Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Direct comparison to PMM views:
View attachment 2451430
Moana: Dim's 77k vs PMM 130k
HHN Houses: Dim's 36k vs PMM 203k 😜
I am not a fan of Nate at all BUT I have to give him credit in that he promotes strong brand recognition, if you will, with those very consistent thumbnail designs. They actually *are* quite balanced and visually appealing and look a bazillion times more professional than anything the Trackers put out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

travesty

VIP Member
Something that I will never understand with these people: Why did she tell us they were going to a parent/teacher conference and then quickly clarified that everyone is doing it. They do not need to tell the audience where they are going and when. They didn't even have to go live at that given moment. Now most of us who have had parent/teacher conferences don't believe her because they typically don't happen a few weeks into the school year AND you can go online to the school calendar to see when parent/teacher conferences really are. Why in the world do they do this? They are theme park/travel vloggers. Keep it simple, because you are not thinking about the safety of your children giving out all this information.
I don't get it either. They absolutely do not have to tell anyone anything they don't want to, yet they encourage rumors by giving out too much information. Hell, they can go live, and when it's time to leave just say "well, we have to get going". Who cares if the stans ask why? Just don't answer them!

erry

VIP Member
Wait what did he say??? We haven't practiced yet??? For real???
Yep, “we haven’t practiced with her” as in she hasn’t practiced wearing him. I mean I’m no expert, but I don’t think wearing a baby needs to be practiced

• Haha
  • Wow

Forest

VIP Member
So Jenn is going to be a flag girl? Aren’t they usually hot? Like the models they hire for car shows

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Have we even had a glimpse of Jenn since the live where she mentioned the parent/teacher conference? I don’t know because I don’t watch them. Her eyes are probably still red and swollen and her face is puffy puffier from all the crying when she heard J$ is not top of the class.
Her eyes are probably all red and puffy because they were told J$ can no longer be enrolled in the school and now he's home full time. Wouldn't be surprised if they were told he needs speech therapy, is unable to feed himself, follow directions or use the bathroom on his own.

• Sad

cavamom

VIP Member
So OG Buddy is going to have another disastrous homemade costume yet again. They couldn’t even make a simple ghost costume for him last year but have deluded themselves that they can make a car costume?
It’s sure to be a shit show. And remember that they have to take this contraption with them onto a cruise. 100% impractical.
---
I don’t understand why they even mentioned the police station when they didn’t go. They could have cut out the entire Outback visit, especially considering they didn’t show any of the food. I don’t understand why or when the police station featured in their plans. When they went to the sub place, they said it was to get a fireman’s hat for show and tell. So after they did that, Buddy didn’t want to talk about firemen anymore and instead wanted to talk about police? I’ve never heard of anyone bringing a three year old to a police station. Also, ACAB.
And then later she says that home vlogs are so much easier to edit. Ummm…I guess when you don’t cut anything or tell a cohesive story then, yeah. Way easier. Omg🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

JssLG317

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ll divorce for multiple reasons: the codependency issues, inability to be responsible adults, inability to plan. They are terrible for each other but also can’t function without each other. They can’t seem to competently run one house together, I don’t foresee them splitting up and each having to run their own houses. The only way they’d meet new partners would likely be the insane super fans that stalk them. But finding those new partners wow ups be work, and we all know how they feel about work and effort.

Moonlight666

That's actually really sad..

I think she has a lot of self made anxiety problems just for attention but I also think on the other side she really has a problem with being a functional human and needs help ASAP.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It’s funny how different states react to different animals. By me, someone found one baby alligator and the authorities went on a hunt for a week to trap it. Meanwhile bears are just walking around lol
There are a ton of black bears in Central Florida. I have a friend who lives in Seminole Country near Altamonte Springs and she's constantly posting bear videos from her ring camera. She lives in a regular neighborhood with lots of houses, not out in the wilderness.

I think the "BEAR ON THE LOOSE!!!!!" titles make it seem like there was a bear wandering through the middle of Frontierland amidst the park goers. I'm going by Braden Mickey Views report of the bear was in the Tom Sawyer cave, but based on where the WESH helicopter showed they caught the bear, that's a place you would expect to see a bear. There has been so much land clearing and building, these animals have lost their homes. I'm not a bear expert, but I'm going to bet she was not the first bear in those woods...she was the first bear who got spotted during park opening by someone paying attention.

• Heart

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Here's a thought : Maybe Jenn took the kids on the cruise herself and that is why there is no video. Timmy Boy stayed behind to film content with manservant Mike. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Okay - back to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
She made fun of his bad vision and he said his hearing is getting bad too due to his "old ears". He really is falling apart for only being 40.
I'm only bringing this up for you one time Tim, but based on my own recent experience, you should go get an MRI stat.

cavamom

VIP Member
According to the school calendar, parent teacher conferences aren’t until January 8. This meeting with the school is something else. And she knows it - that’s why she wanted to throw out there that everyone is having them. No they aren’t, Jenn. The school wants to discuss an issue with you. We never had parent teacher conferences in preschool. What could there be to discuss less than one month into the year?
#journalism

• Haha

YoutubeLawyer

She’s getting pumped up for the parent-teacher conference later today. She’s not the dumb Jen character we normally see her portraying in lives. She’s being very aggressive in expressing her DAK opinions.
Ngl I prefer her aggressive true self over her false dumbness. At least embrace it. And I don't feel bad for Tim AT ALL lmao.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
She was really manic with those quick kisses. Weird they pigged out twice and didn't show any of the food.
I think she knows last year's costume was a fail so she is trying to make up for it.
Sounds like she liked Nanny claws because she was like a friend like Lyn. She has some serious mental issues.
They are so passive aggressive towards other people. It's amazing how they judge others as they sit like slobs on their couch just because they won the YouTube lottery.
Thanks for your in depth lesson on boy bands and the 90s. You are so educated and so cool.
What happened with the backyard....is it not 98 per cent done?

• Haha
  • Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
And. I will add this and then I will finish my rant against this stupidity,I have a friend who is a cop who primarily looks for pedos online .He told me that least 35 percent of people who are looking at these family tik tok and you tube vlogs are pedophiles C an you imagine your greed and need for affirmation is so great you allow your get to get drooled over by not just one but several pervs?
Which is why every single time they show those kids sleeping or just waking up, I get nauseous. I absolutely hate how they exploit their children, but showing them in their beds, in their rooms and sleeping is just over the top sick to me because I know what people are doing with those images.

Don't get me started on the farts and poops and blowouts too...I'm sure there are insanely sick individuals that get off on that kind of stuff too. And somewhere, in some vlog, we have a a video of J$ in the bathtub at the Boardwalk maybe? It was a Disney resort. They are truly horrible parents.

• Sick
  • Heart

Rebelle

VIP Member
And Ginn cried for herself. “Why is this happening to ME?” “Dim, get me another nanny!”

She couldn’t give one shit for her kids or their problems.
This is what I was going to say. If she’s crying and upset it’s bc someone told her the truth straight and didn’t blow smoke up her ass. She’s not crying bc her son needs assistance.