Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
They shouldn’t be pulling J out of school yet for a cruise. I’m not against it in general. But during like the 4th week of preschool, no. Especially when you take 500 vacations a year.
Maybe they'll leave J$ at home with the Nanny and just take O$iver on the cruise?

• Sad
Reactions: 11

2020planner

VIP Member
Eh, we've done worse here. Not the best joke, not the worst joke. Not being able to joke about hurricanes coming in Florida takes away like 20% of the possible comedy advantage of living in Florida.
I was referring to his comment about the preview at D23.

"I heard a rumor we might get a preview of 'The Journey of Water' at D23."

How does that have anything to do with watching Invest 95-L?
Is he trying to be clever? I don't get it. Do you get it?

He sucks.
---
Is that Tim's brother just out of frame next to him in that thumbnail? @2020planner would know better than me, but at first glance I thought it might be him.
Yes, it looks like Adam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Apparently it's a screen shot from the MNSSHP vlog where the stan sees themself in the video, but didn't see Tim. If that's the case, the editor extraordinaire left this in herself?

I don't remember them taking the children to MNSSHP though? I thought Tim went solo the first time and Tim went with TPD for the food fest.

View attachment 2430790
The thing about this photo that stands out to me is that the couple in the middle appears to be dressed as Jane and her Father from Disney's Tarzan.

I started to watch the Live but just couldn't do it. But yeah, they definitely don't know much about Disney. It's pretty common knowledge that a Zootopia sequel is coming. Since all the development on the Shanghai ride has been done, I'm inclined to believe AK will get it, regardless of how appropriate or inappropriate it is for the park.

Elemental was not a big hit in the US, but I think it has done well in Asia. Encanto was not a big hit initially, but slowly became one.

That being said, I remember when Nightmare Before Christmas came out in theaters, it wasn't a hit. All the merchandise went on clearance. But now it is one of Disney's biggest cash cows.

airbusA330

VIP Member
I’ve known a few DC and DE queens who act 22 and are 49 with money….they end up on below deck med or sailing yacht. Difference being, those people DO have some money. More than Ginn. Ginn and Dim won’t be on below deck with Nanny Claws #44.

I would love to see the “girl math”(dumb TikTok saying imo) on them spending 80K+ on a repetitive Disney cuntcierge cruise and how that’ll make money back on YouTube.

bumpire

Chatty Member
I agree. I also haven't watched the last 3 videos. At this point, if Jenn isn't in it running her mouth and they don't show their disaster of a house and what shitty parents they are, I'm not interested.
With a drop in TTT drama, I've been satisfying that itch with the mumsnet forum on here. Jin could only dream of such posh drama. 😩

• Haha

littlemuv

VIP Member
How can someone who was once so ‘gangsta’ end up calling an arse/ass a booty butt? And if Jenn did catch ‘the gay’ she probably caught it off the straps on her backpack 🙄

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
When my grandson started nursery aged 9 months they had to dress up for Halloween. My DIL bought him a pumpkin costume and it was soooo cute. Easy, even for the slackers
They did this for J$ 2nd Halloween. The problem is, it’s still 1000 degrees here on Halloween. It was too hot to wear.

This is basically what they got for him. I believe it was also too small for him because they suck at planning for the future and bought it early.

Attachments

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
For anyone still concerned about the “stolen” HHN footage last year… you can relax…
IMG_6081.jpeg

P.s. this video “fixing 90 year plaster…” is different than most of their home vlogs. I wonder if they had a different editor then?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
What did Tim do that got him kicked off the universal media?
I asked a similar question a few days ago and @xmasbdaygirl was kind enough to provide this answer (comment linked below)

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think you are missing my point. I am not saying the eye is going to hit there. I am saying it's going to be crappy weather
I do understand your point, and the hill you are willing to die on, but you are incorrect. The storm is no where near the Bahamas. Still. And it's now it is officially the weekend, where you have indicated the storm will be in the Bahamas.

When in fact, Lee is still not headed to the Bahamas. If the Trackers are on the Wish right now, they will have the regular thunderstorms that you experience this time of year, not a hurricane barreling towards them. It is not even headed that way. "Large swells" does not mean hurricane conditions. "Large swells" doesn't even mean crappy weather. Swells describe the condition of the water. The water will have big waves and will be choppy. In most instances, the weather is absolutely beautiful right before the outer bands of a storm hits. It's almost peaceful, yet eerie, because you know what's coming.

Disney Cruise Line wouldn't sail their ship anywhere near this storm, by all accounts it is an absolute monster. Whether the Trackers are on the Wish now, the 4 night starting monday or the next weekend's 3 night, they will be completely safe from this storm.

To clarify, the cone of uncertainty isn't the actual entire storm. It demonstrates any place within the cone could experience hurricane conditions, depending on which way the hurricane shifts. Unless the forecasting is very, very wrong (It typically isn't, but has been) the storm will not really leave the cone and the cone will narrow as the storm moves in.

Screen Shot 2023-09-09 at 6.51.30 AM.png

This is the forecast for both Nassau and Castaway Cay. Both have regular summer thunderstorms today. Absolutely zero hurricane conditions from there. This hurricane is not hitting the Bahamas this weekend, or probably ever.

Screen Shot 2023-09-09 at 6.52.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-09 at 6.54.03 AM.png

This Trackers are so damn boring, I've become an amateur meteorologist. Thank you for coming to my weather report.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
D23 in general is an absolute joke now when it comes to theme park "announcements" and "Blue Sky" discussions. Especially for Florida. Attractions that are announced but never built (Play Pavilion, Main Street Theater, Mary Poppins). A Hatbox Ghost for Haunted Mansion and a Figment costume that seems to take years to actually show up. What will happen to Dinoland? Last year it was possibly changing to Moana and Zootopia. This year it's possibly changing to Encanto and Indiana Jones. What will Dinoland possibly turn into next year? Peter Pan and Tangled? What is coming to Magic Kingdom Beyond Big Thunder? Something, eventually. Maybe. It is as frustrating as watching the Trackers. Disney, how about announcing some actual plans and then actually building them in under 5 f*cking years. Because I don't believe most of the things they discussed at D23 will actually see the light of day.
Exactly what the guy from Mickey Views said

YoutubeLawyer

That guy? Jenn could probably take both him and Dim on and win easily. Honestly, we shouldn't be upset that Dim is going on a date with Sister Wife Mike. If anything, we should be glad that Mike isn't being put in the corner because Nick the Dick is there. I am sort of honestly surprise Nick the Dick hasn't made an appearance today. And really why does he need to be babysit anytime he's at the park. I don't think any other vloggers have a hired dogsbody. Do you think they make Mike sleep in the linens closet whenever they go on their cruises?
Mike and the Nanny have to bunk together with the kids on "select nights" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
They shouldn’t be pulling J out of school yet for a cruise. I’m not against it in general. But during like the 4th week of preschool, no. Especially when you take 500 vacations a year.
Knowing them, they won't take Jackson because "he has school" and he "can't miss".

• Sad