The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J$ looks like he was crying before that pic was taken. His eyes look weird and his cheeks are red. He also looks like he’s ready to pinch Little/Big Ollie 😢 Check out that finger action!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I haven’t seen any of that posted? Maybe I’m blocked 😂
She’s been posting on Twitter. I can’t see what she posts because I’m blocked. I do appreciate when other tattlers share screenshots of what she posted since I can’t see for myself and that’s where Jenn has been doing all her posting lately.

Reactions: 15
2 seconds after Ginn had Nanny Rosé take the splash pee pics of them, Ginn handed her spawn to Rosé so she could go stuff her face with lunch #3 before dinner #1.

Reactions: 18
Looks like poor Oliver inherited Jackson’s yellow girl shorts:
D876D95E-FC93-4CC2-BFB7-BF0EB7E01F03.jpeg

Ugh. Why is it so hard for them to put their kids in actual swim suits? This blue shark week shirt that Oliver is wearing doesn’t even appear to be a swim suit. This is just a shirt and (girl) shorts.

They can afford a swimsuit. I just bought my toddler one off of Amazon for less than $20

• Sad
Reactions: 17
You had a good point in the previous thread about why does she keep posting pics on Twitter instead of Instagram which would seem like the more sensible option? I’m thinking she really may have actually forgotten her pw or gotten locked out because she had her account hacked or something. 😆
Yeah, I think she gets a high off the number of views being displayed on the X posts. 🙄 Honestly, I think it's even creepier she posts the splash pad pics of her kids on Twitter/X.

It's just so weird that she only uses Twitter/X for this stuff and you know so many stans have no idea. She went from lame stories multiple times per day in Hawaii to these cruise updates as tweets. 🤷‍♀️

So I'm watching The Amazing Race, which reminded me, what happened to Dimmy's Amazing Race? Did one of the racers end up being convicted of something fucked up so they scrapped the whole thing? Weren't they all a bunch of vloggers? Lots of potential for someone's skeletons in their closet to be uncovered.
For the GKTW Amazing Race, there was a task that was filmed at the drop tower on I-drive where the teenage boy was killed. It was filmed before the boy died, but would have been release after his death. I'm guessing it was a big part of the entire thing because apparently, they couldn't just edit that part out. Because they didn't want to show the ride, they ended up scrapping the entire thing. If I had to guess, it was a part of the final task.

As for the new season of Amazing Race, I already love the husband/wife and the deaf dad/son team. I hope they both go far.

Reactions: 17
For the GKTW Amazing Race, there was a task that was filmed at the drop tower on I-drive where the teenage boy was killed. It was filmed before the boy died, but would have been release after his death. I'm guessing it was a big part of the entire thing because apparently, they couldn't just edit that part out. Because they didn't want to show the ride, they ended up scrapping the entire thing. If I had to guess, it was a part of the final task.

As for the new season of Amazing Race, I already love the husband/wife and the deaf dad/son team. I hope they both go far.
Ahh, gotcha! That makes sense.

Yeah so far I'm rooting for the deaf dad + son and the computer scientist brothers.
---
Yeah, I think she gets a high off the number of views being displayed on the X posts. 🙄 Honestly, I think it's even creepier she posts the splash pad pics of her kids on Twitter/X.

It's just so weird that she only uses Twitter/X for this stuff and you know so many stans have no idea. She went from lame stories multiple times per day in Hawaii to these cruise updates as tweets. 🤷‍♀️
It must be easier to do the mass-blocking we've noticed she does on twitter than it is to do on IG. On IG she can only block and then limit the comments on posts to followers, but on twitter, she can block even people who have only liked a comment of someone she blocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
J$ looks like he was crying before that pic was taken. His eyes look weird and his cheeks are red. He also looks like he’s ready to pinch Little/Big Ollie 😢 Check out that finger action!
If that was the best picture, you have to wonder what the outtakes look like? Of course, they probably chose the pictures that made them look smaller and didn’t give a second thought as to what the kids looked like.

Reactions: 11

I've read this in a few different Twitter/X comments recently. I will fully admit, I really don't have any knowledge about the ins and outs of Twitter/X or if this is even the case. Apparently, it seems like Elon has made it so, in order to be monetized, you need so much engagement. So people are posting random stuff, like should I eat pizza or a sandwich for dinner? I know she's not the sharpest crayon in the box, and her focus is usually so poor that she will just forget about it all in a hot second...but could Jenn be trying to drive up engagement in order to become a monetized Twitter influencer?

And if that's the case, and she's planning on being on Twitter/X, when Elon makes it so you cannot block people, it's going to be a fun time.

Reactions: 19
Shout out to my fellow tattlers for posting the X pix for us to enjoy - kudos. 👏

Looks like to me that J$ is still not 'accepting' of little Ollie - what sh@@@, sh@@@ parents that you can not show J$ how to be a BIG BROTHER.
So sad.

• Sad
It's a good thing editor extraordinaire Jenn had 5, errr.... 2 videos lined up to release while they were on their millionth vacation this year. The algorithm is going to love that one Tim!

Yeah, it looked to me like he was likely over stimulated in that photo.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully none of those sad "vids" waiting in line to be uploaded have to do with time-sensitive events. 🥴

You guyzzzzzzzz, she's just been so busy sitting in the splash pad in her maternity swimsuit and totally not hoarding most of the chocolate pudding and tart to herself during the movie that she had seen before but now apparently hadn't seen before. And it's not like there is any available desk space in the cuntcierge Roy and/or Walt Disney suites to "edit" even though she told us all she was going to "maybe get some editing done" while turning into the Bride of Chucky where there is also no desk space! GOSH don't you know she has TWO KIDS?!?!?! Including one with projectile vomiting and its own nanny straight from steerage and a Buddy who got taken out of school for a whole week but that's okay because he's a GENIUS and the random parent-teacher conference was just to go over how AMAZING he is and how weird that his BFF's mom got her wires crossed and showed up at the same time?!?! *fake laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If we’re all really lucky and the Universe is smiling down on us we won’t be subjected to any of the 5 vids she has ‘saved up’ 🤞🏻

Reactions: 18
5 days and still no new video. Who wants to bet they come back and do a lazy live to explain? YOU GUYS we were just too busy making core memories. :rolleyes:🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 30
5 days and still no new video. Who wants to bet they come back and do a lazy live to explain? YOU GUYS we were just too busy making core memories. :rolleyes:🥴
A live right off of the boat is so on point. They be disembarking tomorrow so I sort of suspect we'll see something by the end of the weekend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.