The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually can't even stomach breakfast. All I usually want first thing in the morning is coffee and unlike Jenn I make my own. Invested in a Instant Cold Brew earlier this year and it has been worth the cost. I cannot imagine eating near as much as they do. What always irked me is how disgusted they look when OG Buddy wants something healthy. God forbid he doesn't eat carbs, grease, and processed sugar.
The only time I've ever come slightly close to eating as much as they do is the first day of my holiday where I've went a bit overboard because it's my vacation time, but even then by day two am like nope cant do that again, I just don't get how they don't feel like utter tit, like am sure we have all had those times where maybe we have treated ourselves a bit when we have been out and got a main an dessert an then felt unable to move for a bit, how these two can do that EVERY DAY is unreal especially when it's every meal that's tit as well, usually if you are going out for a meal you are eating a small breakfast an a small lunch, over here portion sizes are a lot smaller as well an I still have to eat small if am going out an can still feel bloated an unable to move if I've had a main an a dessert

Reactions: 9
Finally finished the latest vid and not much to add that hasn’t been said. Just reiterating that they suck as parents between sending Buddy to school and not keeping him hydrated to the snippy remarks about spoiling him with the Hot Wheels.

I will say that I didn’t catch anything Tim said during the outro because I was so distracted by his lady nails.

View attachment 2493692
Does he have french tips? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jenn: I need to get my oven fixed because it literally burns everything I cook...

Also Jenn: leaves food on the hot ass stove to walk over to the table because Tim is filming O$ and she's not included. Takes camera from Tim, shows baby for 2 seconds then brings it back over to film her half ass attempt at cooking..at which time you can hear how badly it's sizzling. Maybe, just maybe, you could have 1 dinner where you don't film yourself and you don't have Bravo going to distract you, and you might make something worth eating.

Reactions: 31
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t engineering/electrical/construction brain Tim install that oven? Maybe it’s not working properly? I’m sure, knowing how intelligent they both are, they would have thought of the obvious and tried turning the heat down? Silly me, we’re talking about the Trackers here 🙄 Oh well if the oven’s faulty they’ll just sell the house and move to Golden Oaks.

Reactions: 15
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t engineering/electrical/construction brain Tim install that oven? Maybe it’s not working properly? I’m sure, knowing how intelligent they both are, they would have thought of the obvious and tried turning the heat down? Silly me, we’re talking about the Trackers here 🙄 Oh well if the oven’s faulty they’ll just sell the house and move to Golden Oaks.
Tim did install the oven and it’s practically brand new. I think that Jenn is calling it the oven and she actually means the stove/cooktop. I also think she doesn’t know how to regulate the temperature by lowering the burner temp. When she was cooking in the last vid that pan was blazing hot and snap, crackle and popping like crazy. Turn the knob to lower heat, dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would absolutely fking hate if the only dinners I ever got was her tit cooking, thank god I was spoiled with growing up with my dad being a executive chef so I had amazing home cooked meals

Not saying you have to be a chef to have amazing dinners, haven't been professionally trained myself I just watched him an I can do great dinners, but poor O an J having to grow up with that useless arse

I will admit I haven't read back the last few pages, but has anyone commented on how Jackson was up throwing up all night long and they sent him to school? If I was his teacher I'd be pissed.

• Haha
I will admit I haven't read back the last few pages, but has anyone commented on how Jackson was up throwing up all night long and they sent him to school? If I was his teacher I'd be pissed.
Absolutely.

And even some of the Stans have mentioned it in the comments.

1696619630131.png

It's so ridiculous that the Stans need to walk on eggshells and heap loads of praise on them whenever they try to point out anything the Bojans do wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Tim did install the oven and it’s practically brand new. I think that Jenn is calling it the oven and she actually means the stove/cooktop. I also think she doesn’t know how to regulate the temperature by lowering the burner temp. When she was cooking in the last vid that pan was blazing hot and snap, crackle and popping like crazy. Turn the knob to lower heat, dumbass.
Tim might have half-assed the electrical hookup on that oven. It's not a hard install, but with one eye that's almost permanently sealed shut, he might have screwed up his wire connections.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Many many oven thermometers on Amazon under $10 they could buy to verify the temperature.

But as @xmasbdaygirl pointed out Jenn might be calling the stovetop the oven. And that is all on her to set the temperature. Even if a recipe says medium high you have to know what that means on your particular burners.

Reactions: 12
Many many oven thermometers on Amazon under $10 they could buy to verify the temperature.

But as @xmasbdaygirl pointed out Jenn might be calling the stovetop the oven. And that is all on her to set the temperature. Even if a recipe says medium high you have to know what that means on your particular burners.
She burns stuff on the stovetop and in the oven both. She’s probably not moving the racks in the oven. Lots of things burn on the bottom rack.

Reactions: 13

They spend money on the dumbest tit, I doubt they spend their money on something useful. Just another reason to complain.

Reactions: 17
Tim might have half-assed the electrical hookup on that oven. It's not a hard install, but with one eye that's almost permanently sealed shut, he might have screwed up his wire connections.
I thought,(dimly remember) Dim bleeping up his oven install and had to call professionals to do it correctly? And yeah, all Gin has to do is turn the heat to medium and not leave food unattended to die a firey death.

Reactions: 12
Our electric cooktop runs ridiculously hot and we have several types of pans. My husband started to learn to cook this past year and it took him a few trials and errors to realize that my cheap Amazon-special nonstick pans heat up super fast and need lower heat and my nice All Clad stainless pans (from when I lived in Chicago and cooked on a gas stove) behave differently. Thankfully he is intelligent and quickly learned how to control his heat and pay attention…Jenn is A) too stupid and B) too busy watching Bravo or living In her fantasy world where she is a star.

the weeks worth of carbs every morning for breakfast is hilarious. Just shows how incredibly stupid she really is. Enjoy obesity and diabetes witch. They are coming for you…well one has already found you.

Reactions: 19
I give no excuse, how long she been in this house now? I mean I know she eats out 90% of the time but it took me less than one month to work out my temps on things an what they should be averagely set at

Here's a freebie tip gin, one my dad taught me, START LOW an increase the heat as it needs it, most foods actually need to be kept on a lower heat an cooked slower because if you go crazy high it cooks an BURNS the outside before the middle is done an by the time the middle is fully cooked you've cremated the outside of it, unless you are deep frying in a pan (which I pray to fk you NEVER do because oil is incredible temperamental an requires constant high an med temps) then your heat doesn't need to be 1000 degrees

Reactions: 11
85K views on the last home vlog and 2 days since last posting.

Jenn used to say the NASA vlogs with 75K views weren't watched by anyone. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That always pan has a ceramic coating, which shouldn’t look…burnt off…It should be thrown out…that’s your key right there that you are cooking things on too high a temp. But I assume she’s cooking for speed and not for taste or maintaining her equipment.

That always pan has a ceramic coating, which shouldn’t look…burnt off…It should be thrown out…that’s your key right there that you are cooking things on too high a temp. But I assume she’s cooking for speed and not for taste or maintaining her equipment.
Yes! Also, she doesn’t even focus on her cooking. She is always plastered in front of some Bravo show on her iPad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.