The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is brilliant and this group made my day and week. Spit out my coffee and woke up my dog laughing so hard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Orange Cone is the New Red Flag, a Netflix straight-to-YouTube documentary about the Bojanshitskis.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I actually watched the vlog the entire way through. So Jenn had an entire English muffin, fruit and oatmeal for breakfast, pad Thai for lunch and another purple carrot pasta meal for dinner? Holy crap thatā€™s a lot of food

And lol she goes to Jackson ā€œthis day is flying by so fastā€ yes it typically does when you sleep until at least 10am. She looks so well rested while Tim is hanging by a thread

Also buddy has 200 cars?? They just give him a car because they have no interest in teaching any manners or good behavior. He will now always need to be bribed to do anything. Kids are a lot smarter than we think. And lastly Tim calling Jenn ā€œmommyā€ to the stans ughhhh so gross

• Sick
Reactions: 27
So I actually watched the vlog the entire way through. So Jenn had an entire English muffin, fruit and oatmeal for breakfast, pad Thai for lunch and another purple carrot pasta meal for dinner? Holy crap thatā€™s a lot of food

And lol she goes to Jackson ā€œthis day is flying by so fastā€ yes it typically does when you sleep until at least 10am. She looks so well rested while Tim is hanging by a thread

Also buddy has 200 cars?? They just give him a car because they have no interest in teaching any manners or good behavior. He will now always need to be bribed to do anything. Kids are a lot smarter than we think. And lastly Tim calling Jenn ā€œmommyā€ to the stans ughhhh so gross
He gets a new one every day for good behavior at school. On the day school was closed as a precaution for the hurricane, he still got a car, even though their initial response was that he shouldnā€™t get one bc there was no school. They just gave him what he wanted as soon as he asked for it.

Jenn needs to get off the carbs and have some protein. Her breakfast has close to zero protein and the purple carrot meals have very little. Everything she eats is making her hungry again in an hour. She somehow thinks eating vegan meals is healthier, but it ainā€™t working for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I will NEVER understand the muffin w/ the oatmeal at the same time tit that she does. NEVER. šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Yes. The calling Jenn mommy thing is like nails on a chalkboard to me. 1) Because she's not a mom just and egg donor and 2) I hate it when people's SO refer to each other as mommy or daddy it's a major pet peeve.

Reactions: 22
I will NEVER understand the muffin w/ the oatmeal at the same time tit that she does. NEVER. šŸ„“
I tried eating that once because I super love both english muffins and oatmeal and mistakenly thought "hey that sounds awesome!". I was in so much stomach pain all day from the carb overload. I wouldn't even eat that before a freaking marathon.

Reactions: 12
Isn't oatmeal super filling? Like the whole point of it is so you don't need anything till later, usually when I have it for breakfast I can't have another thing till lunch

But then she's probably expanded her stomach with the non stop binging that it's like a land fill now

Reactions: 21
Isn't oatmeal super filling? Like the whole point of it is so you don't need anything till later, usually when I have it for breakfast I can't have another thing till lunch

But then she's probably expanded her stomach with the non stop binging that it's like a land fill now
Yes, if I eat it, I either eat plain (unsweetened) oatmeal with fresh fruit, maybe some nuts thrown in, and a drizzle of honey...
OR... I will eat an English muffin with a protein of some sort.

But NEVER together. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 13

Yap. I had oatmeal this morning. It's almost 5pm here now and I am going to eat something in the next hour again.

Reactions: 7
For her half an English muffin and oatmeal is "light" compared to the jump she shoves in her throat whenever they eat breakfast on a cruise or staycation. I think it could be interesting to attempt to do a calorie count for her.

