Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I have two cats but somehow I have managed to have their Halloween costumes ready since late June. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Tim and TPD are in the Tim/Jenn on the couch pose. I feel like Tim is sitting in TPD’s lap. Here is a shot of TPD giving Tim one of his longing looks.
View attachment 2442606

And here’s Tim and TPD having a real genuine laugh. I can’t think of a time Tim laughs like this with Jenn.
View attachment 2442608
Just two grifters in Disney shirts, bad teeth, bad facial hair, enough hair gel for a whole car lot of used car salesman and an always enduring baseball cap. What a duo!

I'm just disappointed there is no death grip on Dim's shoulder by Dicky Nicky.

Meanwhile, Dim when Ginn's practically sitting on his lap:
Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 2.15.15 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Poor Poor J4Ds - the editor extraordinaire just can't handle the workload these days. Nursing the baby, eating, playing with her 2 miracle children, cleaning up around the house, watching the latest shows on BRAVO, utilizing the outdoor kitchen, going to Starbucks for coffee, using the pool with her kids, making the Halloween costumes for BOTH her children, editing the latest vlog. All these things and more, but sadly, only the IMPORTANT ITEMS which involve J4Ds are important. I can't even imagine telling my supervisor I'm not working this week (outside of vacation) because my child is crying or it's so hard with 2 kids you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. This is a grown ass (soon to be 40 year old) woman we are talking about - it's quite pathetic you ask me.

I'm calling a LIVE show today at noon so she can continue her 'lifestyle' (all the above crossed out) - LOL!!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh and one more item as well: Timmy Boy grow some balls man - she is dragging you and your channel down - but I am here for the shitshow so continue on.......

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
100%. Me too. I do it for anything from my cats in their cat carrier(s) to my groceries...anything.

It's a reflex.

It's because you care about the person or things in the passenger seat. And your instinct is to protect them.

Unlike Jenn who only cares about herself.
I show more care for my purse in the passenger seat than Jenn does for her supposed miracle child.
Tim can fuck right off too telling her she should go faster when she was driving the golf cart.

• Haha

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Poor baby Oliver. This kid is doomed. They just won’t take the time to figure out what is causing his distress. Or better yet maybe contact his doctor and discuss. Another staycation isn’t the answer. And dumping him on yet another nanny surely isn’t the answer. When they post this HHN video, J4Ds will be so giddy I will not be even able to hate watch it. She is clearly not nursing but sometimes it takes a bit to find the right formula. And if she is still nursing, she doesn’t give 2 shits about her diet which clearly is affecting O. So sad. This little baby doesn’t deserve this.

• Sad
Also, looking at Nick the Dick's adoption story again and I see that he and his wife met at the Dream Center in LA on a mission trip. Just Goggled it and of course the first thing that comes up is Dream Center controversy The shadiness of said guy keeps on growing....
---
Seriously - their barbers and stylists hate them. His haircuts are always so bad - it's a hack job, look how damn crooked it is! Plus, she literally has no neck anymore.
View attachment 2443861
No neck is right. She reminds me of the Barbie dolls I used to have as a kid who would be played with too rough and lose their head and then when it was put back on they'd have no neck.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
I may be mistaken but I thought he has gone there with tout her before. Anyone else remember this or am I misremembering?
Last fall he did that #hosted trip to Buena Park to do Knotts Scary Farm and that Pirate dinner show. Jen also did a “when daddy’s gone” vid. But she only had one kid then and I think Stanny Lean was still with them then so it probably wasn’t too much for her anxiety.

And it’s too bad Nick the Dick couldn’t join him on that trip. I’m sure they both would have enjoyed the shirtless pirate show together.

• Heart

littlemuv

VIP Member
Jenn has always said her ‘natural’ hair colour is blonde but that part that’s grown out is defo not blonde. That’s what we call mouse brown here in the U.K. 🐭 Another lie Jenn?

