Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
I can just imagine the vlog description: Today Buddy got suspended from school and we made suspension cookies! Afterwards, we bought a dunce hat for him to wear at Target so we could make core memories. We also got him a new car #HotWheels #NeedThatSponsorship. Then afterwards we went the Olive Garden. The food was so good but we got a tummy ache again! We also did a round of Suspension Minigolf where we told Buddy he won even though he didn't. He makes his own rules! It was such a fun day.

She'll then link related videos that probably include random things like Christmas from four years ago and Dim's hernia surgery. Stay tuned for Our First Colonoscopy video!
This 100% on brand for them.

Reactions: 10

mjm9

VIP Member
Oh, for sure. I don't even want to think about what would happen if he wasn't there. I would only hope that his parents or some of his siblings would intervene if that was the case, but if nonparent custody is as difficult as it is to get in Florida as it is here it's likely not going to happen unless she voluntarily relinquished them.
Just wondering…

What do you mean by intervene?
Offer to babysit?
Financially support them? How much?
Get custody of the boys?

If something happens to Tim, Ginn needs to put on her big girl panties, sell the Lake Nona house, have a garage sale of all the stuff she has accumulated and doesn’t need, move into smaller housing and GET A JOB!

Tim’s parents and siblings are not financially responsible to keep Ginn in the lifestyle she is accustomed to!

And who’s to say the family has the extra financial resources.

btw - I seriously doubt that the “set for life” Tim Bojanowskis would step up if something bad happened to either parent or a sibling.
They always think of themselves and only the two of them!

Last edited:
  • Heart

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
Oh I am a big BD fan as well ... Ginn would be mortified that she'd messed up her audition reel for The Real Housewives of Lake Nona.
Oh my gosh, I love this scenario. I don't watch this show regularly but I watched the episode featuring Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy, the couple featured in the book and movie the Blind Side. It was a read I absolutely loved. Watching them on BD though made me think "hmm, they might not be coming across the way they want people to think of them". That would be the Tracker episode in a nutshell.

• Heart
Maybe the bear that was at MK traumatized her so now she can’t upload and needs a mental health break.
Being on the Liberty Square Riverboat and seeing a live bear roaming the woods behind the Haunted Mansion would have been my most favorite thing to experience at WDW. The clickbait titles I've seen for this story have been insane---"Bear on Rampage at Disney!" It's funny, I have to imagine there have been bears in those woods forever.

littlemuv

VIP Member
I would be thoroughly creeped out if manpal Mike was standing around my kids.
Sitting at MCO waiting for my flight home. 3 days wasn’t long enough but excited to go home and see my family. And no worries, I made sure to get my tshirt so I remember my trip. 🤣.
Hope it was a Tim Tracker T-shirt 😜

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They did this for J$ 2nd Halloween. The problem is, it’s still 1000 degrees here on Halloween. It was too hot to wear.

This is basically what they got for him. I believe it was also too small for him because they suck at planning for the future and bought it early.
I am discovering this issue as someone with a toddler who just moved from the southwest United States (where it’s already chilly out for Halloween) to South Central Florida. I wanted a cute Halloween costume for my 15 month old but almost all the store costumes are made for colder weather and not for somewhere warm.
For MNSSHP, I decided we are all just going to wear pumpkin shirts and black shorts and call it day since it will still be hot in early October when we go.
To take this back to the Bojans, I saw lots of car esque costumes at Target and Marshall’s. They should steer Jackson in that direction instead of making him a costume that’s going to be fugly.

Dillon21

VIP Member
But hey, let's pay Disney more money to go on another pointless cruise to do and eat all the exact same stuff they have done on the exact other Disney cruises. Absolute genius career plan. 🥴
Yet the family members who are mega Disney fans in my family would rather GO TO Disney (Land/World) vs. going on a Disney cruise. The ones who have been on a cruise, guess what................ They went on Princess and to Alaska.

They've talked about doing a family reunion on a Disney cruise and family members while said it sounds nice still (again, guess what) still rather go to Disney proper. So what does that tell you.....................

JssLG317

VIP Member
This happened by me too!! Not sure if you're in Illinois and we are talking about the same gator.....but someone had let an alligator loose in a lagoon in Chicago. He was named "Chance the Snapper". LOL Once they caught him, they moved him down to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm. It was top news for a week!!
We’ve had this in Pittsburgh recently too! I think a 3rd gator was just spotted a couple days ago. They make each one into big news. I’m in a suburban neighborhood and for the past 2 years we’ve had bear and coyote sightings all around my house. 3 decades ago my housing plan was just farm and forest, so it’s not surprising. The animals are getting pushed out and have nowhere to go.

not_interesting

Look at that terrible shadow on the thumbnail. How long has he been doing this that he can't figure out an angle to avoid the shadow?

• Haha

Kystar

Chatty Member
Yea, it's bad. She needs to get that line fixed. Her hair is basically two different colors right now.
View attachment 2430442

Listening to these two idiots not know anything about the cruise ship they've been on 3-4 times is giving me a headache.
Those curtain bangs were a big fail , too 🤮
---
Jenn has always said her ‘natural’ hair colour is blonde but that part that’s grown out is defo not blonde. That’s what we call mouse brown here in the U.K. 🐭 Another lie Jenn?
Exactly , my natural blonde hair is getting darker as I grow older !

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Does anyone know when this was taken?
Apparently it's a screen shot from the MNSSHP vlog where the stan sees themself in the video, but didn't see Tim. If that's the case, the editor extraordinaire left this in herself?

