The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a lot of people who were invited to a media event for GKTW. No sign of Tim. I mean Covid didn’t stop him before from going.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the topic of Florida driver licenses:
My partner is a truck driver and his Florida issued drivers license is good for 5 years and not 8. It does, however, expire on his birthday like all Florida licenses do.

Reactions: 6
I tend to tune Jackson out when he’s talking, I had no idea what he was saying 🤭🤭🤭 that whole conversation went beyond me

idk if it’s bc I can’t understand him most of the time, or because I don’t have the patience to listen.
I work with elementary age kids part time, and whenever they tell me something I be like “uh ohhhhh you have ten seconds, you better hurry!” lol. (Joking around with them of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I want my kid to have what I didn’t have”. Wow. That’s not how it works, Tim. That’s such an immature way to look at parenting.
They defend themselves giving him hot wheels every day bc they’re $1. That doesn’t matter. He doesn’t understand money. He thinks he gets one of everything he loves every day, so why would that be different if the thing he loves costs$20 each. “People are giving us a hard time”. Exactly. Because what you’re doing is stupid.
I agree. Tim, this is an example of doing well. I have a friend who came from Guatemala who really did not have nothing and worked tit jobs and saved up to open his own home repair company and now can afford to send his daughter to a really good private school in my area so she came have stuff he did not have growing up. Not give her barbie dolls every time she gets an A in school as he expects her to do well in school because that is what you expect, not because she will get something for "acting like a good girl." At least I think this is a good example.

Tim it sounds like you had a great childhood and parents who did their best raising you. How many kids grow up in Orlando and get to go to the parks on the weekend like he claims he did growing up? At least your parents (or someone like grandparents) could AFFORD to get an annual pass to Disney or Universal (granted it was cheaper in the 80's - mid-90's and even cheaper for FL residents). There are alot of kids who grew up in Orlando area who ever had that luxury.

If giving Jackson a hot wheels for acting good. What happens if he acts bad? Will they still give him one to shut the kid up. What about Oliver? Will they regift Jackson's hot wheels to him so he can act right or bribe him with something else, like Pokémon to get him to act "like a good boy?"

Reactions: 13
if the clerk input her DOB wrong then yes it would make the expiration date wrong. You think she would have gotten that fixed though especially if it makes her older on her license than she really is.

So she is already 40? That is the only thing that makes sense to me. How did it expire when she is 39?

Once again:
16+8=24
24+8=32
32+8=40

Let's say she waited until 17:
17+8=25
25+8=33
33+8=41

Any other scenario would extend the license expiration not shorten it.
No. She's 39. Her birthday is 11.24.83.

That is public record across multiple sites and is non-debatable.

I just did the math on mine and looked up Fla DL stuff.

Fla Driver's Handbook states validity for 6-8 years. No clue why there's a range.

I moved here in late 1998. Got my license early 1999.

1999 +6 years = 2005
2005 +6 =2011
2011+ 8= 2019 (my date of last issuance)
2019 +8 = 2027 (when my license currently expires; again, no clue why it switched between 6 and 8 years)

For Jenn, she could have got her license at the age of 17 (many kids don't get it right at 16)

1983 +17 = 2000

2000 + 6 = 2006
2006 + 8 = 2014
2014 + 8 = 2022

Means it expired in Nov 2022, on her birthday, and she's lying about how it JUST expired.

Reactions: 14
No. She's 39. Her birthday is 11.24.83.

That is public record across multiple sites and is non-debatable.

I just did the math on mine and looked up Fla DL stuff.

Fla Driver's Handbook states validity for 6-8 years. No clue why there's a range.

I moved here in late 1998. Got my license early 1999.

1999 +6 years = 2005
2005 +6 =2011
2011+ 8= 2019 (my date of last issuance)
2019 +8 = 2027 (when my license currently expires; again, no clue why it switched between 6 and 8 years)

For Jenn, she could have got her license at the age of 17 (many kids don't get it right at 16)

1983 +17 = 2000

2000 + 6 = 2006
2006 + 8 = 2014
2014 + 8 = 2022

Means it expired in Nov 2022, on her birthday, and she's lying about how it JUST expired.
Ok that makes sense I couldn't find anything stating it was any shorter than 8 years but perhaps first license was shorter back then and records of that sort of change or hard to research or I am not using the right terms. Guess I will drop it for now and it is plausible last November expiration is "recent" to Jenn Tracker. What a POS!

Ok that makes sense I couldn't find anything stating it was any shorter than 8 years but perhaps first license was shorter back then and records of that sort of change or hard to research or I am not using the right terms. Guess I will drop it for now and it is plausible last November expiration is "recent" to Jenn Tracker. What a POS!
I recall them changing the licenses around 2017 (?) too... with newer security features so maybe that was part of it too.

I also learned this... so doing this may skew the years / expiration dates too?

---License holders in Florida can renew their credentials up to 18 months before the expiration date.---

Either way, with Jenn's track record as it is, we know there's a 99.9999999999999% chance - nah, make that 100% chance - she's LYING.

