The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"negativity" = reality.

Stans be like,

---
I can’t believe that they will be taking a NICU baby on a cruise with Covid raging up again 😩😡
I have a friend that was on a cruise last week. They tested positive for Covid today.
You guyzzzzzzz, they probably are going to be cuntcierge again! And everyone knows cuntcierge protects you against covid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The tit is getting deep over there...
These stans are all so absolutely certain they know everything about everything with the Trackers. I don't get it.
And for what it's worth, there really isn't a lot of negativity at all, but people are raging lunatics today. They deserve it!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2426645
Seriously, WTF is with these stans?

OMGGGGGGGGG the "HOURS of work Jenn has to SIFT THROUGH Tim's videos"...the "amount of TIME and EFFORT"....soooo "TIME CONSUMING"...

OH the horrors!!!

Oh JENN, how DO you do it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can guarantee you they didn't pay for it but if they did, they deserve it!

Jenn, sweetie, Oliver the cat is from a Disney movie. Oliver the human baby lives in your house. Just helping you distinguish the two from each other.
Oliver the cat shits in a box. Oliver the human lives in a box.

Reactions: 9
Jen loves to clean…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we should start placing bets as to whether they will get off the ship in Nassau and visit that Deezy guy like they promised to do "next time".

Never mind, we all know that's not going to happen.
I’m going to guarantee they didn’t get Big Baby a passport and are using his birth certificate. That’s the excuse for not leaving the ship in Nassau.

• Wow
We are leaving for WDW in a couple of days and am thankful at least 2 of these experience-ruining cunts won’t be there.

Also, I tried for hours, over 2 attempts, to get DVC Moonlight Magic tickets for an event at Hollywood Studios on the 13th and came up empty handed. If I see a video of any non-DVC owning bleep vloggers at said event, I’m going to rage.

Reactions: 19
It just makes me wonder how often Tim tries to swindle his way to the front when he has the whole clan. When he is by himself he only does things if he doesn't have to wait long, like a child.
No wonder he can't explain lightening lane to us. He just begs out of it.
Tim is the kind of guy that will shove someone else’s kid to the side so he can get an up front view of a ride/show. We had a 6ft tall man do that to my 8 year old at MMRR at DL. Because clearly the 8 year old who wanted to see the show would have been in his way. He was heartbroken to miss the show after waiting so long to see it.
Smh . Some of us aren’t able to visit the parks every day.

• Sad
Tim is the kind of guy that will shove someone else’s kid to the side so he can get an up front view of a ride/show. We had a 6ft tall man do that to my 8 year old at MMRR at DL. Because clearly the 8 year old who wanted to see the show would have been in his way. He was heartbroken to miss the show after waiting so long to see it.
Smh . Some of us aren’t able to visit the parks every day.
Tim would shove his OWN kid to the side so he can get up front and center lol. He's such a POS. I'm sorry someone did that to you. We've had similar experiences when using wheelchairs. People just barging in front. Trash people.

Reactions: 24
People are suggesting that they didn’t pay for the VIP as if that makes it all hunky dory. I’m sorry… if the people who are “set for life“ and raking in cash hand over fist for shitting out lazy, crappy vlogs didn’t split the cost with these “friends” it makes them even worse freeloaders than we already know them to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The joy I have knowing that these two twats have a Tribute Store and Outlet video up while their competition already has full walk thrus and reviews from HHN will make me sleep so damn soundly tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I will never understand Tracker Stan thinking. The Trackers have never given any inclination that they need money. In fact, they seem to need to tell the world that they are rich and "set for life". All evidence they present seems to corroborate this--frequent vacations, patio renovations, etc. So, some feel that it's ok that they went on a VIP tour because they didn't have to pay for it? Because that burden should be placed on someone else? If anybody should be paying it's the Trackers. I guess that's same kind of logic the Stans who feel they should spend money on chat stickers have. They are super rich, but they totally deserve this extra money. It's like that one idiot Stan that gives them money every live show and then complains about finding money for rent. But, alas, there's another camp of Stans who agree with their wealth and feel it's ok if they paid. It's their job!

I guess this is like the split Stan thinking on "they deserve vacations, they earned them!" vs "they are working vacations!"

In any regard, the Stans can all absolutely agree that they believe that all the things the Trackers film are solely for the edutainment of them. They spend so much time and money and long hours to bring such high quality, informative and personalized information straight to the Stans.

Morons.

Reactions: 25
Seriously, WTF is with these stans?

OMGGGGGGGGG the "HOURS of work Jenn has to SIFT THROUGH Tim's videos"...the "amount of TIME and EFFORT"....soooo "TIME CONSUMING"...

OH the horrors!!!

Oh JENN, how DO you do it?

If she actually “sifted through”, we wouldn’t be subjected to content that obviously should have been cut from the final product. These stans are pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
SHE EDITS FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS!!!! Dim spits all over creation because he's doing it for content that WE watch!
Not a fan of him , but Adam says he does 2 hours tops in editing , while she does 5-6 without better results 😩
---
The joy I have knowing that these two twats have a Tribute Store and Outlet video up while their competition already has full walk thrus and reviews from HHN will make me sleep so damn soundly tonight.
It is priceless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe it’s because I’m older (i’m 47) so I don’t get all the hype about Taylor Swift. I think her music is more for the younger generation. I am however a big fan of Metallica (saw them last week) and they broke Taylor’s record of attendees at Sofi Stadium in L.A. so now all the Swifities are up on arms because she was the previous record holder. If Taylor can still pack them in like Metallica 41 years later, then you have earned my respect. 🤘🏼🎸
---
Maybe it’s because I’m older (i’m 47) so I don’t get all the hype about Taylor Swift. I think her music is more for the younger generation. I am however a big fan of Metallica (saw them last week) and they broke Taylor’s record of attendees at Sofi Stadium in L.A. so now all the Swifities are up on arms because she was the previous record holder. If Taylor can still pack them in like Metallica 41 years later, then you have earned my respect. 🤘🏼🎸

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.