The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Stans are getting restless.
That thread has gotten pretty nasty lol. People whining that Jen is being inconsistent, people whining that Tim isn't filming, people stupidly pretending they know what vaccines even do, people defending them because they don't ha e their nanny for a week, people being like, "they have a nanny because they both have full time joooobs." OK, well Tim can't go out and film, so he's not doing his job at all. Jen isn't editing or uploading, so she's also not working. So... not working full time jobs.
God, it's just so annoying how toxic of a fanbase these grifters have built. Let them eat each other alive, I guess.

And just as a friendly reminder, because I'm pissed, Tim being vaccinated may help HIM not have such severe side effects if he contracts Covid, but it does NOTHING to prevent the idiot from catching it in the SWAMPS of people he exposes himself and his family to. It also does NOTHING to protect his unvaccinated toddler and baby from getting super sick when he spreads it to them. F*ck Tim.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Stans are getting restless.
“I hope this isn’t the new normal.” 🙄🫠
Being normal and keeping to their word and aspirations and delusions that are in constant and predictable conflict of who they are and will always be would be strange…. This IS their normal, stans. Apparently the Bojanshitskis are the only people who can continue failing and failing and being dysfunctional and lack accountability and it’s always someone or something else’s fault. NEWSFLASH YOU DELUSIONAL STANS: WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS YOU WHO THEY ARE BELIEVE THEM. This is who they are. Incompetent adults, incompetent parents and otherwise utterly useless.

Reactions: 24
That thread has gotten pretty nasty lol. People whining that Jen is being inconsistent, people whining that Tim isn't filming, people stupidly pretending they know what vaccines even do, people defending them because they don't ha e their nanny for a week, people being like, "they have a nanny because they both have full time joooobs." OK, well Tim can't go out and film, so he's not doing his job at all. Jen isn't editing or uploading, so she's also not working. So... not working full time jobs.
God, it's just so annoying how toxic of a fanbase these grifters have built. Let them eat each other alive, I guess.

And just as a friendly reminder, because I'm pissed, Tim being vaccinated may help HIM not have such severe side effects if he contracts Covid, but it does NOTHING to prevent the idiot from catching it in the SWAMPS of people he exposes himself and his family to. It also does NOTHING to protect his unvaccinated toddler and baby from getting super sick when he spreads it to them. F*ck Tim.
Except (and I know these are all lies) Jenn specifically says in the last video, they are midway through the isolation period and they're all fine and Tim specifically states, he's totally fine, he's just a little stuffy in one nostril. So why aren't they working? At all? A live show? A brief message video? Even putting a photo on Instagram or Twitter/X...hey we haven't forgotten about you guys and even though our video says we'll have a vid up tomorrow...it's been 4 days and we suck. Complete radio silence again.

I also love that there are a few jealous hater comments thrown in there for good measure. Yes, that's exactly what this is, jealousy. We're jealous they're lazy assholes who don't give a tit about their kids. That's it, jealousy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Except (and I know these are all lies) Jenn specifically says in the last video, they are midway through the isolation period and they're all fine and Tim specifically states, he's totally fine, he's just a little stuffy in one nostril. So why aren't they working? At all? A live show? A brief message video? Even putting a photo on Instagram or Twitter/X...hey we haven't forgotten about you guys and even though our video says we'll have a vid up tomorrow...it's been 4 days and we suck. Complete radio silence again.

I also love that there are a few jealous hater comments thrown in there for good measure. Yes, that's exactly what this is, jealousy. We're jealous they're lazy assholes who don't give a tit about their kids. That's it, jealousy.
You know the reason. Laziness! Even if it was something crazy like a sudden family medical emergency or something like that….the rest of us deal with that and work.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Oh yeah, they are SO lying. Something else is going on like... oh I dunno... the continued increase in laziness they've exhibited since Oliver was born. If this was a real job, both of them would have been fired. One of my coworkers was let go this week for this exact behavior, I'm just saying.

