Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Well we know schools don't have unscheduled extra conferences to praise kids. Teachers are too busy for that even at an expensive private school.

Maybe they will just stop discussing their son's life in their videos. I know likely impossible but maybe just maybe they will do the right thing.

Reactions: 24

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn can only do one Halloween costume for one kid.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 6.53.27 PM.png

Ginn, you don't have to dress as ugly fat Drew Carey every day.
Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 6.51.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Smooshpoosh

Jenn is acting psychotic about this whole Dinoland thing. Absolutely psychotic.
She was in rare form for the entire thing. Jumping all over Tim and his thoughts and opinions. I watched her go full Karen when she heard about the express waits on opening night, it was truly something to see lol. Cutting him off, inserting her thoughts an opinions. Bizarre as usual. She can't edit her true self in the lives and I always feel so exhausted when they end, similar to how I feel when my toddler has excess energy. She's manic and exhausting to even watch. I can't imagine what it's like to be around her on a daily basis. They must pay the nannies fairly well.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I’m still confused why they still put out videos if they’re set for life…

:unsure:
I think they would put out videos even if they were financially set for life because they’re addicted to praise from strangers they need the stans to kiss their ass and tell them how wonderful they are because it feeds their ego

• Heart

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Also, can we just say, the fact that a kid may need extra assistance with something or a speech therapist isn’t a bad thing. It’s completely normal and nothing to be ashamed of!
Nothing wrong with having a kid that is "special". What's wrong is being blindly ignorant to it and thinking that their "Buddy" is on the FastTrack for a full scholarship from MIT.

• Haha
  • Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I might be in the minority with this opinion but I don’t think Tim is as unhappy with Jenn as some here may think. He still sees her as the hot chick (lol) as evident with him saying to her on camera that she is beautiful and looks like Nicole Kidman.
If he was really concerned about the channel and upset with Jenn, he would have hired an editor years ago or even just took over the editing himself. But he still holds her in a high regard and let’s her get away with taking days to upload videos and not even doing the bare minimum as a mother.
While I do believe they don’t talk much, I don’t think that Tim wants to lose her. He may be tired but to him, it’s the price he pays to be with the “hot chick.”

• Haha
  • Wow

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Here's a thought : Maybe Jenn took the kids on the cruise herself and that is why there is no video. Timmy Boy stayed behind to film content with manservant Mike. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Okay - back to your regularly scheduled programming.
If that actually happened we would need footage of that. How would they all get to the cruise terminal? Even for 3-4 days, Jenn would lose her mind having to deal with two kids on a boat. She'd be so wore out that the boy's new bedtime would be 5PM.

• Haha

court2022

Chatty Member
I'm surprised no one has brought up this horrible thumbnail. I'd love to know what goes through her mind when she chooses the thumbnails for the videos. Oliver looks adorable, but Dim looks 70 years old and on crack and Gin looks like shes trying to push out a shit.
IMG_2164.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
What. The. Fuck. Does. She. Do. All. Day?

Take care of the kids ❌
Shower ❌
Clean ❌
Edit ❓
Watch the washing machine ✅
Criticize Disney, cause she's the expert in managing one of the biggest corporations in the world, a bonafide Disney "expert", immensely creative, and she has a PhD in Theme Park Design.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Tim doesn't seem to know the ride in Dinoland was called Primeval Whirl and just keeps calling it the roller coaster.

Jen thinks Zootopia is too old to make a land after, unless they are going to come out with a sequel. Tim agrees.

Tim thinks Encanto and Elemental have made more money than Frozen.

Just more examples of how very little Disney knowledge they possess.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Do they have the capacity to understand what they are virtually, literally and realistically signaling?

(courtesy of @bumpire, pg. 47, last thread)
View attachment 2429201View attachment 2429202

If you were to customize a bracelet for Tim and Gin what color beads would you use?

Ginn has been pushing purple on J$ his whole life. Though there is not much affection (organic hugs, kisses and loving touches) within the Bojanowski household.
These are not the kind the of bracelets people are trading at HHN and concerts and whatnot. The bracelets in this chart are jelly bracelets, popular several years ago, but they were also popular in the late 80s/early 90s where you would stack up different colors on your wrist.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 8.07.36 AM.png

What people are trading is more like this, the colors don't mean anything, it's more the message on the bracelet. While I do think Jenn will rush and order a bracelet making kit with thousands of beads, I think she will try to make one bracelet and quit. My kids and their friends made bracelets for the first Taylor Swift concert they went to. It took them hours and hours to make a bunch of bracelets and they still didn't have as many as they wanted. Jenn isn't clever or creative. Even if she just made bracelets that all said HHN, it would take her all day to find an H another H and an N from the bin of hundreds and hundreds of letters. Then you have to string the beads....yea, she's far too lazy for this hobby.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 8.11.36 AM.png

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Manservant Mike is a fan of bracelets in general, I'm not sure those are all HHN bracelets. There's some pic of him somewhere from ATW's Splash Mountain vlog where Manservant Mike has got a strong bracelet game going. He looks like he drives a Nissan Ultima and blasts Dashboard Confessional while picking up Buddy from school.

Dim and Ginn must be pretty jealous of his eyebrows.

Dim needs to burn that stupid fucking shirt and stop getting the January 6th haircut special.

• Haha

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
It's new Buddy's first Halloween and they are not even bothering making him a costume. Shows where he falls in the ranking of their affection.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

jwee

They thought because he'd give honest reviews and wasn't always praising Universal, Universal kicked him off. I wasn't about to jump in and "Well, actually..." them, but I thought it was interesting how they were at one point fans of TTT and weren't at all surprised he wasn't on media anymore.
don't you mean

☝ "real quick, i just wanted to mention..."

• Haha
Reactions: 23