The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just go ahead & buy the expensive special formula to try , or they would rather spend that on Gucci sweaters & Sephora šŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
So when she says she has 5 "vids" to be uploaded is that 5 "vids" for the rest of September? The rest of 2023? How long is she going to use Da Baby's crying as her latest excuse? It really would be so much easier for her to just admit she hates being a mother and she hates having to make any effort to do anything that isn't related to eating or sleeping or binge watching Bravo.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2464431
Shows the evolution of her current cut and color. I'm kind of surprised the latest live is already at 36k. It took quite awhile for the 2 weeks ago live to hit 50k views.
I havenā€™t been keeping track these past few months, and I donā€™t know why Iā€™m shocked by these pics. They both look AWFUL. I shouldnā€™t be shocked. This YouTube life of theirs isnā€™t treating them well at all.

Reactions: 16
I havenā€™t been keeping track these past few months, and I donā€™t know why Iā€™m shocked by these pics. They both look AWFUL. I shouldnā€™t be shocked. This YouTube life of theirs isnā€™t treating them well at all.
Like many of us have said , he has aged 10 years the past 6 months šŸ˜®

Reactions: 13
I think someone mentioned this and it's probably true that she was trying to go back to her Twitter profile photo. But that was 50 pounds, 6 years, 2 babies, 1000 staycations, 800 nannies and 1 set for life ago.
The last three obviously aren't supposed to be about stress or aging, but gluttony makes her ugly too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My guess- O hitting 6 months was her end date for nursing. Coincided with new nanny just for him and also his troubles sleeping.

The kid could very well have allergies also. My 2nd who has a ton of food allergies barely slept for the first year, no joke. I gave up ALL foods that were part of the allergy and turns out there were even more we didn't know about. I also worked FULL TIME during all of these sleepless months of exclusive breastfeeding. Jenn can go duck off.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Could someone post a picture of Tim with his camera/fuzzy balls? I have a friend leaving on that cruise tomorrow, and I want to put her on the lookout.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they do leave for a cruise this weekend I wonder if theyā€™ll need to have a staycation closer to the port šŸ™„šŸ„“ Otherwise they may miss the boat!

• Haha
If they do leave for a cruise this weekend I wonder if theyā€™ll need to have a staycation closer to the port šŸ™„šŸ„“ Otherwise they may miss the boat!
May as well , what is a few thousand more at this point !

Reactions: 11
I think someone mentioned this and it's probably true that she was trying to go back to her Twitter profile photo. But that was 50 pounds, 6 years, 2 babies, 1000 staycations, 800 nannies and 1 set for life ago.
The last three obviously aren't supposed to be about stress or aging, but gluttony makes her ugly too.
50 pounds is very generous. More like 150+ now from them. How do I know? I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they have to drive more than thirty minutes to port for sure. Hell, they'll probably pull OG Buddy out a day early as well. Get ready for dumb ass vlog titles such as the littlest sailor forever and Baby's first Cruise Blow Out,

• Haha
  • Sick
Heck, they stayed at the airport hotel because they had an early morning flight (#neverforget using towels as extra blankets and Ginn looking like she pretty much slept in her Harry Styles t-shirt and leggings). And didn't they still have to rush through security anyway and were one of the last on the plane?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think itā€™s so fucked up that this is the 2nd time they took a pic with Peppa pig and Oliver wasnā€™t in it. He is going to look back one day and ask where he was and what are they going to say? ā€œOh you were with the nanny.ā€ I swear they are the worst bleeping parents ever!! šŸ˜”
A cruise vacation? Jenn needs a vacation from not working???
---
And if Willy from YITS, as incompetent as he is, can watch a baby full time, so can the Trackers.
are you talking about his wife dong? šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her stylist for sure absolutely must dislike her guts. Maybe tip better, Ginn. Every stylist I've been to has always warned me about what I've wanted vs what will actually look best based on my hair type, face shape, lifestyle, health issues, etc. Either her stylist just smiles like the Grinch and nods along with Ginn's wish, or she has warned her and Ginn tells her she doesn't know what she's talking about and it'll look great anyway. If I was a stylist I would refuse to work with a client like that. And surely Ginn is paying top dollar for a stylist that can afford to turn away cunts like Paprika Spice.
This is what Ginn asked for...

1695373945340.png

This is what she got...

1695373895577.png

šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I feel like the cut and color itself is not the problem but itā€™s not right for Jennā€™s face shape and skin tone. She has a lot of red in her face and the red she chose washes her out. Plus, red is a high maintenance color and she is too lazy and likely not knowledgeable on how to maintain a color like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My guess- O hitting 6 months was her end date for nursing. Coincided with new nanny just for him and also his troubles sleeping.

The kid could very well have allergies also. My 2nd who has a ton of food allergies barely slept for the first year, no joke. I gave up ALL foods that were part of the allergy and turns out there were even more we didn't know about. I also worked FULL TIME during all of these sleepless months of exclusive breastfeeding. Jenn can go duck off.
It's also amazing how kids can not like different formulas. Sometimes you need to try a few before the baby can take a new formula without reflux etc. Doesn't have to be the expensive one that suits your baby, as each of mine had different results from the cheapest to the most expensive - but Jenn is hardly likely to care enough to closely monitor which one is best.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.