Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
She’s always been wider than he is. This is 2018

(Nothing wrong with that but not what her skinnie minnie photoshopped thumbnails would have us believe lol)

IMG_7297.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Snippysnips

VIP Member
What if Jackson choked so bad he was without air long enough that he suffered mild brain damage? It's not like they'd admit to it. Could explain a few things like his developmental difficulties, the nannies, and why Jenn cannot be trusted to be with her own children alone (nor does she want to be).
Am not sure, a part of me thinks with something like that they probably would have went to the hospital to have him checked out an then montized it, they monitized O when he was in so clearly hospital stays are something they will film, I do however think J did choke at one point an dim possible went off on her about it with thinking something like that can only happen if you aren't watching them an they have had a fight over it, kids can choke over anything an it scares the shit out you so I do believe he's choked on something at some point, but it's hard to tell why he's got development issues because he's had shitty parenting an no routine, being dragged hotel to cruise to hotel an left with a screen in front of his face is going to mess a kid up

This is so dumb, and I hate when parents say it. Yes, you have time to brush your teeth and take a quick shower. The baby can't walk or crawl. Strap him in a bouncer and do what you need. Tim is around a lot anyway. Drama queens/kings say shit like this and it scares people who are contemplating having kids. I remember hearing this and thinking my life was going to be a living hell with a baby. Here I am- two kids later. I breastfed them both for almost 2 years each. I showered and brushed my teeth every day. Once in a while that meant the baby was a bit fussy until I was done. Oh well! So many parents do so much more than Jenn that I don't know how she isn't perpetually embarrassed by what she says on these vlogs.
THIS

One of the reasons I was put off kids was because of these drama queens/kings, the way some would talk I'd feel like fk if I have a kid then my life is round them 24/7 an I cant do anything, it wasn't till my neice arrived that I released that you still can do a lot with them, I could still shower, eat, tidy a house, work out etc an not be bothered by her, she either napped or was in a stroller thing an I could go do whatever I needed, plus she went to bed at like 7 which gave me plenty time to do what I needed as well, I will say it's a little more harder now that she's on her feet but she's still in bed at 8 an has the occasional nap that gives me time

Unhappymeal

Idk if I’m looking too into this but I’ve noticed in recent years Tim no longer does the HHN social media events where they invite a bunch of theme park influencers to take a tour of the different houses with a tour guide and are able to film inside. Tim no longer films inside the house (which is super lame) or takes tours with the tour guides…I’m assuming universal kicked him from their influencer events but idk. If anyone has any insight lmk what happened I’m very interested.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
They were on their way to the parent-teacher conference in the Sept. 6 (Weds.) LIVE.
Ended it around 1 pm EST.

Since J$ gets out of school around 3 pm, I thought the conference was scheduled during his school day so they could see for themselves any issues that exist. Then take him home at dismissal time.

No update, as yet. @Tampa_Life

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I must have missed it but when did they definitively state and / or allude to the fact that they'd be going on a cruise right now?

(I know all about the diaper dash talk and all that shit but...)
Even though I was one who said they were most likely on this weekend's Wish, because booty butts in cute outfits, I do not think that Tim will miss Destination D23. I'm thinking they are on the first Wish Halloween Cruise which is 9/15.

mjm9

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way they are going to Alaska or Europe right now.

Maybe Tim gave up on his dream to see those booty butts in those cute blue outfits? I don't see him missing D23 expo. I guess we will find out.

The first Halloween on the High Seas Cruises start the week of the 11th, so maybe they'll do one of those? He was really hung up on the 25th, that's what had us saying the 9/8 Wish sailing.
Just heard that the new DCL Treasure sailings, beginning December 2024, are going on sale in a few weeks.

I expect Tim to be all over this!

Just adding to his “firsts DCL bucket list” which includes the June 2024 sailing for Lighthouse Point.

Oh, and of course potential 2023 Halloween at Sea, Merrytime Christmas and/or any early 2024 cruises till THEY can allude to victory for Oliver in the Diaper Dash!

(this cruise: no way in hell.
Kid is a real life weeble
11B18C35-449A-46C2-950D-ADED154FB75C.jpeg

June 2024: BBO will be 15 months old and walking

Last edited:
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
Lo and behold that was January of 2020. Didn't the infamous wild ride take place in the fall of 2020? (Jenn doing 60 in a golf cart with the baby holding on for dear life 🤭🤭🤭🤭)
Nov. 8, 2020, courtesy of FRE
(footage from when J$ was 10 months old)

• Angry
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
She totally needs a full-time baby nanny to make these thumbnail masterpieces she’s been turning out 😂

YouTube Creator!

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Oh goody. How relevant for someone who claims to be knowledgeable and can guide you through everything happening at Disney/Universal currently. But NOT IRL!

Curious so I looked at some other creators’ products for the last 8ish days.

TTT:
View attachment 2435249

PMM:
View attachment 2435252

SE:
View attachment 2435255

OA:
View attachment 2435257
Tim does have more overall views but PMM and OA’s HHN opening night videos have more views than Tim’s does. He’s still sitting high on the food chain but it’s only a matter of time before someone else overtakes him altogether.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
What's a hard out?
A term used in TV and radio to describe the time at which a feed will be cut. The feed can be cut due to commercial break or the end of the show. "a hard out" because a thing after automation took a larger role in program production.

Princelover

I just saw some of the D23 vlog (the 1st one) and I had to forward it. It was a total snooze fest. Then after forwarding all that you see Nick the Dick all up on Tim and discussing the shit we just saw for 14 minutes! Damn Jenn, you are such a lazy ass and didn’t do much editing at all. I mean c’mon, 50 mins of bullshit? Did Bravo have a marathon and you couldn’t miss it? 😂

• Haha

erry

VIP Member
“What’s the deal? Can they not math?”
- Jenn

that’s rich coming from someone that literally can’t do shit. Literally.

also Jenn, they have to improve it, if not the guests are going to make it known.

• Haha

Lambyo

Chatty Member
So much to unpack on that home vlog. My main takeaway is that they are going to attempt to carry a cardboard box onto a cruise ship, in addition to the kids and their regular luggage. 🥴 TGFN - Thank God for nannies.

Loved how Ginn talks about the Piglet costume she “made,” multiple times……but never mentions the ghost costume she made last year. 😆

Did anyone catch near the end where she said something about next year being Oliver’s turn to have a costume? I’m paraphrasing, but I remember doing a double take at the tv when she said that. It really sounded like she intended for Oliver to get a costume and J$ to not have one. Why can’t they both have costumes??

For this year….They could get that Lightning McQueen costume that someone posted and just repaint it in Jackson Storm colors. I don’t think J$ is smart enough to notice the difference. And there is so much they could do for Oliver - like a Lightning McQueen onesie that shows up pretty quickly on Amazon whereit sort of looks like he’s supposed to be the car. Or, if they are “set for life,” why not hire someone from Etsy to help make a costume for Jackson Storm?
Let’s hope she doesn’t recycle the ghost costume next year for Ollie 😩

• Haha
  • Sad