The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I must've missed it last night when Dim was talking about waiting to give OG Buddy fluids until the next day after he barfed. Seriously, dude. And then it's deemed acceptable to send the kid to school next day when he's likely dehydrated. Worst parents of the year there. I almost view Dim's COVID as karma with how nonchalant he was about Buddy's stomach bug. And no that thing with the drink pouches does not make sense. Didn't those two dolts consider that he could've very easily picked up something from his school or idiotic parents for that matter.

Reactions: 13
This is the third time that Tim has had COVID and he's going to get another booster. When will he learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What month/year did they get married? I just checked mine and my expiration doesn’t line up for when I moved to Florida, like 3 years off. It does match getting a new one every 8 years from when I got married and changed my name. When I moved in 2018 the exp didn’t change, just have a replaced date on it now. So maybe getting married starts a new 8 year cycle.

Reactions: 4
I worked summer camp for 8 years & the only kid we let stay after she had barfed was one who got car sick pretty often. Kids need to be home after being sick. They just get worse & worse. The school should kick them out.

Reactions: 8
What month/year did they get married? I just checked mine and my expiration doesn’t line up for when I moved to Florida, like 3 years off. It does match getting a new one every 8 years from when I got married and changed my name. When I moved in 2018 the exp didn’t change, just have a replaced date on it now. So maybe getting married starts a new 8 year cycle.
They got married like four times, so that might be hard to determine unless the marriage certificate is public record in FL. Not sure if it is or not.
---
This is the third time that Tim has had COVID and he's going to get another booster. When will he learn.
Mr. Know it All knows all about hygiene :rolleyes: I may have laughed when they were on their mask crusade because aside from incorrectly wearing a face diaper they did jack tit to prevent either of themselves from getting infected.

Reactions: 9
And I must've missed it last night when Dim was talking about waiting to give OG Buddy fluids until the next day after he barfed. Seriously, dude. And then it's deemed acceptable to send the kid to school next day when he's likely dehydrated. Worst parents of the year there. I almost view Dim's COVID as karma with how nonchalant he was about Buddy's stomach bug. And no that thing with the drink pouches does not make sense. Didn't those two dolts consider that he could've very easily picked up something from his school or idiotic parents for that matter.
I couldn’t believe it when he said that. That’s a huge concern when somebody is vomiting or has diarrhea. Keep them hydrated! There is just so much neglect in that household. Let the kid drink some bleeping water.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is Tim acting like he was deprived as a kid? He is suck an ass! It is not ok to spoil your kids.

Reactions: 17
That's easy. They picked and stuck with food poisoning because they can rationalize that it isn't contagious and sent him to school and went on their cruise with no worries. Any other explanation would require them to possibly do the right thing and keep their son out of school and or not go on their trip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I couldn’t believe it when he said that. That’s a huge concern when somebody is vomiting or has diarrhea. Keep them hydrated! There is just so much neglect in that household. Let the kid drink some bleeping water.
Like hydration is literally the first thing they'll ask you about when you go to the doctor with a stomach bug. I am betting the real reason they withheld fluids was so he would go to sleep which is ridiculously dangerous. Kid should've been sipping on Pedialyte or Gatorade. But Tracker logic was they would make him pee all night/too much sugar so they didn't which is so bleeping stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Some people are sadly in denial when their kids are sick because they don’t want to admit it. My sister is one of these people. Her 2 year old last year was obviously sick and when other family members as well as myself called her out on this (she was taking her places and having engage in activities with other small children), she was claiming it was just allergies when it was obviously not.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just a fabulous edit I did of ol' jenbo in her finest safety cone atire.
Tim called her a 60's mod girl if I remember correctly. Twiggy she is not.

Speaking of Twiggy, how is someone far from being Twiggy or any other supermodel, how can she look like a run over safety cone?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.