The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if post boat depression has occurred yet. Surely, they finished gorging themselves on their post lunch at the Golden Corral or whatever and now are back at lame old Ft. Pampers doing copious amounts of laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if post boat depression has occurred yet. Surely, they finished gorging themselves on their post lunch at the Golden Corral or whatever and now are back at lame old Ft. Pampers doing copious amounts of laundry.
Surely you don't think they jumped right in and started to do laundry? They will need at least until Monday when Rose comes back and jackpot is back in school.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Pulled something in my leg and being forced to relax until the shooting pain stops. So I let the woo Aulani videos play. I’m on the 2nd one and so far I haven’t see him do anything at the actual resort. He’s taking a rental car and going to cultural places. How many times have the bozos gone there and not left the Disney bubble? I’ve lost track. Not really a fan and haven’t consistently watched him in a while, but it’s nice to see these places even if they are just tourist traps. Especially since he’s doing a better job of showing Hawaii than the fomo family.

Reactions: 18
Whenever the cruise vlogs come out it will be funny if Ginn at all mentions "I was editing" or "I have to do some work" when we all know she obviously didn't do any work on this trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And yet they are attacking someone, actually calling her a liar, saying they do not have that. These people are batshit crazy. But, it's very interesting over there this morning but Mark is an absolute psycho.

But this, in particular, creeped me the duck out. Someone took the photo from Twitter and made it so J$ and O$ were singing Careless Whisper. The song is playing and their little mouths are moving. Which, ok, I know is pretty harmless. But anyone could manipulate this photo to make those children say anything and then that's out on the internet forever. Wake up Trackers! Quit putting your kids out on the internet.
View attachment 2482285
I think this may have been deleted. Not sure if a mod deleted it or the OP but many of the comments were rightfully calling out the OP for making this.

Reactions: 6
I think this may have been deleted. Not sure if a mod deleted it or the OP but many of the comments were rightfully calling out the OP for making this.
Good. People shouldn’t be manipulating photos of children on the internet. Period. Whether it’s cute or funny, it’s fucked up. It’s even more ficked up that their parents put all these photos and videos of their children out there. These stans are nuts. Absolutely insane. They’re still coming at each other on the post asking why haven’t they posted a video. I don’t know how the Bojos aren’t terrified of these lunatics. Yet, we are the unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just got back from four days at WDW and a 7 day Bahamian cruise (not Disney).
So very glad that the Slacker schedule didn’t intersect with mine!

I was 27 pages behind, but no biggie.
I found the Slackers were just doing the same old crap regurgitated.
Exploitation of their children.
Umpteenth DCL Cruise in a Walt/Roy Disney Suite.
New Rivian SUV which makes three cars for the solo family driver, Tim.

Having had a suite with a huge balcony I can see how Jenn doesn’t want any other accommodations. Yet her DCL suites ran $30K+ for 7 nights.
Mine was $3,600.

I also came home with 5 medals and two trophies from playing trivia games.

Reactions: 29
Just got back from four days at WDW and a 7 day Bahamian cruise (not Disney).
So very glad that the Slacker schedule didn’t intersect with mine!

I was 27 pages behind, but no biggie.
I found the Slackers were just doing the same old crap regurgitated.
Exploitation of their children.
Umpteenth DCL Cruise in a Walt/Roy Disney Suite.
New Rivian SUV which makes three cars for the solo family driver, Tim.

Having had a suite with a huge balcony I can see how Jenn doesn’t want any other accommodations. Yet her DCL suites ran $30K+ for 7 nights.
Mine was $3,600.

I also came home with 5 medals and two trophies from playing trivia games.
I hope you had a great time! What ship were you on?

Reactions: 7
I am going to attempt a Social media break for a week starting in the morning. I’ll be back on the 9th. I hope everyone has a great week 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope you had a great time! What ship were you on?
Carnival Mardi Gras
19 decks
Stayed on the 15th deck, with Lido being on the 16th. Easy peasy to get food, drink & ice cream to enjoy on our balcony that had a pool deck recliner, high back chair, chair and a table.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.