Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Covid is out there folks...when you're bouncing from MNSSHP to HHN Orlando to Oogie Boogie Bash...you're bound to get sick.

While I'm sure Tim wasn't hanging out with Peter, I don't even think there's a friendship there at all, what happens if he gets covid again? Who is going to take care of the 3 children? Jenn will have to hire a nanny to take care of Tim and bring on an extra nanny to drive J$ to school.

View attachment 2432885
Probably would still go out and about and infect people. He had no problem doing it with sick children last year.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

YesNow

VIP Member
This is so dumb, and I hate when parents say it. Yes, you have time to brush your teeth and take a quick shower. The baby can't walk or crawl.
Yes! This is why I truly don’t understand how it takes a team of people to put both children to sleep. Does someone have to stand there and make sure BB is sleeping? Put him down and walk out of the room. You have top tier monitors to make sure he is ok. This is why J$ can’t go to sleep without some overblown production. It’s like he needs “cuddling” until he is sound asleep. They make it seem like they are parents of year because of this nightly routine, but in reality, they are setting those kids up for bedtime problems for years to come. How about just giving your kids more positive attention during the day and not just using them as props?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Lol I had it on in the background and TPD showed up and my hubby said “oh who’s the gay guy?” I laughed and said “he’s supposedly straight but I don’t see it” he said “there is nothing straight about that guy, look how he looks at Tim” 🤣

• Haha

erry

VIP Member
Ok last one same video:

Jenn was being told back then to change her eating to more bland foods in order to help Jackson’s gassy-ness. Still getting the same advice 3 years later

but Jenn says she was finally able to brush her teeth, and take a shower. Taking care of the baby is more important. Meanwhile they just ate dinner, and it’s time for bed. Breastfeeding the baby every hour is just sooo hard. She couldn’t find 2 fucking minutes to brush her nasty teeth. 🤢 on the internet, on the fucking internet.

Lastly, They are constantly asked why Jenn doesn’t wear the baby, only Tim. Tim says ”we haven’t practiced with her yet” WTF?!?
Ok I’m done… I think.
---

• Wow

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
NTR: my day yesterday was terrible my transmission went out in my car on my way to work. I stuck on the side of the road for an hour. All I could think about in that situation how Jenn would have had a mental break down. Then spent the whole vid complaining how rough her life is.

• Heart
  • Sad

yellojello

Jenn is acting psychotic about this whole Dinoland thing. Absolutely psychotic.
She’s getting pumped up for the parent-teacher conference later today. She’s not the dumb Jen character we normally see her portraying in lives. She’s being very aggressive in expressing her DAK opinions.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Oh, Jeff the pipeline buddy makes a return in the Seaworld Still Likes Us video. It's almost as we are having a try out for the Jenn recast. And I thought Nick the Dick had it in the bag.
I think Nick doesn't do horror-type Halloween events. At all. Nick was #hosted by Busch Gardens with the younger "let's raise some fund for his adoption" son, Eithan, but they went to the kid-friendly thing Spooktacular. TPD did cover the event nicely, however, exploited poor Eithan by mentioning that he has autism and how great this event was for him by shoving the camera in his face capturing his joy for all the followers to see. :rolleyes: Gross.

I don't understand why Tim doesn't exploit his own kid and take J$ to Spooktacular, either Sea World or Busch Gardens. For sure, J$ would love it. The stans would love it. And we've heard about the kids farts and poops, we've seen him sleeping, we've seen him in the bathtub, so why not make an actual useful video about J$ having some kid-Halloween fun.

• Sick

cavamom

VIP Member
Acting like he didn’t care about the opening ceremony when we all know he didn’t want to wait in the rain.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I love that they just had to mention they aren't the only ones doing a parent teacher conference 😂
I seriously hope she's planning on changing that shirt before going into the school. Actually both of them need more appropriate outfits, but that shirt just doesn't scream "classy private school mom" to me. Dress for the part, Jenn.

• Haha