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Imagine having to sit next to them for an entire flight. Amusing at first but then nails on a chalk board annoying AF. Not enough noise cancelling headphones in the world to block out J4D. Worse scenario ever.
Don't worry, the kids will be in economy with their nannies while thing 1 and thing 2 are in first class far away from their offspring.

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Didn't J4Ds say in May that they would be 'back on track' with videos in June? Pepperidge Farm remembers.....

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Why, as a "travel channel, would you choose THIS as your first HHN23 thumbnail?! You, a self-proclaimed "travel expert", want to attract new subscribers to your channel. HHN is a massive yearly event, one of the biggest sources of traffic to channels like yourself and your competition. And THIS, this is the thumbnail they go with. How he hasn't nutted up and relived her of her editing "duties" will forever be beyond me.

1694011987909.png

---
I know nothing about and have not experienced being in the vicinity of a hurricane. Earthquakes are another story!

IF what has been reported here, in that Idalia hit Tim’s area lightly and he already got patio roof leaking. Then he should be concerned about the integrity of the new $90K pool/patio renovation.
My pool enclosure was built in 2004 after Hurricanes Frances and Jeanne ripped through the east coast of FL and destroyed the old one (a tree fell through it into the pool). Since then we've had numerous storms roll through and it's held strong. Even considering inflation, it was nowhere near the expense that these two paid for their. And if he's already worried about storms damaging it I'd be wondering a) what their homeowner's insurance looks like and b) exactly how reputable were the installers?

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I truly don't understand why they don't buy a costume. They spend money on everything else. I am notoriously thrifty but I pony up for a costume because I know anything I make wouldn't look good. Plus you can sometimes find them second hand at consignment stores. Heck- there are people in my area that give them away for free on Facebook after their kid outgrows it. Plus, my younger kid has so far worn every costume his older brother wore!
And why woudn't you want the baby in a costume? Most people dress up their babies even if they aren't trick or treating. It's fun!
Yes it's weird. She is not trying to be Martha Stewart about anything else so why so stuck on this? After last Halloween disaster she should throw in the "sheet" towel. Stick with your strengths Ginn, watching endless hours of reality shows, burning "nokey" , being a judgmental Karen and grabbing spicy water out of your 50k outdoor mini fridge.

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
It's so dead in Trackerland. We usually go thru threads here about every 8 days. This one has been around 9 and we are only about 2/3 the way thru. I guess it also reflects in their views. Are people finally getting bored of them??

And I see they just posted a new vid, at SeaWorld. Typically amongst their lowest viewed. I assumed he was "invited out". I still don't get why they still do that. He brings nothing for them.

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
I voiced BIG concern with Guest Relations at Epcot after I saw a TikTok livestreamer ruining Guardians for someone. The employee was very well aware (and visibly repulsed) of the onslaught of issues with them and assured me Disney is trying to curb them.
I'll believe it when I see actions taken. Disney is risk adverse and hates to rock the boat. They'd rather guests ruin the experience for others than dare call out any one individual vlogger. They do not care. They'll provide lip service and tell you how sorry they are and other bullspit terms, but these employees are not paid enough to care

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
The Hallow-O-Scream video was so boring. I only watched because 1. No Jenn and 2. I might be able to attend this event for the first time (I’ve been living in Florida for a month now) and wanted to scope it out. Tim, as usual made it look boring.

I was looking for other videos to watch and Tampa Jay was there (I don’t watch him and only know him through ATW’s videos) and look who was spotted in Tampa Jay’s video:
34291D2A-E7B1-4587-B8CB-AB720BC1A94F.png

That’s Mike with Tim, right? What an unfortunate hair cut he has.

• Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing essentially. They don't really give off the vibes of a couple that would divorce. And even if it ever got to that stage where he finally gets tired of her shitty parenting and general laziness and uselessness he himself would be to lazy to go through with a divorce. I assume she'd make a hellacious and demanding ex-wife and, even as dim as he is, he would realize that too and would rather suffer thru the marriage than go thru the trouble of a divorce.
My opinion. Misery loves company. I think they’re set that way for life.