First of all, some of you are Photoshop wizards! All the JennCone ones are amazing, but the whack-a-mole creation is pure ART. I had to cover my mouth to keep from bursting out laughing at my desk at work when I saw it šŸ‘šŸ’€šŸ˜‚

Speaking of work, while the Slackers are clearly on a different level when it comes to being shithole parents, there are unfortunately plenty like them all around in the "real" world. I work in a school office, and yesterday after school, a meeting was held in the conference room. Two teachers were part of the meeting, and between them, they have 3 girls all in Pre-K together. In our small rural county, children of school employees are allowed to ride the bus every day between the school where their parent works and the school they attend, so that their parents don't have to deal with drop-off and pick-up.

So these teachers park their three very young girls on the floor in the inner hallway outside the conference room. They place a laptop in front of them with some cartoon playing, tell them to be quiet and stay put, and go into their meeting with the door shut. I roll my eyes, but whatever, not my problem. Or so I thought.

The last 30 minutes of every day, I have to cover the front desk in the main office, so shortly after the meeting starts, I go up front. Like I do every day, I leave my office door open and the light on. About 10 minutes before it's time for me to go home, I hear the girls start arguing over something, yelling "No!" and all that. Of course, they can be heard in the conference room, so one of the moms comes out and breaks it up, telling her child to sit down, which she has to do 3 times because her kid never listens to her.

A couple minutes go by, and then the mom comes out where I am with an upset look on her face. She says, "I am SO sorry, but our kids have caused a squishy ball catastrophe in your office." šŸ˜³ Just last weekend, I bought a pack of three of those squishy, sticky balls full of glitter. I had been wanting one myself for when I get stressed or bored, but most of us also keep little pop-its and things like that on our desk for when students are in our office (though adults tend to play with them just as much, lol).

So I had two balls on the edge of my desk near my seating area, in a basket with the rest of the toys, and then one in a completely different area, up high by one of my computer screens, that was mine to play with. The girls had found all three and somehow destroyed two of them in short order. Assuming they were fighting over them, I don't know why, because there were 3 balls and 3 girls, but they were 3 different colors, so maybe that's why šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Regardless, there was glitter, liquid, and tiny little gel balls ALL over my desks and the carpet šŸ˜±

The mom was apologetic of course and cleaned up some of the mess after I left, and she said she'd replace the toys, which I wasn't really worried about. I was just pissed about the principle of the whole thing. I don't blame the kids, really, because they're preschoolers; of course they're going to go where they shouldn't and get into stuff if they're unsupervised. Just as with the Trackers, the blame falls squarely on these parents who refuse to actually parent their children. And the rest of us have to deal with the fallout from it, in tiny and huge ways, the rest of their lives...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Well it certainly helps explain how she's packed on so much weight and aged so quickly. Of course Tim still tells her she's hot so she probably doesn't care. And if she's perfectly happy like that good for her but I bet deep down is might just bother her a bit.

Plenty of people struggle with weight gain as they age but the Bojos are real pieces of crap and deserve all the jokes about them we make.

Not only did she have oatmeal and an English muffin, she added even more carbs with granola. And then add in some fruit. Carbs on top of carbs on top of carbs.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Not only did she have oatmeal and an English muffin, she added even more carbs with granola. And then add in some fruit. Carbs on top of carbs on top of carbs.
I canā€™t imagine eating breakfast let alone two of them! Iā€™m tiny so I can barely stomach much more than a fruit peel and some fog from my fog machine.

Reactions: 6
I canā€™t imagine eating breakfast let alone two of them! Iā€™m tiny so I can barely stomach much more than a fruit peel and some fog from my fog machine.
I usually can't even stomach breakfast. All I usually want first thing in the morning is coffee and unlike Jenn I make my own. Invested in a Instant Cold Brew earlier this year and it has been worth the cost. I cannot imagine eating near as much as they do. What always irked me is how disgusted they look when OG Buddy wants something healthy. God forbid he doesn't eat carbs, grease, and processed sugar.

Reactions: 14
I'm not the healthiest eater by any stretch of the imagination, but if I have a single greasy meal there's no way I can eat a second or third one in the same day. That's the part that really horrifies me with them - they have grease for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :sick:

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.