The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn really needs to get some help. Instead of showing J$ how to properly sit while riding Test Track, holding on to the handles on his sides, allowing him to properly brace himself for the acceleration/braking, she basically has him restrained. Being in that position doesn't even seem remotely comforting, just watching it stressed me the duck out. J$ wasn't scared. He didn't seem to need any sort of reassurance, yet she held on to BOTH of his hands, in the most awkward way. That kid, both of her kids, do not stand a chance at leading normal lives, even putting the vlogging aside, with their insane mother.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
When your baby has terrible reflux and projectile vomiting, the best thing to do is to hold him on your lap with one arm while you spin your ride car around aiming for targets in the dark on Buzz's Space Ranger Spin. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Looks like Mike made an appearance in Adam’s video from yesterday. They all went out to eat and then to LA’s Haunted Hayride:
ECC54BC6-4AC9-4F42-98E3-BAE88C3E218F.png

I wonder if Tim is jealous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So they start the VIP tour at Wilderness Lodge. Does this mean they were staying there or is it normal for the tours to start outside the park?

I dont see this comment staying up too long
Screenshot_20230924-155619_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So they start the VIP tour at Wilderness Lodge. Does this mean they were staying there or is it normal for the tours to start outside the park?

I dont see this comment staying up too long
View attachment 2470442
I’m going to bet whoever was on the tour with them was staying at the Wilderness Lodge and requested that the tour started there. I think VIP tours start where you want them to start.

I’m not set for life, so that seems like a waste of time/money to me. If the tour was 7 hours, wouldn’t you want it to start at the park so you aren’t wasting even 10/15 minutes traveling to the first park? I also thought VIP tours were for a minimum of 8 hours but I’ve never done one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m not set for life, so that seems like a waste of time/money to me. If the tour was 7 hours, wouldn’t you want it to start at the park so you aren’t wasting even 10/15 minutes traveling to the first park? I also thought VIP tours were for a minimum of 8 hours but I’ve never done one.
I did a VIP tour the other week with some work colleagues and we started at Animal Kingdom. Ours was 10 hours and we fit a TON into the day at all 4 parks. I was talking with the tour guide, and the shortest they'll do is about 7 hours, and they will start where ever on property you want. He did a 2 day tour with one family and one day he just took them to see one of the new Marvel movies at Disney Springs. The tour I did was absolutely worth it, but something like a 7 hour 2 park tour? Yeah, no. Huge waste of money.

Watching their vlog now, and what a freaking waste. We gave the tour guide our desired itinerary and what rides we wanted to do, and he planned out the best route and timing so that we were able to hit everything we wanted to do. That tour guide must have been bleeping annoyed to be with a group who just randomly decides what they want to ride/do. That's the worst way to do a tour, I'd say. But of course, they don't plan anything so why try to maximize your day, especially when some gullible idiot paid for it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A few years back I did a VIP tour. We did loads! We got there at 8am and covered every ride we wanted across the parks. Watching this video I don’t think they did as many rides as are possible on VIP ergo they didn’t get there on time. They probably turned up at lunchtime.

Reactions: 14
So, Tim held Oliver while everyone else including Jenn ate. Tim took J to Teacups and Pooh while Jenn and Tim's brothers' fam went on Mine Train (J didn't want to ride). Then Tim took Oliver and J to Frozen while Jenn and fam went over to ride Guardians. 🤪
---
They filmed the outro on the way out the door to the cruise, didn't they? Jenn has full bangs but not as orange hair. Tim has a button-up shirt on. Had to wedge in that sponsored video on their way out the door to drive their new Rivian to the port for their cruise. 🙄😂 Keep gifting them tit, stans!!!
Isn’t the nanny there with them? Who held Oliver while the other 3 went on Test Track?

Reactions: 10
To add to the FL DMV convo -

My birthday is in July.
My current FL DL was last issued to me in May 2019. (I renewed it in ample time before my birthday like a responsible non-Jenn Tracker)
It expires on my birthday in July of 2027.

So 2027-2019 = 8 years...regardless of month of issuance, it STILL expires on my birthday.

Bottom line: JENN IS LYING.

It did not "just recently" expire. It has been expired since her November 2022 birthday, or possibly even longer before that.

1. Why lie?
2. Why tell us about it, so we KNOW you're lying?

duck both of them. 🖕
She has to say it was recent because we all saw her driving with her expired license recently in a video.

Reactions: 16
Isn’t the nanny there with them? Who held Oliver while the other 3 went on Test Track?
If the nanny was there, she was either with O at times or was riding with Jenn when Tim took both boys. I think maybe the SIL was helping. Maybe they could only bring so many guests on the tour.

Reactions: 8
Yep, I have mine and my husband's memorized due to paperwork I have done for insurance and financial things. I also know where my card is!!😯😅

I have started memorizing my kids' SSNs, because more and more those come up on different things.

I wonder if Jenn even realizes her "babies" have SSNs.
Given the amount of info she's put out there on her babies, their identities will be stolen by the time they try to get their ssns.

• Sad
  • Wow
#AluminumFree (x2) #Deodorant

Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 3.52.49 PM.png

Was "THETIMTRACKER" already taken as a promo code?

Ginn: "[the cousins] have never done a VIP tour before!"
Yeah you witch, 99.5% of the world hasn't. Weird how I haven't needed a VIP tour to ride more than 10 rides in a day across multiple parks, but whatever. #deOdoRanT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Francine, get a hold of yourself. Yes, Val, Tim is always working for our viewing pleasure. So.much.pleasure.
IMG_2243.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
"viewing pleasure" 🤢 Okay Val, settle down there.

Da Baby's blank expression. "Is this hell?"
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 3.57.25 PM.png

---
If that's an armpit sweat stain on Ginn's shirt, I don't think Native is working out for her. #AluminumFree
Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 4.02.20 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Francine, get a hold of yourself. Yes, Val, Tim is always working for our viewing pleasure. So.much.pleasure.
View attachment 2470757
Val: The cruises aren't a real holiday.

Jenn: I just can't wait to sleep the entire time. We're bringing a nanny for the baby and J$ is all signed up for the kid's club.

Do these people even watch their vlogs and listen to what they say?

All Ears seems to be on the Fantasy right now. It's hard to follow because on their instagram stories they bounce all over the place, but Quincy is definitely on the Fantasy.
---
---
If that's an armpit sweat stain on Ginn's shirt, I don't think Native is working out for her. #AluminumFree
View attachment 2470780
That's because Native isn't an antiperspirant. When you live in FL and you are visiting theme parks in 100 degree heat, you really need an antiperspirant. Native stinks. Literally. I know natural deodorant works differently, but it really isn't for the intense heat and sweat we have here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.