Jen can't keep up. Tim can't keep up. I'm sure Jackson is getting worse because they wrecked him. No nanny has been the worst thing that has ever happened to them, lol.

Reactions: 16
I don’t feel sorry for neither Tim nor her , but those poor helpless kids 😩

Reactions: 18
Oh yeah, they are SO lying. Something else is going on like... oh I dunno... the continued increase in laziness they've exhibited since Oliver was born. If this was a real job, both of them would have been fired. One of my coworkers was let go this week for this exact behavior, I'm just saying.

Jen can't keep up. Tim can't keep up. I'm sure Jackson is getting worse because they wrecked him. No nanny has been the worst thing that has ever happened to them, lol.
I imagine J$ is getting worse, not only because they've wrecked him, but because he is not on his what WAS a normal schedule. If he's actually going to school, how is he getting there if Tim is truly isolating from the rest of the family and Nanny Rose is isolating from them (although I believe she probably quit after spending a week on the covid cruise with them). Or has he missed two weeks of school now? My heart hurts for those kids, it really does.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
For those not on FB… these are great!
Thank you for keeping these coming for those of us not on it

Loving how the stans get into such fights when these two go silent, the more fighting they do the more some of them might actually start to realise the good points being brought up like how others can work real jobs and look after kids without nannies, how you'd be let go if you were this bad at your job etc

Reactions: 10
Your last sentence is exactly what I was thinking. Their child isn't even old enough to be vaccinated and yet they're going out all over the place, not masking, not taking any steps towards mitigating risk. It makes my head spin.

Reactions: 19
You know the reason. Laziness! Even if it was something crazy like a sudden family medical emergency or something like that….the rest of us deal with that and work.
I was still a snarkless fan of them when the dogs were around. When Armani died, people thought something bad had happened to them because they ghosted. Not even a tweet saying, "Hey, we're on hiatus. See you soon."

We got into a car wreck this year and I was on the phone with work at the f*cking hospital.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm with those that say keep the school out of it. It's probably the one shot J$ has at developing normal relationships and social skills. The school will quickly realise who the Trackers are and their modus operandi.

Also how many times has Tim had COVID? for people that are supposedly obsessed with keeping safe and following COVID safe practices he seems to have had it ALOT.

• Haha
Your last sentence is exactly what I was thinking. Their child isn't even old enough to be vaccinated and yet they're going out all over the place, not masking, not taking any steps towards mitigating risk. It makes my head spin.
LIke, I'm acutely aware it's Florida. I'm also aware that Covid is here to stay and we gotta live with it. But also, there is a difference between living normally and being stupidly negligent. There's a difference between having to make ends meet and belligerently choosing excessive profit and lavish living over the safety of your kids, their health, and their education.

Reactions: 22
I hope J$ is even being taken to school at this point - I wouldn't be shocked if they just never bothered or it's why they have the nanny, to do all the normal things us parents do for our kids LIKE TAKE THEM TO SCHOOL AND THEIR EXTRA-CIRRICULARS. They boggle the mind. I could see it interferes with their schedules so they just don't bother.

Reactions: 12
I'm with those that say keep the school out of it. It's probably the one shot J$ has at developing normal relationships and social skills. The school will quickly realise who the Trackers are and their modus operandi.

Also how many times has Tim had COVID? for people that are supposedly obsessed with keeping safe and following COVID safe practices he seems to have had it ALOT.
I believe this is covid #3 for Tim. However, they tell lies upon lies, so it could be the 4th or 5th time. Jenn has never had covid, her tests have had faint lines, but she's never had it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

What safe practices? He virtue signals. They refused to eat indoors when the CDC said it wasn't an issue, but kept thrusting their infants into massive global crowds when the CDC did consider that still an issue.

Reactions: 10
The Stan’s are even attacking each other’s grammar now. But I do think a couple of these people are already tattlers.

23AB78F5-935C-41C2-8D56-2535C7F2BF8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

They take it seriously! Jenn even got a shirt for the cause!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.