Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gaga09

The reviews of J’s school have been going downhill too. Multiple people complaining about how they treat hyperactive or special needs students.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Smooshpoosh

I'm curious about how many time J$ has used his annual pass. They complained about how expensive it was and how much they will need to use it in order to make it worth it... I feel like we've hardly seen him there. Especially since the brown rolly coasty fail. He went a few times leading up to that until they realized they weren't going to get him to truly be a roller coaster kid and since then it's been a small handful of times. Sorry kid, you had one shot and you blew it, now you habe to stay home with the nanny while we go have fun. Just kind of wild to think about all these amazing places tailor made for kids and he gets to go to none of them... so sad.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Remember when Dim said next time they do HHN they’ll make their own bracelets so they have some to swap with stans? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Haha

YoutubeLawyer

It's kind of a bummer because I origonally found TT via HHN and MNSSHP prep videos years ago. I found them helpful once upon a time, and even planned an extremely effective game plan using his 2017-2019 videos.

When it all started going to his head, he got arrogant and forgot to come at things from the view of an average income. Being hosted became his whole ass world, his content was no longer relatable, and now that he's fallen back to a "normal" status... well, he just seems bitter.

I like Disney a lot, but I love Universal and I miss their genuine interest there. The ass kissing of the mouse is really annoying. So when these HHN vlogs come around, I like them but also just roll my eyes at like... the desperation he exudes.
At least no kids in this one. Nice break.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim has no problem showing this guy Jeff who he is with at Sea World but he never shows or acknowledges Mike other than to sometimes say “I am here with a friend.”
Mike didn’t seem to have a problem being on camera because Adam will briefly show him sometimes if they are all together but Tim keeps him secret for some reason. Wonder why.

hcslacs

VIP Member
I can’t blame Jen for holding onto the old logo. What will the new one be like? Fat, frumpy Jen and wrinkly, pube-bearded Tim? And will they put the kids in it? That will need constant revisions as they grow.

And there’s no way they can continue with the new vids everyday bs. But what to change it to? New vids mostly every day? New vids occasionally? New vids whenever Jen gets off her ass?

• Haha
He should be able to go himself. It's ridiculous she holds him back because she has a baby and a toddler at home. This is his job and just like any other job if he needs to be away for a few days then that's that. She is ridiculous. I have never heard of a wife say you can't do your business travel because I can't take care of the kids by myself. Plus she even has daytime help! Dim is also ridiculous for not realizing this is ridiculous. As you can see my word for this is.... ridiculous
God, can you imagine how often she'd be calling him if he wen to CA without them. The fact they have to facetime when picking up OG Buddy from the school is just ridiculous.

• Sad

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I don’t need to watch ANY vlog on D23. I already found out all the info I was interested in, I don’t need to give some jerk a view and a payday. Vlogs on this stuff are really worthless

• Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
Their views over the last couple of weeks have been pretty atrocious. 63k for the Tribute Store? Even eager stans clicking on the video seeing "Halloween Horror Nights" before realizing it's not a HHN night one vlog couldn't help that one. 88k for burnt pizza skulls... Now THAT'S the realistic sub count if you eliminate the fake and inactive accounts that happened to sub to them over the years.

• Wow
  • Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Even if they don't hate or resent each other, they still give off vibes like they never speak to one another unless the camera's rolling. Listen I'm a married millennial as well and my wife and are both guilty of scrolling on our phones on the couch most nights after we put our daughter to bed. But I think these two RARELY converse no matter what.

DoreenP

Apologies to anyone that owns it, but that HM Sherpa jacket is ugly. Of course Jenn loved it.

• Sick
  • Haha

CMDisney

VIP Member
Wait what did he say??? We haven't practiced yet??? For real???
Just goes to show how absolutely worthless this woman is. She needs "practice" to strap a baby to her front.

And... it also shows how much Tim trusts the piece of garbage. He needs her to "practice" walking around with a kid attached. 🥴

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Well remember they only put out 20 videos last month.

I wonder if she is superstitious about the old logo and "new videos every day!" slogan on their banner? Is she afraid to change them worried that somehow their views will decline even further?

I think Mike is the 2nd helper who hauls J$ around when needed. I don't think they have 2 nannies. Even with a paid off house it seems like they are spending more than they make but it is hard to say how accurate those social blade estimates really are.
I think we are on track to have less than 20 this month, it's the 13th and we have 7 vids so far.

I agree with everything else you say here. I think specifically Jenn, is very, very attached to the old logo. It symbolizes their most successful time. She was young, cute with the pink hair, fun and most of all, happy. There is no way that either of them are happy with their lives right now. Money can't buy happiness. Money couldn't even buy them friends because they suck so badly.

I also think J$ spends time with Mike. Mike is the guy who got J$ into cars. I'm happy that the kid has some positive adult role models in his life because his parents really suck.

I will say this did anyone notice that Tim’s eye was just as open as the other one throughout this Vlog. When he is not around her, he is much more rested and relaxed. As soon as he gets around her he looks like death warmed over. Run Tim
If they do go on a cruise soon I'll be interested in seeing how he looks after being stuck on the boat with Hambeast, the two buddies, and nannies for three plus days. Yikes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Last thread recap:

TLDR: Same shit, same greasy lame potatos

Longer Recap: We got a miniseries of hurricane home vlogs complete with some lame pizza skulls that look less doughy than Dough Girl Jenn. Dim and Jenn do info commercials of merch and delay their HHN video because they aren't media. Oh, and Oliver got a dog toy!

Gif Recap:
Dim:
giphy.gif

Jenn:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy:
giphy.gif

Future Parenting Techniques for Da Baby:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21