear it's a vacation for them, filming your vacation for YT shouldn't be allowed to have any write offs because if you film while you are on holiday then that's on you, right now the only time they don't state it's a vacation is when they are going to the parks which I assume would be the only time that what they film could be put down as actual work
---

The sad thing is, with that money they could have actually went on a full year cruise an went round the entire world visiting amazing places an having experiences very few every get to have as well, an what did they do, the same tit they always do
They could have added that money to the outdoor kitchen budget and had it done the right way.

Reactions: 13
It still says "new videos every day" on YT

1696079589905.png

---
Their channel banner still says new videos everyday.View attachment 2482240
Oops. Jinx @peteykirch

Reactions: 15
I don’t think they can write off a lot of this cruise. A tax guy explained this a lot better than I ever could:

View attachment 2482114

Jenn has already said she’s mostly going to be sleeping on the cruise. What functional business purpose is that? Furthermore, in order to write off a business expense, it has to be considered ordinary and necessary (The IRS defines an "ordinary" expense as anything that is "common and accepted” to a specific trade or business. The IRS defines a "necessary" expense as anything that is "helpful and appropriate,” but not indispensable.)
This is a stretch but they could write it all off under section 181 rules for video production:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This is a stretch but they could write it all off under section 181 rules for video production:
I’m positive they do not to their own taxes, I’m sure they give everything to an accountant and maybe that accountant has a “back door” way of getting better returns for them or some loophole? I know that’s hard but I don’t underestimate them

Reactions: 8
I’m positive they do not to their own taxes, I’m sure they give everything to an accountant and maybe that accountant has a “back door” way of getting better returns for them or some loophole? I know that’s hard but I don’t underestimate them
I’m on the fence. I think Dim is just enough of a know-it-all arrogant ass to do them himself. A professional qualified tax person would just mess it up. Just like they need a professional editor and won’t get one because Queen Lard thinks she’s the best.

Reactions: 19
Stans need to spend the entire day watching old Tracker vids or this is going to be a record breaking month for them. Not the good kind either. No matter how many tax write offs they get or how set for life they are...these numbers are going to hit them in their wallet.

Screen Shot 2023-09-30 at 10.27.41 AM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jenn’s top 10 priorities:
1. Eating
2. Sleeping
3. Eating
4. Being on vacation
5. Eating
6. Binge watching Bravo
7. Eating
8. Being on camera, but only their camera,
nobody else’s
9. Eating
10. Being away from her kids
Could possibly juggle a few around 🤷‍♀️
11. Deleting comments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I pointed this out in stan group. Still defends it.....lol.
That thread got ridiculous...one poster mentioned that they should just consider a rebrand to the channel and a Stan went ape tit. Went on to attack the person that said that because the person had Harry Potter merch visible in their profile pic. The Stan started to say that they were a hateful biggot and horrible person because they like HP. :rolleyes: I don't know how suggesting to rebrand a channel equates to someone being a hateful biggot...but I guess that's just Stan math.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That thread got ridiculous...one poster mentioned that they should just consider a rebrand to the channel and a Stan went ape tit. Went on to attack the person that said that because the person had Harry Potter merch visible in their profile pic. The Stan started to say that they were a hateful biggot and horrible person because they like HP. :rolleyes: I don't know how suggesting to rebrand a channel equates to someone being a hateful biggot...but I guess that's just Stan math.
Oh so you can point out hateful people as long as they are not their precious Timmy and Jenny. Got it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oooof these idiots must be hurting!! I know SocialBlade isn't remotely accurate, but even if it's consistently inaccurate this is about 1/3 of the income they had a few short years ago. No way they can be living their current lifestyle on this. What are we missing??

Screenshot_20230930_202433_com.android.chrome_edit_320492005586511.jpg

---
Stans need to spend the entire day watching old Tracker vids or this is going to be a record breaking month for them. Not the good kind either. No matter how many tax write offs they get or how set for life they are...these numbers are going to hit them in their wallet.

View attachment 2482578
Sorry I didn't notice you'd posted this and I posted the UK version. Good to see it in dollars as I know the exchange rate affects it. Shockingly low amount to splurge the way they are!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.