The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I'm watching from the beginning now and it doesn't seem like they've sought out actual medical advice for their screaming baby if the stans are suggesting soy formula and Jenn says she hasn't researched that. The typical (and appropriate) response is the pediatrician suggested that we try XYZ for 2 weeks and see if anything changes. Or the pediatrician gave us this and we have to go back....

I'll tell you, if I had an unruly almost 4 year old and a baby who screams for 3 hours in the middle of the night, a cruise does not sound fun to me. It sounds incredibly stressful even with a nanny. Unless they plan on handing both kids off to Nanny Rose after dinner and just going to the bar and then bed. Because we all know they aren't going to the shows!

Reactions: 28
I typed out some thoughts on the live and tattle was not loading and I lost what I was typing. Because I can’t get tattle to fully load I am not sure if this was mentioned but why does Jenn not talk to Oliver’s doctor about recommendations about his reflux? Over here writing down suggestions from Stan’s and saying she’s looking into this or that. Why not just ask his damn doctor?

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I love natural red hair. I love it on guys and girls. I don’t even think Jenn’s dye job is that terrible, I have seen much worse.

That being said, the red just does not work for Jenn’s skin tone. It just doesn’t. She needs to just stick with blonde or light brown.

Reactions: 15
I typed out some thoughts on the live and tattle was not loading and I lost what I was typing. Because I can’t get tattle to fully load I am not sure if this was mentioned but why does Jenn not talk to Oliver’s doctor about recommendations about his reflux? Over here writing down suggestions from Stan’s and saying she’s looking into this or that. Why not just ask his damn doctor?
That's exactly what I said right above your post. I think she is not seeking actual medical advice for this problem. The stans are suggesting probiotic drops and she's writing that tit down!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My guess is because they don’t have medical insurance and they do t take the kids to the doctor.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
But rest assured she's transparent she won't be taking Da Baby to a chiropractor. Wow, mom of the year.

• Haha
She was SO bothered by the editor comments. 😂

She said that is "always" what the viewers say as a solution--hire an editor. (Hmm, no tit.)
She excuses everything saying she has soooo much she does behind the scenes with the audio and people don't realize what she does. (We do.)
She would have to edit before she could possibly give some....editor.....a video to......edit. (🤦‍♀️) EDITORS WORK WITH AUDIO, DUMBO.
An editor would have to know Disney? (You assholes don't even know Disney. And half your vlogs aren't even about Disney right now and you said home vlogs are easy to edit. Make up your damn mind.)

She can't stand the idea of an editor because she would have nothing she can say she does. Not one thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I love natural red hair. I love it on guys and girls. I don’t even think Jenn’s dye job is that terrible, I have seen much worse.

That being said, the red just does not work for Jenn’s skin tone. It just doesn’t. She needs to just stick with blonde or light brown.
It's a combination of the color, the bangs, and her bleeping ugly face + her face shape. It's like she said "give me the least flattering color and cut". I would cry if that was the end result in the salon.

Sounds like she has pent up snark she has to release on Dim every Live. If she talks crap to him in Lives then how does she talk to him off camera?!?
Oh but they don't really argue you guyzzzzzzzz. *fake laugh*

• Haha
Did anyone catch Tim saying Jackson is a better swimmer now? They used to go on and on acting like he was the next Michael Phelps but all of a sudden he got better? We had video evidence he wasn’t a great swimmer (and that’s fine, he’s 3 years old) but why lie about this tit when they vlog and upload their lies to the masses?

Reactions: 18
I want to know why Tim is coming to bed in the middle of the night and doesn’t know Jackson is sound asleep in their bed.

Is he getting home late after being out with Dick? Is he caring for Oliver alone for 3 hours to try to calm him? What is going on in the middle of the night that has him up and Jenn and Jackson sleeping in bed together?

• Wow
She was SO bothered by the editor comments. 😂

She said that is "always" what the viewers say as a solution--hire an editor. (Hmm, no tit.)
She excuses everything saying she has soooo much she does behind the scenes with the audio and people don't realize what she does. (We do.)
She would have to edit before she could possibly give some....editor.....a video to......edit. (🤦‍♀️) EDITORS WORK WITH AUDIO, DUMBO.
An editor would have to know Disney? (You assholes don't even know Disney. And half your vlogs aren't even about Disney right now and you said home vlogs are easy to edit. Make up your damn mind.)

She can't stand the idea of an editor because she would have nothing she can say she does. Not one thing.
I think that was her trying to convince Tattle (and Tim) why she stays on as editor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My grandson turned out to be allergic to dairy & soy. This was discovered when he had the tests at 5 months, the earliest they can have it. Up until that point he had been very unsettled and losing weight. My son & DIL were in constant contact with their GP and pediatrician. Jenn, and Tim are just lazy. I can’t think of a single other reason why they haven’t sought professional help. Unless they just don’t care.

• Sad
And literally all she talks about after his well checks is how he’s hitting all his milestones and how big he is. That’s what those appointments are for.. talk about the damn reflux because she sure isn’t doing an elimination diet.

Reactions: 14
I thought her excuse for the nanny was so she could have time to edit. :ROFLMAO: Just admit you’re lazy and don’t want to be around your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I want to know why Tim is coming to bed in the middle of the night and doesn’t know Jackson is sound asleep in their bed.

Is he getting home late after being out with Dick? Is he caring for Oliver alone for 3 hours to try to calm him? What is going on in the middle of the night that has him up and Jenn and Jackson sleeping in bed together?
I'm going to bet this was the night that Tim was at HHN, the video we got yesterday. He mentions before he leaves it's almost 1 am, then he goes to Toothsome to see if they are open for cookies and then does the outro in front of the globe. So you have to figure he didn't get into bed until 2/2:30am that day. I'm guessing mother extraordinaire couldn't handle getting the kid to bed, so she ended up with him in the bed with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The gem of the whole live, we don't fight. BULLSHIT, every married couple fights. If you don't fight, then there's something wrong with your marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.