The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2.0 M views, wow, that’s a new recent low for sure.

I don’t understand them. I would be terrified to be 40, to have no real skills, and to be supporting two kids off a dopey YouTube channel. I would be working my ass off.

Reactions: 25
You guyzzzzz I feel a little bit like Ginn today because I go on vacation tomorrow and I can't seem to find any motivation to design, practice and record a work assignment for another job opportunity that popped up while I still wait to probably be rejected from another possible job opportunity while being exhausted from current job wringing the life out of me.

Well, never mind, Ginn can't find the motivation to brush her bangs, but you know, almost the same difference. 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
2.0 M views, wow, that’s a new recent low for sure.

I don’t understand them. I would be terrified to be 40, to have no real skills, and to be supporting two kids off a dopey YouTube channel. I would be working my ass off.
I would be shitting myself if the only income I had was from YT. All it takes is for Google/YT to change the monetization and we will see how “set for life” the Trackholes are.
#homemovies

Reactions: 19
WTF kind of crappy family does Caitlyn come ftom?
It’s probably one of those situations where they are a dedicated supporter because they don’t realize that they, too, are a victim of the same situation. Like how Jojo Siwa defended Colleen Ballinger because she doesn’t realize that she is also a victim of Colleen’s grooming. Caitlyn supports the Trackers and their parenting because she doesn’t understand that she is also the product of crappy parents. Birds of a feather or something

Reactions: 20
Not sure if anybody mentioned this already but I would assume that Nanny Rose is not there this week with Tim having Covid.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if anybody mentioned this already but I would assume that Nanny Rose is not there this week with Tim having Covid.
I think someone already might have mentioned it, but during Jen’s intro you can hear at least one of the boys.

So, either:
A) Rose (or someone else) was there in the infected house watching the kids.
B) Tim wasn’t really isolating himself and was around the kids.
C) Jen left the kids all alone in another room while she filmed the intro.

With these two idiots, I feel any of these are the correct answer.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think someone already might have mentioned it, but during Jen’s intro you can hear at least one of the boys.

So, either:

All these options make me angry so it's definitely one of them.

Reactions: 16
THIS is why I love this group so much 😂😂😂😂😂
---

OMG!! Where is this scene from? I might have to watch it.
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Season 5, Episode 4
“The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention”

Reactions: 8

So, either:

I definitely hear another adult with Jackson. The voice is not Tim…
---
Jenn’s cruise will not be inconvenienced by Covid, nor will her time away from her kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2023-10-05 10.40.02 PM.png

The Trackers sit on a throne of lies. This is the header of their YouTube Channel, present day. The foundation of their empire is a false narrative. How many years have these dogs been dead?

I've never been able to determine if, in their logo, is that supposed to be Tim's hair, or is he wearing a beret?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No. She's 39. Her birthday is 11.24.83.

That is public record across multiple sites and is non-debatable.

I just did the math on mine and looked up Fla DL stuff.

Fla Driver's Handbook states validity for 6-8 years. No clue why there's a range.

I moved here in late 1998. Got my license early 1999.

1999 +6 years = 2005
2005 +6 =2011
2011+ 8= 2019 (my date of last issuance)
2019 +8 = 2027 (when my license currently expires; again, no clue why it switched between 6 and 8 years)

For Jenn, she could have got her license at the age of 17 (many kids don't get it right at 16)

1983 +17 = 2000

2000 + 6 = 2006
2006 + 8 = 2014
2014 + 8 = 2022

Means it expired in Nov 2022, on her birthday, and she's lying about how it JUST expired.
Right! Either it is not yet expired or it expired last November. The years of validity doesn’t really matter because it is November of whatever year it truly expired. Either way she lied. My guess is it expired last nove
Ber and she was driving with an expired license so she tried to say it expired recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
11:33 pm & no video today , October was going to be better 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Anyone wondered if they told Rose well you were exposed on the cruise...then said to could stay to isolate but really work. Wouldn't put it past them. And I was told tonight that Big Foot seems more real than the Trackers when we were discussing vomit gate.

Reactions: 10
Finally finished the latest vid and not much to add that hasn’t been said. Just reiterating that they suck as parents between sending Buddy to school and not keeping him hydrated to the snippy remarks about spoiling him with the Hot Wheels.

I will say that I didn’t catch anything Tim said during the outro because I was so distracted by his lady nails.

IMG_1637.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Finally finished the latest vid and not much to add that hasn’t been said. Just reiterating that they suck as parents between sending Buddy to school and not keeping him hydrated to the snippy remarks about spoiling him with the Hot Wheels.

I will say that I didn’t catch anything Tim said during the outro because I was so distracted by his lady nails.

View attachment 2493692
Those nasty nails go great with his sunburned serial killer aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
J4D should love all this attention her latest Halloween costume is getting. She reminds us that she was always out of Tim's league because of her "hot chick" status. We've all noticed that she's put on a bit of extra weight since kids, but in this new iteration, she's back to a body that can stop traffic. 😂

Screenshot_20231005-022148_Photo Editor Pro - Polish.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m sure Tim hasn’t gone anywhere near Jenn’s secret tunnel with those nails.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.