I don't remember them taking the children to MNSSHP though? I thought Tim went solo the first time and Tim went with TPD for the food fest.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 3.12.54 PM.png

• Sick

JssLG317

VIP Member
OG Buddy does not want to be Lightning McQueen, he wants to be Jackson Storm from the 3rd (I think) cars movie which is not a costume they sell already made which is why they Bojans have to DIY it. Jenn wants to make something like this:
View attachment 2452499
But seeing how this
View attachment 2452500
was her attempt last year, suffice to say that they will not be able to pull off what they think they can.
Gotcha! Thank you! I can’t bring myself to even hate watch to get the full details.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
You know I don't like these content creators but I understand human greed and grifting. What I don't understand are these Stans and their love gushing over these very average families.These people need serious life coaches or something because it is so pathetic.These people really have convinced themselves they are family .There is another content creator out of Canada SaraPlusTwins has cute but very average kids .One million followers and you wouldn't believe the cringe gushing over these kids.I mean people act like they have never seen a baby before.She is also constantly feeding the toddler junk and the followers are loving it even though the food is crap.Baby constantly eating Mom so proud of the garbage going into her baby's mouth.So this isn't just the Trackers.I just wonder what kind of people are into this and supporting other's extavagant lifestyle in their faces while they themselves probably dont have two pennies to run together.No wonder we are in trouble
I understand it too. Especially when it comes to vloggers like Adam the Woo who has gotten very lazy and repetitive with his content. Adam and the Trackers keep getting decent views and a decent payday so they have no reason to improve. For The Trackers, the views and money may not what it have been in their heyday but it is certainly enough so that neither one of them will ever have to work again. (Of course, as long as YouTube is still a thing.)

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I agree. I also haven't watched the last 3 videos. At this point, if Jenn isn't in it running her mouth and they don't show their disaster of a house and what shitty parents they are, I'm not interested.
It's like the proverbial traffic accident.
---
I think we are on track to have less than 20 this month, it's the 13th and we have 7 vids so far.

I agree with everything else you say here. I think specifically Jenn, is very, very attached to the old logo. It symbolizes their most successful time. She was young, cute with the pink hair, fun and most of all, happy. There is no way that either of them are happy with their lives right now. Money can't buy happiness. Money couldn't even buy them friends because they suck so badly.

I also think J$ spends time with Mike. Mike is the guy who got J$ into cars. I'm happy that the kid has some positive adult role models in his life because his parents really suck.
But how is that a positive role model? I would find it bizarre if this guy wanted to hang around my kids. I know everyone says he has known Tim for awhile but that's a leveraged friendship

• Wow

travesty

VIP Member
Jackson was 5 and a 1/2 months, and was given whole slices of avocado. Oliver was given macerated and pulverized banana and breast milk🤢🤢🤢 something definitely had to happen for them to regress this much.
What if Jackson choked so bad he was without air long enough that he suffered mild brain damage? It's not like they'd admit to it. Could explain a few things like his developmental difficulties, the nannies, and why Jenn cannot be trusted to be with her own children alone (nor does she want to be).

• Sad
  • Wow

Kystar

Chatty Member
I am sus and tend to agree with you.
They made too much of a fuss in that video.
It was designed to shut up TL.

Knowing them, they passed J$ off as not yet three in the theme park visits the few months after he had his actual 3rd birthday.
2-1 they did

mjm9

VIP Member
Tim said that he and Jenn are going to make bracelets to give away and trade next time they are at HHN. Do we think they will actually get around to doing this?
Do they have the capacity to understand what they are virtually, literally and realistically signaling?

(courtesy of @bumpire, pg. 47, last thread)
B50DE0EF-B71F-424C-8379-9F7DE0EBCD1E.jpeg
5093D9E5-D7EC-46C9-A3F6-342EB70201E3.jpeg

If you were to customize a bracelet for Tim and Gin what color beads would you use?

Ginn has been pushing purple on J$ his whole life. Though there is not much affection (organic hugs, kisses and loving touches) within the Bojanowski household.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Even Target has decent, more professional looking clothes and cute summer dresses in bigger sizes. She just refuses to wear the size that fits her, so she looks ridiculous in everything that she wears. And right now, there are some really cute plus sized influencers showing people that you can dress for your size and still look young and cool. Jenn spends so much time on social media, she should be looking to do some sort of collab with Bloom Chic or a place like that. Never mind, she's too busy being a mother to TWO kids and did y'all know that she's nursing the baby?!?!
Whatever happened to those nursing pajamas ya'll...I thought she'd be in them for months. And speaking of moms with kids one of my colleagues just had a baby back in May and was able to be a speaker at a conference last week and left her baby at home with her spouse for three days and they were able to function just fine without a nanny. Surprise, surprise. Imagine if Dim had to go somewhere for three days. Oh wait, he went to GSC for one and she pretty much more or less had a meltdown vlog.

Yeah, it's not like plus size clothing is like it was years ago when finding something that wasn't dowdy was hard to do. She has lots of options but rather stuff herself into Lily P's super strong spandex.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I wonder if she wears the same stuff over and over again as maybe she paid big $$ for it and figured she'd better wear the heck out of it to justify paying the price (no pun intended). Saying that, she better start wearing the hell out of the Gucci sweater Tim bought three years ago.
I don’t think this is it just because a lot of the shirts she wears are from Target and cost no more than $15 usually.

Is that Tim's brother just out of frame next to him in that thumbnail? @2020planner would know better than me, but at first glance I thought it might be him.
It does sort of look like him, but I am definitely not the person to ask.

It will be interesting if she posts anything today. I sort of feel like we are more likely to get a live than HHN footage. She'll probably post the HHN footage now to spite me for saying that.