Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Oh I am a big BD fan as well (I wish Capt. Sandy would go away though, she's such a cunt). I actually would love it if they were stupid enough to get on one of the Below Deck charters because it would expose so many more people who don't know they exist to their stupidity. The poor chef would be working 24/7 to get them "snackies" at all hours. They'd claim Buddy is a genius and insist he doesn't need a life jacket. Buddy would run around throwing his collection of 1,457 hot wheels all around the yacht. Dimmy wouldn't pay attention to the jet ski rules and wander off while filming in a protected environmental zone. Dimmy would also insist that on one of the nights the deck crew dress up as Disney furries. They'd have to waste one of the stews for the whole charter just to take care of Da Baby even though they'd also be bringing 3 nannies on board while Ginn lays on a lounger eating her life away. Their preference sheet would say they don't drink but Ginn would ask for some "Mo-ayyyy" to be delivered to their room "secretly" anyway. After the episode(s) air of their charter, they'd bitch about "the edit" on Twitter of course. Ginn would be mortified that she'd messed up her audition reel for The Real Housewives of Lake Nona.
You know Jennbo would be that hangry bitch at 7:30 wanting to know where dinner is! Plus have any of the families that have been on brought their nanny? I don’t think so.

Reactions: 11

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
It’s funny how different states react to different animals. By me, someone found one baby alligator and the authorities went on a hunt for a week to trap it. Meanwhile bears are just walking around lol
This happened by me too!! Not sure if you're in Illinois and we are talking about the same gator.....but someone had let an alligator loose in a lagoon in Chicago. He was named "Chance the Snapper". LOL Once they caught him, they moved him down to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm. It was top news for a week!!

• Haha
  • Wow

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
But most recent video is Tim and TPD mukbang.

Tim has been to MNSSHP twice this year. The first night where he wasn't hosted and the time with TPD and the food fest/blurred out guy.

The nanny there looks like the Double Dose woman to me. I wonder if this is a MNSSHP from when J$ was a baby and the stan is an idiot?
I did a quick run through of the 2 "vids" from MNSSHP this year and I didn't see this guy in either of them.....I'm thinking it was one from previous years too. Wouldn't this guy know that though?? Or is he watching their old "vids" and just noticed that he was in it....

ETA...Did J$ ever go to a MNSSHP?? I thought he hadn't gone to any of them yet...

ETA again....Nevermind! @xmasbdaygirl found it! WTG Super sleuth!!

• Haha

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I was looking at RIP tour availability just this morning. I think you are right, they waited too long. Most dates are already sold out completely. The entire month of October is and there are a few dates available in September, but I'm sure opening weekend was, especially with the Media using RIP tour guides for house access. It's $339-$399 per person, plus the cost of the HHN ticket. I don't think they had tickets and just bailed, that's basically $1000 when you take into consideration that Jenn also had to purchase an event ticket, Tim should have one with his Premier pass, but he also said he was going to buy a Frequent Fear pass. And if they had it already booked, Manservant Mike would have just went in Jenn's place or Tim would have done the RIP solo.

I just know when they talked about it, when Jenn mentioned the going back to the hotel because, in case you didn't know, she's nursing that baby, she mentioned opening weekend and doing the RIP tour specifically. One of them screwed up. 😂

Side note: the RIP tour is stupid expensive but it is 1000% worth it. We aren't "set for life" and that's how we do HHN.
I still think they were convinced they would be on the media RIP tour for reasons that would only make sense in their mysterious brains.

OT: are regular VIP tours worth it? We’re thinking of booking one for our next trip in the spring.

cari_

By chance any mention of Buddy’s school conference ? ( I have a headache & can’t stand to watch through it all )
I watched most of when Tim was talking (skipped all the panel parts…why does anyone need to watch that, especially days after it’s been out?). I didn’t hear him mention anything about home life or the family.

• Haha

DearestMommy

Apparently it's a screen shot from the MNSSHP vlog where the stan sees themself in the video, but didn't see Tim. If that's the case, the editor extraordinaire left this in herself?

I don't remember them taking the children to MNSSHP though? I thought Tim went solo the first time and Tim went with TPD for the food fest.

View attachment 2430790
Her hair is way to thin for her to look like this?

Yeah, I mean he’s arrogant enough to pretend like he’s doing well but he’s not and I’m seriously concerned about his health. Those kids need him because he’s the only parent they have.
Oh, for sure. I don't even want to think about what would happen if he wasn't there. I would only hope that his parents or some of his siblings would intervene if that was the case, but if nonparent custody is as difficult as it is to get in Florida as it is here it's likely not going to happen unless she voluntarily relinquished them.

Dillon21

VIP Member

The blue shorts and the flower pool cover up outfits looks like PJ's. The pink flower dress would actually look nice on her if it was two sizes bigger.

Their views over the last couple of weeks have been pretty atrocious. 63k for the Tribute Store? Even eager stans clicking on the video seeing "Halloween Horror Nights" before realizing it's not a HHN night one vlog couldn't help that one. 88k for burnt pizza skulls... Now THAT'S the realistic sub count if you eliminate the fake and inactive accounts that happened to sub to them over the years.
Like talk about shooting yourself in the foot. I don't know what they expected with the not posting a HHN vid. Do they really think people want to watch Dim touch merch for an hour-which is essentially what he did if you add the tribute store and outlet mall videos together. At the very least if they wanted to post that crap they could put some sort of video between them. HHN might be like SM world was earlier this year where they claim they'll get out a video and they never do.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
It’s funny how different states react to different animals. By me, someone found one baby alligator and the authorities went on a hunt for a week to trap it. Meanwhile bears are just walking around lol

• Haha
I believe Tim's SeaWorld Vid revealed the reason when he was showing off merchandise: I'm thinking it is a money saving/branding strategy because he found a HalloScream shirt that basically had all the SeaWorld/Busch Gardens locations listed.

I get the impression that Tim actually prefers SeaWorld/Busch Gardens over the other parks (and he is hosted by them) but the catch seems to be that they don't get as many views as Disney Vids.
They are probably quieter than the other parks to be fair and if he really is a roller coaster fan I can see why. Disney's coasters are mostly geared towards families and while there are a couple of good coasters at Universal their lineup isn't quite the same as Seaworld/Busch Gardens.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Well we know schools don't have unscheduled extra conferences to praise kids. Teachers are too busy for that even at an expensive private school.
When did this happen? Maybe the Bojos can start some new video content on how to take a kid that's "special" to the parks. Clear as day for a hot minute that the kid is on the DAS train.

• Sick

glossyeyes

Even their last live didn't get into the 70k range the most recent ones have been doing:

View attachment 2428496

Ignore those red progress bars they are from me cherry picking based on transcript not watching that much of that bilge water they call live streams.
Blind item: Tim tracker has serious bad breath. Jenn tracker smells horrible and doesn’t shower daily.
---
This one has to be my favorite. The level of unhinged these two were at this moment was off the charts. Tim looked like an OBT panhandler and Jenn doing whatever the fuck that was with her hair.... Seriously she needs someone in her life to tell her when things are just not a good idea. Honestly, Jenn may need a conservatorship.

View attachment 2428645
They legit are the same size. She wears the same shirts as him and had a wide back like a man.🤣 she towering over him in this thumbnail

• Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
D23 was a disappointment since it ws all speculative crap.

Jenn has multiple nannies over sleeping on the couch or floor at Fort Pampers, probably.