The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s because I’m older (i’m 47) so I don’t get all the hype about Taylor Swift. I think her music is more for the younger generation. I am however a big fan of Metallica (saw them last week) and they broke Taylor’s record of attendees at Sofi Stadium in L.A. so now all the Swifities are up on arms because she was the previous record holder. If Taylor can still pack them in like Metallica 41 years later, then you have earned my respect. 🤘🏼🎸
---
I am 49. So I am in the same age group as you.

If you think about it, Tim is 40 and Jenn is, what? 39. So not "that" much younger than us. While I do like some Harry Styles and Taylor Swift songs, I am out of their target group (I don't have kids, so the only reason I'd be in their target audience would be because I have a 15 year old girl I might go and see a concert with her (or Beyoncé, which I would actually be in the upper end of her target audience)). Long winded way of saying that they are not exactly even Harry Styles target age group. BUT I am sure Harry Styles is enjoying the concert money of two older Millennials with no teenage girl kids, lol.

No diss to people like Madonna. While one of my friends I've known since High School still LOVES Madonna. There are alot of people do still like her. I think Madonna compared to Metallica, Paul McCartney, Billy Joel (he was selling out monthly baseball stadiums), or Bruce Springsteen is peanuts. Taylor Swift will still be around (at least to me personally) in 40 years. I think she will be the Madonna of her age group. But she won't be Bruce if that makes sense?!

Harry Styles on the other hand, if he still has a career in 40 years I will be surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a friend that was on a cruise last week. They tested positive for Covid today.
My family just got back from WDW on Saturday. Two of my three kids tested positive for Covid on Sunday. I can’t be sure but I blame the airplane. Full flight of people- half from Disney and half from a cruise. Ugh…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s because I’m older (i’m 47) so I don’t get all the hype about Taylor Swift. I think her music is more for the younger generation. I am however a big fan of Metallica (saw them last week) and they broke Taylor’s record of attendees at Sofi Stadium in L.A. so now all the Swifities are up on arms because she was the previous record holder. If Taylor can still pack them in like Metallica 41 years later, then you have earned my respect. 🤘🏼🎸
---
Haven’t seen them since 2018, still the best concert I’ve ever been to. The 20 year olds out there saying Taylor is bigger than Michael Jackson also make me laugh.

If the Trackadoodles had media access to film HHN, they would have likely had a video up by now. They’re trying to avoid all the questions about why there’s no content from in the houses, then they can say “well there so much out there already, we don’t need to show it too.”

I do wonder what happened to the whole RIP tour/Jen going back and forth to the hotel plan. Were they counting on being media? Seems a little delulu, even for Jen.

Reactions: 15
My family just got back from WDW on Saturday. Two of my three kids tested positive for Covid on Sunday. I can’t be sure but I blame the airplane. Full flight of people- half from Disney and half from a cruise. Ugh…
Yeah I was at Disney last week and there were people hacking and sneezing all over the place. One woman sneezed twice while exiting the Soarin bathrooms without covering anything. Who does that? I get one sneaking out but either turn away from the pathway or cover your face?

• Sick
Yeah I was at Disney last week and there were people hacking and sneezing all over the place. One woman sneezed twice while exiting the Soarin bathrooms without covering anything. Who does that? I get one sneaking out but either turn away from the pathway or cover your face?
That has been my experience lately, some people don't even attempt to cover their coughs and sneezes. Many people. I really thought we had learned that lesson. And everyone is sick with something, covid, flu, just regular sickness, right now.

Reactions: 13
We drove to Disney last week of July, first week of August and we all came home with covid. It was just like a bad cold for us because we're healthy but no way in hell I would take a 6 month old NICU baby to a theme park or on a cruise. I know DCL is top rated for sanitation and cleanliness but even Disney can't stop airborne transmission
And do we really think if the Bojos started showing symptoms they would quarantine in the room for the required time? That would be quite the vlog if they were stuck in their cuntcierge suite with their two miracle children for days on end

Reactions: 13
My house may or may not also be Covid-infested atm 👀 All because of travel. One person. I think a new strain is running around.

I hope you guys feel better soon. Not like Omicron was a picnic or anything, but this one is definitely not fun.

Reactions: 6
We drove to Disney last week of July, first week of August and we all came home with covid. It was just like a bad cold for us because we're healthy but no way in hell I would take a 6 month old NICU baby to a theme park or on a cruise. I know DCL is top rated for sanitation and cleanliness but even Disney can't stop airborne transmission
The Trackers will say, oh we don't go to the shows, we aren't in crowded areas...but they are. Those elevators are jam packed full of people on a cruise ship and we all know that the Trackers will not be using the stairs. The dining rooms too. We found the dining rooms on the Wish to be ridiculously packed. So packed it was difficult for the servers to take orders, fill drinks and serve because there was literally no room in between the tables for them to walk. We know J$ will get ditched in the kid's club and that is just a petri dish. Yes, DCL does an amazing job with hand washing. But J$ wouldn't wash his hands in the warm water, remember? And kid's are hacking all over each other so who cares if their hands are washed with germs being airborne.

And there's a hurricane headed that way. We know they don't follow the news. So good luck, Trackers!

Reactions: 16
Odds are that they go on that cruise, get covid, and send Buddy to school so he can infect the whole place.

When are they leaving because I'm sure her highness needs to do a shopping haul video for all the new crap they need for this cruise.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Odds are that they go on that cruise, get covid, and send Buddy to school so he can infect the whole place.

When are they leaving because I'm sure her highness needs to do a shopping haul video for all the new crap they need for this cruise.
Should be the 3 night Wish, leaving Port Canaveral this Friday, September 8th and returning on Monday, the 11th. Nassau on Saturday. Castaway Cay on Sunday.

Reactions: 10
Haven’t seen them since 2018, still the best concert I’ve ever been to. The 20 year olds out there saying Taylor is bigger than Michael Jackson also make me laugh.

Too funny. Most people can at least say they've heard "Shake it off." MAYBE one other song even if you don't know the name of the song you know it is her singing it (which I think most people are in that group. They know her voice, but not the actual the song title).

Even if you are not a MJ mega fan, without googling his songs, people all over world can at least name Thriller, Billie Jean, Man in the Mirror, Bad and actually know the name of the song and not just MJ singing the song.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey Gin, shopping at a Gucci outlet doesn't make you fancy or rich or cool or anything else that your chasing.

My house may or may not also be Covid-infested atm 👀 All because of travel. One person. I think a new strain is running around.
I hope you guys feel better soon. Not like Omicron was a picnic or anything, but this one is definitely not fun.
My husband and I spent a week in Hungary and came home with Covid. We think we picked it up in the Atlanta airport where we were surrounded by people coughing and not even bothering to cover their mouths. Just nonstop in the airports. We've been over it for about 3 weeks now but I still have a terrible lingering cough. I'm polite enough to cover up when coughing and sneezing though.

This current strain is super not fun. I would ABSOLUTELY not be taking my NICU unvaxxed baby anywhere right now, but Trackers gotta Track.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am willing to bet that oven is still dirty from the last time it was dirty. Wasn’t that thanksgiving?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.