The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Stan’s made their way over to that post and unfortunately downvoted him. But it’s been entertaining there to say the least.
Do we all need to start calling Disney Cruise Line? Maybe reply to once or DCLs posts with a clip of them 🤢 right before the cruise?

I’m game! Who’s down?

Reactions: 13
Tim said that when J$ first felt sick, his first thought was that it was because he had a lollipop earlier. These two are obsessed with not giving J$ any candy and blaming candy for anything that happens when he does get to eat it. First he was wild and acting up due to eating candy and now he’s sick because of a singular lollipop. They’re delusional and have no parenting instincts.

Remember when J$ was a baby and he got really sick at Disney? He was vomiting while they were dragging him around the park. They blamed it on being allergic to potatoes he ate. I don’t think they ever consulted a doctor about that. They just labeled him allergic. He obviously caught some kind of bug. Am I remembering this correctly?

Reactions: 20
Tim said that when J$ first felt sick, his first thought was that it was because he had a lollipop earlier. These two are obsessed with not giving J$ any candy and blaming candy for anything that happens when he does get to eat it. First he was wild and acting up due to eating candy and now he’s sick because of a singular lollipop. They’re delusional and have no parenting instincts.

Remember when J$ was a baby and he got really sick at Disney? He was vomiting while they were dragging him around the park. They blamed it on being allergic to potatoes he ate. I don’t think they ever consulted a doctor about that. They just labeled him allergic. He obviously caught some kind of bug. Am I remembering this correctly?
That will happen when you drag your young kids to hotels & parks every week 😩

Reactions: 9

This might be a different time, but I remember J$ getting sick at the Poly first bucket list stay, it was supposedly from the eggies. 🙄 And the kid was clearly dehydrated. It was 1000 degrees and the poor baby was always limited in his fluid intake. I believe it’s the same video that J$ has a cup and is trying to open the top of it with his crab claw hands and Jenn won’t help him. Stupid witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
And the kid is in school. They pick up and bring home everything! Why would their first thought be a lollipop?

Reactions: 15
1 video upload into 6 days of October 😮
If my math is mathing that makes it two vlogs in the last two weeks? What happened to the five she said were waiting to be edited in the last vlog posted before the cruise? Jesus, in the real world she would have been fired years ago for being incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was trying to find the clip where Jackson got sick when he was a baby and I saw them bathe Jackson in at least 3 vlogs. I forgot they uploaded videos of them bathing him in the tub!!! They showed him from the waist up being washed. There are so many creeps online I can’t believe they just uploaded it for everyone to see. I’m glad they haven’t shown Oliver taking a bath. They’ve deleted their old videos that make them look bad but they choose to keep up the videos exploiting their children. :unsure:

• Sad
  • Wow
Yes! Also, she doesn’t even focus on her cooking. She is always plastered in front of some Bravo show on her iPad.
This is what her problem is, she never watches anything, there's some things you need to always be watching or moving about in the pan, it cant just sit there, what's the betting she blasts the heat on an thinks if she just leaves it alone then it will cook fine cause she's put the heat up, my dad used to prank his co-workers by yelling "milk on the stove" when they were in the middle of something so they would drop it an come running lol
---
I was trying to find the clip where Jackson got sick when he was a baby and I saw them bathe Jackson in at least 3 vlogs. I forgot they uploaded videos of them bathing him in the tub!!! They showed him from the waist up being washed. There are so many creeps online I can’t believe they just uploaded it for everyone to see. I’m glad they haven’t shown Oliver taking a bath. They’ve deleted their old videos that make them look bad but they choose to keep up the videos exploiting their children. :unsure:
Are those still up? Isn't that against yt policy to have kids in the bath, even if it's from waist up am pretty sure yt doesn't allow that

Reactions: 11
1 video upload into 6 days of October 😮
I think there more going on than they made it seem in that last vlog. This isn’t laziness. If Tim really just had a little stuffiness in one nostril, why hasn’t there been anything else put out by them? Nothing at all on any social media? This isn’t just Jenn being Jenn.
---
If my math is mathing that makes it two vlogs in the last two weeks? What happened to the five she said were waiting to be edited in the last vlog posted before the cruise? Jesus, in the real world she would have been fired years ago for being incompetent.
They’ve put out 3 of the 5, by my count. But the Jackson Storm costume had a lot of the same footage in two vlogs. I think they still have the Rivian and HHN/RIP to put out and there is zero excuse why those aren’t edited at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
No video for 10 days.

Finally post a pointless home vlog that does nothing but incriminate you for multiple reasons, potentially turning more of your dwindling stans against you.

Get bare minimum views for your big comeback video.

Don't post anything else for two days and counting (even though your older kid is back in school, your younger one supposedly still has a nanny, your husband is allegedly recovered from his illness, you have backlogged videos piling up waiting to be edited, and you don't do jackshit else).

bleeping hysterical.

Ginn is nothing if not consistent in her inconsistency with posting "vids."

You're doing amazing, sweetie. Keep up the great work! 👏🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I hope it's the start of the downfall I really do, all these crappy things they have done an have gotten away with for so long, I hope they are all starting to come back to bite them in the ass

An I still hope that someone from the school has watched an has alerted the school about sending J in sick plus them talking about other people's kids, I honestly hope the tit has hit the fan big time

• Heart
That always pan has a ceramic coating, which shouldn’t look…burnt off…It should be thrown out…that’s your key right there that you are cooking things on too high a temp. But I assume she’s cooking for speed and not for taste or maintaining her equipment.
This is how my mom always cooked when I was a kid, lol! Lots of gristle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess the nanny is sick and this is Jenn’s excuse this week.

It would be funny if they never came back and never said why. But they’ll be back. They’re not set for life.

Reactions: 16
FYI for those who want some Tracker Stan entertainment, plenty of infighting going on over in the Facebook group. Big debate over what kind of channel they are, and if they are relatable. I’ve got my popcorn!😂

• Haha
…..I was trying to find the clip where Jackson got sick when he was a baby
Possibly this video (???):

This is what you feed a 10 month old Jackson for breakfast:
D7262393-5BF9-4B59-9A04-A708F8DBC410.jpeg

(he has a water cup, but it is seldom utilized)

Tim & Gin Sept. 2020
7AA95B93-A408-4EF0-9A8A-82235203A369.jpeg

Them July 2023:
9EED9241-CC30-427C-BAD4-4D5CC7A327D2.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So many of their decisions are mind boggling to me, but let’s focus for a minute on giving Jackson a toy car every day after school. What constitutes whether or not he gets one every day? A behavior chart or verbal acknowledgment from his teacher? Do we honestly think they’ve ever kept him from his car even once? Especially after Tim’s “I want my son to have what I didn’t have” speech? Doubtful. And, Jenn and Tim, what happens if you want to stop this “positive” reinforcement (not positive- damaging and insane), or when Jackson demands more? Today it’s cars, next year it’s V-Bucks, RoBucks, and electronics.

“I want my son to have what I didn’t have” -Tim

Parental Achievement Unlocked (as he likes to say)
Your son has a negligent mother who puts her needs first and never wanted children. Unlike your mom, she doesn’t think about toys that would stimulate or enrich him. She buys cheap cars that she herself likes and looks forward to, as she says in the last Target Haul blog.

I guess you are succeeding…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.