Reactions: 10
It would be a real shame for someone to forward the video link to the school and ask them about their sickness policy….
The video likely violates some privacy policies of the school as well. Especially the part talking about another student causing a power outage even if the story is likely inaccurate. Now they don't name the actual school so there might be some way they can avoid any "punishment" but it certainly isn't proper for them to be putting the stuff out there that they have.

Reactions: 14
Honestly how STUPID is Jenn for exposing on their channel that Jackson was throwing up at 1am and was still sent to school the next day. Do they really think not one of those parents know their channel exists? If ONE of those kids got sick then they know it’s from Jackson and someone could complain. Also them talking about incidents with other kids from that school on their public channel? Are they trying to get Jackson dismissed from the school? Use your brain Jenn.

Despite being on this thread im really not a Karen like that AT ALL but if someone spoke about my child on a YouTube channel I would not only confront them face to face but I would also report that to the school and notify other parents. You just don’t do that to other people’s children

The sad truth is because Jenn doesn’t drive and is so useless, she couldn’t go to target, Sephora and spray tan by herself while perhaps Tim stayed home with their sick child. So they HAD to get Jackson out of the house so she could run her errands. It literally makes my blood boil

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I moved and updated my license back in March 2023. I just checked the expiration and it is in fact my birthday, year 2031

I think before it was set to expire 2025. So my 8 years did reset.

Reactions: 5
I also learned this... so doing this may skew the years / expiration dates too?

---License holders in Florida can renew their credentials up to 18 months before the expiration date.---

Either way, with Jenn's track record as it is, we know there's a 99.9999999999999% chance - nah, make that 100% chance - she's LYING.
So my license was most likely within the 18 months so when I changed my address, it renewed. That makes sense why my clock reset but others did not.

But Jenn is no doubt lying and it being “just” expired. She better get on that passport renewal. My kids did theirs in the middle of July and just got them back today.

Reactions: 10
It’s Bojan math.

No, he even admitted the pouch wasn’t expired and neither were a bunch of other also refrigerated pouches but he threw out all of those as well.
I would bet they had the pouch sitting out in a hot car (they said they had originally brought it with them ) all day and that "might" have made the pouch bad. I say "might".

Reactions: 8
It's not even about knowing a, 24 hour rule or not. It's common sense, it's parental Instinkt. Being sick and puking is exhausting. You need rest, some hydration and sleep. I really feel sorry for Jackson
I really do too. Was it that inconvenient to have him home with both parents? I understand they probably didn’t have the nanny but Jesus Christ, where is the empathy. Poor little boy. Jen said it “hurt” to sit for a long time and she took a break from editing, yet her 3 year old is vomiting all night and not sleeping yet he is forced to attend school and be alert for social interactions. Just heartless.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So my license was most likely within the 18 months so when I changed my address, it renewed. That makes sense why my clock reset but others did not.

But Jenn is no doubt lying and it being “just” expired. She better get on that passport renewal. My kids did theirs in the middle of July and just got them back today.
Aulani is in the USA so I doubt they are in a big hurry to get her and Oliver passports lol

Reactions: 12
I have been saying for a long time that those quick kisses are one of the weirdest thing she does.
I dunno if anyone here is a fan of Love is Blind, but there's a guy (JP) on this season who kisses his fiancee like this, and it's incredibly unnerving.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ginn says she only spray tans for cruises (didn't realize AMI counts as a cruise) and she messed up her spray tan as usual. And then traumatized everyone by showing off her chicken wing arms.
View attachment 2491773

The last thing I'd be concerned about is a bleeping spray tan and shopping at Sephora if I had a child that was projectile vomiting all night and then I sent them off to school anyway.

Cats are notorious for barfing because of hairballs, and I still show more concern over my cats' barf than this witch does about both of her young children projectile vomiting (at least she got barfed on by both of them as a bit of karma).
If Jenn got a spray tan, where is it? When I watched the video I was, like, Uh what tan?

• Haha
I don't buy for a second that J threw up multiple times, hours apart, until 1AM due to this supposed small fruit pouch... especially because they said in the last home vlog that O was actually projectile vomiting all over and it was NOT "spit up." I was confused then about that because it seemed they were insinuating he was barfing actual food. I still think both had stomach bugs or COVID. A baby projectile vomiting and then their other kid also projectile vomiting??? It just blows my mind that they can blow this stuff off as nothing so it doesn't cancel their plans - the cruise, shopping, and tanning session? Ugh, what losers.

The stans, probably: "Jenn dEsErVeS to be TAN and have this appointment for herself! Her license expired just recently and she is soooo stressed! It's SO much for her to deal with on top of her editing duties!! And they NEED to go to Target before this cruise because they HAVE TO buy Hot Wheels so J doesn't have the deprived childhood that poor Tim did!!!1 They truly DeSeRvE this because they do SO MUCH for us all and you haterz are such meanie pants!! Also, it was PIZZA DAY at school you guys!1! Come ON."

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.