The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll have to stop at the car wash first. I'm sure it's some sort of holiday and the car wash will be busy, so allow them some extra time.
Is it Arbor Day? Or National bleep day? Probably National bleep day since they'll likely have to book another cruise or staycation as soon as they get home to avoid the FOMO monser.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it Arbor Day? Or National bleep day? Probably National bleep day since they'll likely have to book another cruise or staycation as soon as they get home to avoid the FOMO monser.
I believe the last time they claimed the car wash was so incredibly busy because it was Memorial Day, when in fact, it was in November, Veteran's Day weekend, but not actually Veteran's Day. Because, keeping track of what month each holiday falls in is very difficult. I also believe that this was J$ (second) first car wash experience.

I think National bleep Day is a great idea though, we should start celebrating it on Jenn's birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So maybe the cuntcierge internet wasn't fast or good enough to upload "vids"? Lol shouldn't she have known that from prior cruises.

She did say in a live back to normal schedule in October right? I am always glad to see them have a low month of views.

Cunning Unwell Nefarious Tattlers <---- Needs some work

Reactions: 11
5 days and still no new video. Who wants to bet they come back and do a lazy live to explain? YOU GUYS we were just too busy making core memories. :rolleyes:🥴
I'm surprised the stans haven't started to comment on the most recent video voicing their concern that they haven't seen any new videos in days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She told everyone that she would be back on a regular upload schedule in October, so in her mind she was excusing herself from doing any kind of work until October. We won’t see anything until they do a live this weekend and then videos won’t start til mid next week.
It’s crazy to me that she still hasnt edited or posted from the D23 staycation. I was there that same weekend (not for D23) and I’m nearly a month into being productive again at work…and the trip is a memory now. So much life has happened since then. She is SO lazy. How does she manage to get nothing at all accomplished? It’s truly mind-blowing.

Uploading videos is the most important part of their job. It’s what pays the bills and keeps them in the algorithm. The trips, the staycations, the events…they are all meaningless if it doesn’t get uploaded. And the more time that passes, the less interest people have for watching. Who cares about D23at this point? Or what was going on at the parks/resort that long ago? It’s stale now.

Reactions: 27
My bet is we'll get something like this in the next week

Sunday: Live with haul
Monday (probably will try to look productive for Dim's sake by posting two day is a roll) leftover park vlog
Tuesday/Wednesday: crappy cruise video 1 (I predict she'll take off one of those days)
Thursday/Friday: Random Park Backlog Video or Rivian Video
Fiday/Saturday: Cruise 2/other back log video

I don't think we'll get more than four tops next week. And I'll be amazed if we actually get four and one isn't a live.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think we will see any cruise videos until the end of October/early November. Even though the cruise is Halloween on the High Seas, it’s their brand to release way after the fact so I wouldn’t be surprised if we are still getting Halloween cruise videos in November. Since she allegedly has a bunch of backlogged videos, I think those will be coming out first.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think we will see any cruise videos until the end of October/early November. Even though the cruise is Halloween on the High Seas, it’s their brand to release way after the fact so I wouldn’t be surprised if we are still getting Halloween cruise videos in November. Since she allegedly has a bunch of backlogged videos, I think those will be coming out first.
I don't think we'll see all of them but I suspect she'll post one or two haphazardly like she did with the Hawaii 2022 videos. Those trickled out over the span of what seemed like 2 months. I could see her being on a high post trip to get one out and then not posting part two till two weeks later.

Reactions: 8
I'm currently on a MSC Caribbean cruise and I'm going to be honest: Ocean Cay (MSC private island) > Castaway Cay. Way way nicer island. T+J are missing out by refusing to do any cruise line but Disney. But that's fine with me. Means I won't run into them on any cruise ever.

Reactions: 19
I'm currently on a MSC Caribbean cruise and I'm going to be honest: Ocean Cay (MSC private island) > Castaway Cay. Way way nicer island. T+J are missing out by refusing to do any cruise line but Disney. But that's fine with me. Means I won't run into them on any cruise ever.
I seriously don't know what their fascination is with Castaway Cay in general. I get it's essentially an extension of their Disney bubble but there are so many other places in the world too see and the activities they usually pick when they go on the island are lame. I'm sure they are probably lazing about in a cabana right now as I type this.

Reactions: 13
If someone can zoom in on Tim's watch on the first pic (clearer on X I think), sharpen it and tell us what the text says, that would be great. 😅

And Jenn again holding onto J for dear life like he would definitely squirm and run away (we know he would)...
It's a warning about decibels. If your watch decides that your environment is too loud, it sends a notification.

Reactions: 17
She told everyone that she would be back on a regular upload schedule in October, so in her mind she was excusing herself from doing any kind of work until October. We won’t see anything until they do a live this weekend and then videos won’t start til mid next week.
It’s crazy to me that she still hasnt edited or posted from the D23 staycation. I was there that same weekend (not for D23) and I’m nearly a month into being productive again at work…and the trip is a memory now. So much life has happened since then. She is SO lazy. How does she manage to get nothing at all accomplished? It’s truly mind-blowing.

Uploading videos is the most important part of their job. It’s what pays the bills and keeps them in the algorithm. The trips, the staycations, the events…they are all meaningless if it doesn’t get uploaded. And the more time that passes, the less interest people have for watching. Who cares about D23at this point? Or what was going on at the parks/resort that long ago? It’s stale now.
But they buy views…. So in her head she wins!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe it's me but I just could not do vacation after vacation, like I absolutely love my vacations an do look forward to them but they are always so packed everyday with early morning rises an late night bed that am honestly glad to get home for some rest, I also hate the packing an unpacking plus all the airport travel which for me is over a hour away an usually it's up at 3am to get there in time

I know the slackers do fk all when they go on vacation but how it doesn't eventually all get too much I have no idea, there's still packing to do (unless they just don't unpack an take the same cases about constantly) an dealing with paperwork or emails for bookings etc, it would drive me crazy feeling like I've not had a break before having to go another one, plus eventually there's not going be anything to look forward too

• Heart
It's a warning about decibels. If your watch decides that your environment is too loud, it sends a notification.
Well, that might explain OG Buddy's reaction then. I've noticed he doesn't seem to do well around loud extraneous noises-at least from what we've seen in the videos. It's sad a total stranger who isn't a huge fan of kids in general noticed this and not his stupid ass parents.

• Sad
They'll have to stop at the car wash first. I'm sure it's some sort of holiday and the car wash will be busy, so allow them some extra time.
Also they have to stay onboard for breakfast and on the way home eat lunch somewhere. So come on give them some time!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Super OT but why don’t they just hire an au pair instead of having (potentially 2) Nannie’s? From my understanding they are so much cheaper then full time Nannie’s and they are with you 24/7. I know they technically can’t work 24 hours but it’s an extra set of hands at all times if needed they can just pay her a little extra for overtime (aka bedtime routine when Tim is filming late so you don’t have to drag your entire family to a hotel because Jenn is unable to put 2 kids to bed by herself)

I think you just need to provide a room and a car. Both of which they have. The Bolt could be the au pairs vehicle. They can repurpose their live stream and Jenn’s vanity room (that is collecting dust) as the au pairs bedroom. I’m sure ienns vanity will fit somewhere in the master bedroom. Then they can clean out jenns tit show of an office and do livestreams there. Make her sign an NDA so she can’t film or gossip about behind the scenes. Wouldn’t that make much more sense? I don’t have an au pair so I’m not sure if the ins and outs I was just basing this from minimal knowledge. It just would seem like a no brainer to me if I was them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.