Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mmc2020

I’m sure the school and most of the parents already know about the Bojo drama and I do hope they are giving OGB time to hopefully adjust. Whenever my son starts in a new class, I peek at the socials of other parents with kids in his class for the year because I’m curious about who he’ll be around for 6 hours a day. Other mom friends have admitted to doing the same so it’s not unheard of that several family and staff members have already done the same. If there were ANY rumors floating around that my child was in a class with “professional” youtubers, I’d be googling that shit so fast! When you do, tattle comes up on page 1 at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

DearestMommy

If I was this bad at my job. I would be fired... they really just need to go to a M/W/F schedule and stop telling everyone they are putting our daily videos... also a set upload time would work wonders for the algorithm

Orangebird

Well Tim was still there as I was leaving at 1130 ish. He was in line to see Starlord and Gamora. No idea how Jenn is coping unless the nanny is spending the night. Not sure if he went home and came back or stayed the whole day.
Agreed that the D23 announcements were hot trash. They told us nothing we didn’t already know or anything concrete. It was my first time attending. I figured since I live here now it would be fun. And it was but I think if I ever do a D23 event again I’ll hold out for expo in CA. Plus it will be an excuse to go there since I love it.

Attachments

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She’s gotta show those other moms at Buddy’s school (including his BFF’s mom who had her wires crossed *fake laugh*) that she’s not just some random stranger in the passenger seat of the Tesla in the drop off line who then gets chauffeured to Starfucks to dilly dally and get some overpriced overmilked venti iced coffee thing!

She is busy!!! And edits!!! And has two children!!!!

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Perhaps the school wants to put Buddy in an ESL curriculum because nobody can understand a word he says.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Nick is Dim's accountabilibuddy, lol.

But yes, I believe a lot of what you said is right. I think Buddy 2 was a hail Mary at saving the channel and marriage and failed on so many levels. I don't even know if they realize it yet.
I agree. I also think, even though every single one of us said it here, they had absolutely no idea how much harder it is to have a second child.

They had it relatively easy, for lack of a better word, with J$ being born right before the pandemic. They were stuck inside for the age that O is now. As things gradually opened, they had basic stuff to cover in videos, they did their staycations but they really weren't living regular, everyday lives with a baby. Now they with an almost 4 year old and a baby, they are completely in over their heads. Especially with Jenn being as useless as she is.

Nah even with the fact most divorce judges tend to side with women, Dim has hours of footage that shows Ginn is unable to care for the kids on her own, so he should get 100% custody and not owe her a cent.
Does anyone here think if they were to divorce, would Jenn even fight for the kids? I don't think she would. There's no way she wants to deal with them, even if Tim paid her. Especially as they get older and aren't cute and don't need her for anything at all, not that she does a whole lot right now.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Speaking of misery...it's been a miserable week for views on the Tracker channel. There's no way this doesn't stress them out. I mean, I know they are set for life and all that, but this is really rock bottom for them.

Go ahead and book that $97,000 cruise, Timmy. 😂

Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 1.59.16 PM.png

• Haha

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Maybe Jackson wants to be this particular character since they share the same name. Maybe he doesn’t want to be called Buddy anymore, since they now call Ollie Buddy. I might be overthinking it, but I can just picture then and their entourage making an entrance onto the ship with the “family box Halloween costume”. They are ridiculous at this point.

Forest

VIP Member
They shouldn’t be pulling J out of school yet for a cruise. I’m not against it in general. But during like the 4th week of preschool, no. Especially when you take 500 vacations a year.

Reactions: 22

Forest

VIP Member
Tim can’t remember the names of things on the Wish. Then he just declares “There are so many names in theme parks”

Yes Tim, your “job” is so hard. So many names of things to remember

• Haha
  • Wow

bten1989

VIP Member
Ginn told all her adoring stans on that Live show that they'd "definitely be getting a new vid tomorrow (9/7)". It's the 8th now JennBo, you really do suck so, so bad at the easiest job in the world.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Tim has no problem showing this guy Jeff who he is with at Sea World but he never shows or acknowledges Mike other than to sometimes say “I am here with a friend.”
Mike didn’t seem to have a problem being on camera because Adam will briefly show him sometimes if they are all together but Tim keeps him secret for some reason. Wonder why.
Tim doesn't want any of the attention off of him and for the stans to start wanting to see more of Mike.

At his core, Tim is still the insecure person who used to fish for people to hang out with him (I recall the reading the Facebook posts waaay back in the day on his personal page that none of his friends would respond to)...hence the initial reason for the YT channel (to gain invisible "friends" / attention).

• Haha

FoBGD12

I swear sometimes I think she posts after I make a remark to spite me.

Honestly, I don't know why they had to make a mini series of D23. It was bad enough last year when they were in CA. I guess we should be glad we don't have the Jenn Gets Lost companion series.
I'm waiting for Jenn to have filmed another pity party "What We Do When Daddy's Gone" video to put up in the next few days, since she's a perpetual victim of FOMO and she'll need some stan sympathy after all of the Tim-only content.

• Sick
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OK so that was one of the strangest home vlogs ever. It was basically just them sitting on the couch, so I skipped through a lot of it.

A couple of things jumped out at me with the parent/teacher conference and wires crossed with the other mom:

Let's just pretend this version of the story is true, the mom doesn't have her shit together and messed up the conference day or time. Why call her out in your vlog like that? Even though she says it's no big deal. Why allow a possible 904k people to hear that their kid's bff mom messed up something, in what is their first interaction with her. Tim and Jenn, because after watching this monstrosity, I KNOW you are BOTH readying here. Don't do that. Your kids are going to make (hopefully) many friends in their childhoods. Do not mention anything, ANYTHING about the parents or the kids in your ridiculous vlogs. Good/Bad/Seemingly indifferent. Do not mention other children or parents. Period.

PS--If mom of J$ bff finds us here, please read the wiki and try your hardest to keep your son far, far away from these people.

Now, when Jenn is telling the story, Jenn mentions that she said to the mom, I'm J$ mom, to which the little boy replied, oh J$ is my best friend. So mom had her kid with her, but the Trackers didn't? Hearing this conversation, it seems like J$ wasn't at the parent/teacher conference, which I don't believe is the way with this type of learning. My kids didn't do this type of school and parent/teacher conferences always included the child. The only types of meeting that didn't include my child were IEP meetings.

So I'm leaning even more towards there is some type of problem or the teacher wanted to talk about J$ delays without J$ present.

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 7.34.21 AM.png